Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal / Spain / Bilateral Femurs / Fitbone / August 25, 2015  (Read 85059 times)

Android

Re: Dr. Monegal / Spain / Bilateral Femurs / Fitbone / August 25, 2015
« Reply #186 on: February 27, 2018, 06:57:18 PM »

Bohemia doesn't look mentally stable. His pics and videos give a bad impression. I don't trust him.

He seems like a normal guy, what he said resonated with me. Regular height neurosis, then by the end he's feeling great about himself; not sure how that's so different from any other veteran with a successful outcome. He had a moment of doubt about his new height, but it came and went. I had several weeks of depression before finally deciding to do CLL as well, you can't be rock solid all the time. He's also quite modest, downplaying his Mercedes, saying it's an older model that he bought used. Thought that was pretty funny because I'd probably say something similar.

I'm not sure what you mean by "bad impression," maybe the fashion? I used to dress somewhat like that in college since I was very much into metal music; grew my hair out, goatee, black nail polish, knee-high platform boots, trench coat, the works. If you look past Bohemia's distinct fashion, I don't see how he's so different from us.

I was away from lurking any forums related to CLL when Bohemia started his journey, and just recently read his entire diary when he posted his last video. But I tell you what, I trust Bohemia over Moose and his gut feelings. If you just don't like Dr. Monegal (or Bohemia, that's fine too), I suggest you start a new thread about it instead of running a smear campaign in a patient diary. My two cents.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Whimsical

« Reply #187 on: February 27, 2018, 07:18:14 PM »

. Sorry duplicate

insearchofanswers

« Reply #188 on: February 27, 2018, 11:55:24 PM »

Bohemia weird looking and weird behaviour in guesthouse  :o

backrandom

« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2018, 01:27:46 AM »

Being a patient myself I can tell Bohemia was a legitimate patient of Dr. Monegal. His diary explains what I am also going through.

Keep it up Bohemia.

Let's play the devil's advocate. How can you tell he's real when you've never met him?

Android

« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2018, 06:58:08 AM »

Let's play the devil's advocate. How can you tell he's real when you've never met him?

I don't understand some of you and your obsession with unsubstantiated witch hunts.

Read his post again, carefully this time:
They share doctors, they went to the same clinic, maybe ate in the same cafe, etc. This alone helps him to believe that the photos posted here are real. He also read the diary here, and the descriptions probably resemble his own experience. We even have YouTube videos of the same voice in all clips, one even has the doctor in it.

How can I really tell that you're not a dog pretending to be a human? I don't, but I'm pretty sure.

I feel that Bohemia's being unfairly targeted for his fashion sense and lifestyle, which has nothing to do with the quality of content that he voluntarily shared with us. This isn't a school playground in which we point fingers and say "he looks different"; do try to remember that insults are against the rules. Don't forget that we're here to learn and talk about CLL.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

backrandom

« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2018, 09:47:44 PM »

I don't understand some of you and your obsession with unsubstantiated witch hunts.

Read his post again, carefully this time:
They share doctors, they went to the same clinic, maybe ate in the same cafe, etc. This alone helps him to believe that the photos posted here are real. He also read the diary here, and the descriptions probably resemble his own experience. We even have YouTube videos of the same voice in all clips, one even has the doctor in it.

How can I really tell that you're not a dog pretending to be a human? I don't, but I'm pretty sure.

I feel that Bohemia's being unfairly targeted for his fashion sense and lifestyle, which has nothing to do with the quality of content that he voluntarily shared with us. This isn't a school playground in which we point fingers and say "he looks different"; do try to remember that insults are against the rules. Don't forget that we're here to learn and talk about CLL.

Bohemia was in Barcelona 2015 and 2018, Uliveonce was in 2017. They didn't meet. I don't understand why Ulive is so sure Bohemia is real if he didn't meet him. I think Bohemia is real but also doubt his mental stability and not for his fashion sense and lifestyle.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2018, 09:53:51 PM »

He was real but very weird impolite with staff and fellow LLers and lies about women count. ::)

Bohemia

« Reply #193 on: March 17, 2018, 03:32:51 PM »

Hello Friends,

A friend of mine, a doctor here in the United States, has taken out my stitches from the rod-removal surgery. This technically terminates my leg-lengthening experience in terms of medical needs. My legs feel strong and I walk completely normally, but my knees still feel a bit thick/tight from the removal last month, although that decreases over time.

You may view a little clip of my stitch-removal below.

Perhaps I will post one or two more times, but this mainly concludes my experience!

Good luck.
Dr. Alex Monegal / Barcelona, Spain / Femurs 8cm / Implanted August 25, 2015 / Removed February 21, 2018

Life

• Visitor
« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2018, 09:05:15 PM »

As usual a troll trying to screw a legit and genuine diary.
Go and find a job dude! These guys are good. Brilliant I would say.
Who are you calling a criminal?

Paley? Maybe you support him...enjoy the reading

https://www.google.es/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-doctor-dror-paley-20160318-story,amp.html

LOL! Criminal, cri, criminal. Your style, your flow baby, very criminal. Criminal, uh, criminal, ah. Criminal, cri, criminal. Your style, your flow mami, very criminal. Criminal, cri, criminal, ah. LOL
Banned:  multiple accounts (notatroll, Life, amigos)
and probably the troll Datum/LLuser1

Four Inch

« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2018, 01:46:59 AM »

Congrats Bohemia. 

Yours was one of the more honest and inspiring diaries I read before undergoing LL.  I appreciate you and your honestly.

Cheers,

raku

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2018, 05:00:58 AM »

Hi dear friend! Congratulation!
Only After removing the nail cll could be thought finished totally, I really feel happy with you and appreciate all you share.
Could I ask how do you feel after removing the nail? Did you feel any pain In you knee?
Thanks you!

Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up