Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some people die after LL surgery or become crippled  (Read 12453 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: Some people die after LL surgery or become crippled
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2016, 10:36:48 PM »

Yes. Crappy links. One death from a non lo surgery, another one about a guy who is angry that ll hurts and that's it. Ohh yeah... Beside that you spam about cooper and friends or about two betz patients. We got it. So instead of spamming useless data, commenting on threads from 2014/2015 either post some useful/new data or just go to a shrink to cure your out of control psychosis
I learned some stuff during this time

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2016, 11:06:59 PM »

Yes. Crappy links. One death from a non lo surgery, another one about a guy who is angry that ll hurts and that's it. Ohh yeah... Beside that you spam about cooper and friends or about two betz patients. We got it. So instead of spamming useless data, commenting on threads from 2014/2015 either post some useful/new data or just go to a shrink to cure your out of control psychosis

Tibike are you really a future doctor? You don't seem intelligent and it's you the mental case not me with that relative account and your changes of mind. You aren't coherent.

Why do you say the link about the girl is not about LL surgery? She had to lengthen one of her legs, shortened in a previous accident. It's LL surgery. Perhaps not cosmetic but LL surgery...

And let me tell you something. You should read posts by Metanoia. Cosmetic cases become medical cases very often because limbs get fractured or misaligned or whatever and you can die or get crippled as a consequence of it.

You start as a cosmetic patient but then you become a medical case. It can be a very slow death, taking years and several surgeries.

In some cases you die straight after first CLL procedure.

I will post more links about LL complications and deaths.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2016, 11:17:33 PM »

I am very coherent and I dont go around for a year posting the same   over and over and over and over again. You suffer from a severe case of obsessive psychosis, caused by your will to do LL (as you told me via pm) tackled with your unimaginable fear from it. So instead of trying to quell your psycosis by posting crap on this forum (and you post it in order to convince yourself by trying convincing the users here) that LL is too dangerous or not worth it, go to a shrink, tell him about the conflict between your will to do LL and the fear from it, and save us the time. I subscribed to the forum to get info, and not to become your therapy (which is clearly not working if you keep posting the same   again and again.

Buttom line is that you want LL so bad, are jealous of the actual and post LL patients to a level of insanity, and you cant accept that other people will do it while you shake in fear like a little psychotic lunatic loser.

. Get a life, hooby, gf...something... But firstly, get help ASAP
I learned some stuff during this time

CCMidwest

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 12:33:41 AM »

I bet money this thread goes off the rails before it reaches page 2 though...

Told ya
5'7.5

ortholengthening

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 03:21:42 AM »

Now that I've mostly gotten over the depression and height neurosis, I'm back to my old self, and I get plenty of attention from women...which is the only reason I considered LL in the first place. (seems most don't like to say they do this for women, but I'll be the first to admit that's really my only reason, despite warnings from members here whom I respect that have warned me against doing it for women)

Still, I have a consultation scheduled...

I knew it all along. You constantly denied and denied again. But in the end you are on this site because you want to have LL surgery lol

Good for you man

CCMidwest

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 01:13:55 PM »

I knew it all along. You constantly denied and denied again. But in the end you are on this site because you want to have LL surgery lol

Good for you man

Haha...you're not wrong.

Well, after all the research I have done, I figure I owe it to myself to actually go in for a consultation. Either I will be scared off at that point, or it will solidify my decision to do it.
5'7.5

KrP1

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 06:11:42 PM »

It depends. There are cases of people crippled with any kind of surgey. If you go to a good doctor that do a lot of cases is more probably that you will have a good outcome.
If you want to do it by the saffest way do Internal Femurs in a developed country

Ozymandias

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 08:05:32 PM »

Everyone with a half a brain understand that this surgery is dangerous and has its risks. The question is whether these risks are at an acceptable level.

I honestly think that there are some ways of lowering the risks (do internal femurs with a good doctor, don't lengthen too much, eat healthy, don't smoke, do PT during lengthening, etc...) It's like doing bungee jumping. It can kill you, and every year someone dies, but if you hire an experienced instructor, use a good safety harness, choose the location safely, etc, the risks are tolerable.

blahblah

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2016, 04:41:09 AM »

Why were the posts deleted?

onemorefoot

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2016, 04:50:30 AM »

Is strange, why were deleted?
Budget will determine my future.

ub40

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2016, 08:54:10 AM »

It's strange, even my post asking music maker why she was defending LLuser was deleted. There's something sketchy about that whole monegal group
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Penguinn

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2016, 08:57:25 AM »

Nvm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up