Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'7 / 5'8 is not so small  (Read 3292 times)

Knik

5'7 / 5'8 is not so small
« on: July 23, 2016, 07:39:55 PM »

I worked in the factory and we all had the same shoes So we were all equal (habitually I have 4cm shoes so I'm 176). I was with other young people and except one who was tall the others were all around my height (five centimeters more or less). There's another (the tall guy) that I had already met in the street, I felt he put me ten inches(20cm) but I have worked near him and he put me 18 centimeters better .
What surprises me is that in the street, especially in highly visited zone I always feel small (I guess it's because there is a lot of people and especially a lot of German and Dutch) but I feel it's  because the ground is not flat, different shoe, our size outside is not the same as we have by measuring, and also the middle played a lot. High shoulders give the impression of being larger, some haircuts also. I see lots of girls at my height, and occasionally I see some girls taller me (without heels). And I think it is, for many here and me, the worst. Yet they are ugly but it's unpleasant to have a similar height with a woman. What do you think ?
Looking for Pili

Knik

Re: 5'7 / 5'8 is not so small
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 07:43:41 PM »

Another thing, it is easily seen complexed people. I constantly compare myself to other men, like many others here I think and I imagine this strange behavior was noticed by some.
Looking for Pili

Auron

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 08:36:39 PM »

Another thing, it is easily seen complexed people. I constantly compare myself to other men, like many others here I think and I imagine this strange behavior was noticed by some.
Most of us do. I can easly say that if the average male height was 5" no one here would be doing LL.

Knik

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 09:00:49 PM »

Most of us do. I can easly say that if the average male height was 5" no one here would be doing LL.

average is 5'9-max 5'10 (France), more in Germany and Netherlands (5'11 I think)
Looking for Pili

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 11:25:13 PM »

5 8 is not small, but if you go to some european countries, 6 can be small. :-X
Budget will determine my future.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 11:06:53 PM »

5 7 or 5' 8 is around average in some countries but in others yeah, you need much more because people ae taller. If we didn't compare, perhaps we wouldn't be thinking about LL
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 11:09:42 PM »

I remember some years ago when I was 5 7, I felt small, I thought I would stay like that. Even at 5 9 sometimes you could feel small.

Alu

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 02:21:30 AM »

I remember some years ago when I was 5 7, I felt small, I thought I would stay like that. Even at 5 9 sometimes you could feel small.

Considering your age and relatively short experience in life, I'm going to say you're probably not going to do LL. If you do you... probably had missed out on life to get to that point...

5 7 or 5' 8 is around average in some countries but in others yeah, you need much more because people ae taller. If we didn't compare, perhaps we wouldn't be thinking about LL

You never really talk about. Considering we don't know your height or your plan...

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 02:33:51 AM »

Dear Alu, experience  is not all, there are younge people with a lot of maturity, maybe is not my case but you shouldnt generalize. The argument of the age is strange.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 03:16:49 AM by onemorefoot »
Pages: [1]   Go Up