Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL with Dr. Catagni and Pili TOGETHER in Milan  (Read 12934 times)

apoxyomenos

Re: LL with Dr. Catagni and Pili TOGETHER in Milan
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2016, 10:29:03 AM »

Hey Camillo, how is it going? Have you started to lengthen? What about the pain, is it manageable without painkillers? How much do you walk during the day?
It's all relative...

insearchofanswers

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 09:53:39 PM »

Hey men. Do Pili and Catagni always operate together? Was Pili trained by Catagni?

Camillo

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2016, 10:06:20 PM »

Hey Camillo, how is it going? Have you started to lengthen? What about the pain, is it manageable without painkillers? How much do you walk during the day?

Hi apoxyomenos,

yes I started to lengthen some days ago. The doc said that it was not good that I had almost all the possible complications before start to lengthen, it was a bad start. But I have to say that after I started to lengthen, I didn't have any problem anymore. Sometimes walk is painful, other time not that much, but everything is perfectly manageable without painkillers.

I am trying to walk always more. I started walking inside my apartment, then to the restaurant in front of my apartment, after I did 100 m, then 200 m, the max I did was 400 m which is quite a lot. When I want to go further I just take wheelchair. So far so good :) I have my visit in a couple of weeks with Dr. Catagni.

Camillo

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2016, 10:07:16 PM »

Hey men. Do Pili and Catagni always operate together? Was Pili trained by Catagni?

Hi insearchofanswers,

I am not sure if they operate always together. yes Pili was trained by Catagni.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2016, 10:40:35 PM »

They are partners in Lecco and Milan. That's what he said over e-mail to me atleast.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

zantac20

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 11:01:59 PM »

How are you doing man? Im really interested in these italian doctors. Hope everythings going well for you

Koi

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2016, 12:46:02 AM »

With LON will I have to turn 5.4 to reach 5??? 4 mm is quite a lot more, more han 3 days.
bump for this.

Camillo

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2016, 11:01:20 PM »

How are you doing man? Im really interested in these italian doctors. Hope everythings going well for you

So far so good  8)

I still have problem sleeping, which is very disturbing. But I reacted very positive, I go gym, I do stretching, I do the exercises the doctor gave me, I walk everyday min 600 m. When I am at gym I do also leg, so leg press, cyclette tapirulan etc.

No, this is not typical, and to be honest the doctor told me to keep calm, walk inside the house, do the exercises he gave me. On the other side, I know that almost all of his patients had achille tendon to do. I want to avoid this, and I feel all this physical activity is making me feel good, less pain and everyday stronger. So I am continuing.

At the end the doctor can be an expect of the surgery, but this doesn't mean automatically he is also an expert on the rehabilitation or he will know how you feel. always remember that, he performed the surgery to other people but he never did it to himself, so he will never know exactly what you feel.

This is the idea I made myself about this.

onemorefoot

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2016, 02:17:02 AM »

Why LON with Dr. Pili charges a lot more than other doctors?? 20000 for hybrid external fixator and 40000 for LON.
Budget will determine my future.

myloginacct

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2017, 05:32:58 PM »

I wonder how you have been doing nowadays...

The Dreamer

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2017, 07:54:02 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to him ?
It's been more than 1 year since his last post
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up