Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life after Leg Lengthening  (Read 2439 times)

Jamee12

• Visitor
Life after Leg Lengthening
« on: February 14, 2019, 05:05:19 AM »

Hi everyone...

Gosh, I missed leg lengthening I don't know why - I guess I forgot what it was like to be short.  I still look at picture of myself and go I look so tall and big.  In my mind I think I am still a short guy, my whole life I was so upset at being the shortest guy in all my grade.  Team sports I would stand on my tippy toes. 

I tried to get the doctor when I was 15 to give me growth hormone, they refused of course.  Jerks!!!  My mum told I would grow when I was 18, well at 19 I had to live with the fact I would be short.  No one ever knew it bother me, I keep it quiet dated beauiful woman, dressed nice and worked hard.  One night I was watching Gattica - and for some reason went online research the subject within 2 months I was on a flight to Europe visiting Dr. Betz and Dr. Guichet.   

Dr. Gucihet is more like a scientist professional doctor type of guy.  Dr. Betz was more of buisness man to be honest I liked them both it was a 50/50 who I would go with.  I had to pay both over 500 dollars for a consulation plus X-rays.   Sorry I am kind of rambling...

it's been almost 10 years and I am so glad that I did this procedure, it really made a difference in my life.  I have to say though, I wasn't allowed to be a loud mouth at parties I had to quiet down.  When your tall everyone looks at your differently.

Has anyone else done this procedure how did you find it?  Do you like being taller?

Jamee

BladeRunner

Re: Life after Leg Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 11:00:57 AM »

hi,

athletically. how are u post-ll?
do you have any pains?
can you accelerate and run as fast as before.

cool

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 12:13:42 PM »

Please post on the old forum if you can like simon did so we can confirm it is indeed you  ;)
8)

Jamee12

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:52:23 PM »

Hi guys, I am now 43 years old so very old...;)

But athletically I do everything I did before it doesn't hold me back at all that I did lenghening.  I have a friend of mine that lengthen twice to get over 6 feet tall.  I am trying to get in touch with him to see how he is doing.

Jamee

ZUCC420

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 04:07:44 PM »

Hi everyone...

Gosh, I missed leg lengthening I don't know why - I guess I forgot what it was like to be short.  I still look at picture of myself and go I look so tall and big.  In my mind I think I am still a short guy, my whole life I was so upset at being the shortest guy in all my grade.  Team sports I would stand on my tippy toes. 

I tried to get the doctor when I was 15 to give me growth hormone, they refused of course.  Jerks!!!  My mum told I would grow when I was 18, well at 19 I had to live with the fact I would be short.  No one ever knew it bother me, I keep it quiet dated beauiful woman, dressed nice and worked hard.  One night I was watching Gattica - and for some reason went online research the subject within 2 months I was on a flight to Europe visiting Dr. Betz and Dr. Guichet.   

Dr. Gucihet is more like a scientist professional doctor type of guy.  Dr. Betz was more of buisness man to be honest I liked them both it was a 50/50 who I would go with.  I had to pay both over 500 dollars for a consulation plus X-rays.   Sorry I am kind of rambling...

it's been almost 10 years and I am so glad that I did this procedure, it really made a difference in my life.  I have to say though, I wasn't allowed to be a loud mouth at parties I had to quiet down.  When your tall everyone looks at your differently.

Has anyone else done this procedure how did you find it?  Do you like being taller?

Jamee

How much did you lengthen? Your pre-LL height and sitting height would be helpful.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Jamee12

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 04:13:47 PM »

I just used an excel spread sheet while I lengthen, I came out around 8 cm taller.

so 168 to 176 cm final.

I wanted to do 10cm, the pain was getting unbearable plus I didn't pre stretch enough.  Another 3 cm, would have made a difference for me as far height goes but at end of day.  Complications may have been an issue as well.  I really think, try to listen to your body -  I am very determine kind of guy.  But my flexibility took a year to recover after the surgery.

hanshi

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 10:07:59 AM »

Hello Jamee,
thanks for taking the time sharing your experience with us.
I found this video on YouTube:

Is it your voice in the video?
In the video it is stated that the Guichet nail is more stable than the Betz nail due to the Guichet nail being made from a special steel which Dr. Betz couldn't get his hands on. It is also mentioned that due to this fact it would be impossible to walk with the Betz nail like the guy does in the video. I was wondering where did this information come from? Was it something told by Dr. Guichet?

There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Jamee12

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 08:58:34 PM »

the guy in the video was around 25 to 28 years old I was 33 when I was lengthening.  We both could walk but I was scared completely out of my mind, so I barely walked around without crutch although I could have.

I forced walking without crutches the same week I stop clicking which means I could have been walking while clicking.  I know the guy in the video was walking all the time without crutches.  The steel was stronger for sure.  But if I remember correctly Betz was placing the nails in at 90 degree angle while Guichet was doing it at 45 degree angle which provided more stability and strength at the time.   Keep in mind this 10 years ago so everyone may be doing the 45 degree method now.

Jamee

Canon

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »

Can you tell us more?

BeYourBest

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 12:19:50 AM »

Hey man, Can we get
 pics or videos so we know you’re not fake, please?

4cms

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 02:33:04 PM »

Hi everyone...

Jamee

Its great being taller but dont go to dr Guichet, He will take your money and if there are any complications he will blame you and ask for more money to fix it. He has already crippled a girl on this forum unicorn. She had to go to doctors in her home country to fix her. Guichet is a fraudster and a doctor who only does this to exploit Leg lengthening patients.
Go look at unicorns diary towards the end.
Pages: [1]   Go Up