Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam  (Read 60692 times)

Asiann123

Re: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 02:04:09 PM »

Update:
Another paitient is coming. Its been 3 lately plus me and my sis so its 5 at this time. I will update her photo as well. This year he has nearly 20 paitients.
I don't even know that much people in Viet Nam willing to do Legs lengthening until now..
The girl who's coming this afternoon for legs lengthening was rejected by my doctor at first because he think she doesn't really need this surgery (She already got a stable career,  a husband, two kids)
But then she told him "You promise me last time if I thought about this seriously then come back you would do it for me" 
Well, he cannot say no so she's going to have the surgery in 1 month or so.
I'll keep updating about me and all his paitient if they let me + photo.
:D just ask me any question if you would like to. I dont mind, i have lots of free time in hands :))))

Asiann123

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 02:07:26 PM »

Hey anyone know how to put like a note on top of this thread?

Anndr000

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2016, 07:42:46 AM »

Hey man, how is your journey going? haven't seen you post for a few days now! hope things are well.

Morissette

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2016, 07:47:49 AM »

How much have you lengthened so far? Any complications? How's the ballerina? Keep it up!

Asiann123

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2016, 08:04:28 AM »

Hey man, how is your journey going? haven't seen you post for a few days now! hope things are well.

Hi, things are great. I'm expecting to walk normally again in about 2 months. I just forget to update lol. My doc have another paitient thought, this time male and he will have the operation next week. I just keep forgeting to update about new paitients. i'm feeling so guilty now. I'll keep the update from now on.

Asiann123

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2016, 08:11:20 AM »

How much have you lengthened so far? Any complications? How's the ballerina? Keep it up!

No complication for me hehe, no knees pain as well. I guess it depends on where the doctor put the nail on your knees. I'm expecting to walk again in about 2 months. About the ballerina, it will get better when you stop lengthening. I got them bad at first about 3cm but it got better and now its just little. The trick here is if you want to avoid it you should always sit on bed and put your legs on the ground at 90 degrees all the time. Except when you sleep then you may put your legs again the wall.
It helps me with ballerina. It gets better in just 3 days.
Cheers

Morissette

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2016, 08:51:36 AM »

Good for you! Did you attain your 8cm goal?

Asiann123

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2016, 08:58:10 AM »

Good for you! Did you attain your 8cm goal?

I'm current at 6,5cm and slow down when lengthening because if i lengthening too fast hurt. My doctor said Its best for my legs to stop at 7cm if i want a full and fast recovery but then let see how it goes. I'm getting tired of waiting, so maybe i'll just stop at 7cm. I'm missing my friends and all the parties. When you just stay inside for so long time seem to stop.

Morissette

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2016, 09:12:30 AM »

Yea I bet it would start to hurt at a certain length, probably best to go with what your doctor tells you anyways best of luck hope your recovery goes well

Asiann123

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »

Yea I bet it would start to hurt at a certain length, probably best to go with what your doctor tells you anyways best of luck hope your recovery goes well

Thank you :D

Anndr000

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2016, 03:22:37 PM »

Can you explain to me how long does the LON process takes? I've contacted the doctor about it and just waiting for his responses... I was hoping the latest would be 6 'months as I need to return to work.. I'm currently 170cm, was hoping to do 8cm! How long do you think it will take?

Asiann123

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2016, 03:49:34 PM »

Can you explain to me how long does the LON process takes? I've contacted the doctor about it and just waiting for his responses... I was hoping the latest would be 6 'months as I need to return to work.. I'm currently 170cm, was hoping to do 8cm! How long do you think it will take?

I think for L.O.N 6 months is enough. But may i ask what is your job? because if its like desk job it would be a lot easier. It depends on bone formation for the doctor to decided when to take the frame off you legs. He can take the frame out sooner but it won't be safe to walk because sometime you just get tired to walk on cruches so you decided to walk without them and then break the new bone formation. I'm not sure about 8cm bro, he won't let you lengthening that much and i have to say he's strongly agains the idea going beyond 7cm for a fast and full recovery. For 7cm it only takes like 3months to lengthening. The rate is 0.75mm/days.
Dr Thuy is on business trip, he'll be back in 2 days or so, i heard the nurse said that. I hope my respone help.

The Kaiser

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 11:57:02 PM »

I think for L.O.N 6 months is enough. But may i ask what is your job? because if its like desk job it would be a lot easier. It depends on bone formation for the doctor to decided when to take the frame off you legs. He can take the frame out sooner but it won't be safe to walk because sometime you just get tired to walk on cruches so you decided to walk without them and then break the new bone formation. I'm not sure about 8cm bro, he won't let you lengthening that much and i have to say he's strongly agains the idea going beyond 7cm for a fast and full recovery. For 7cm it only takes like 3months to lengthening. The rate is 0.75mm/days.
Dr Thuy is on business trip, he'll be back in 2 days or so, i heard the nurse said that. I hope my respone help.

i will not be rude, but if you stopped now its will be better for your recovery. Tibia is more difficult than femur and take far more time to recover. if its ok to wait many months to recover then go ahead and see how your body will react, good luck.

Bander72

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2016, 03:25:44 AM »

Arent you one of the people here who want go get at least 8 cm in one go. Im suprised your not encouraging him.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

The Kaiser

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2016, 03:29:08 AM »

Arent you one of the people here who want go get at least 8 cm in one go. Im suprised your not encouraging him.

i didn't put 8 cm as a permanent goal, we are here to help each other and give advice to each other. 8 cm for Tibia is a lot, give me anyone here disagree with me? ask Sweden too, he made 7. but now the guy is almost there so lets encourage him if he insist to 8, who knows maybe he's one of the luckiest (unique) to run in less than 7 months with "8" cm Tibia

Bander72

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2016, 03:38:31 AM »

He wont be later on when he gets all those complications from going too far. If people with paley have suffered complications going for 8 cm then this guy with this unknown doctor in Nam will sure as hell do too.

The Kaiser

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2016, 03:45:13 AM »

He wont be later on when he gets all those complications from going too far. If people with paley have suffered complications going for 8 cm then this guy with this unknown doctor in Nam will sure as hell do too.

thats why i prefer 5 Tibia and 7 Femur

Bander72

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2016, 03:52:43 AM »

So youre saying you wont go beyond 5 cm for tibia then.

The Kaiser

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2016, 04:10:25 AM »

So youre saying you wont go beyond 5 cm for tibia then.
5-6 for tibia is realistic but no way 7, just imagine 8!!

Bander72

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2016, 04:35:35 AM »

Well the tibia takes more to recover so make nore sense to do that first and and as you said you wont go beyond 6cm.

Anndr000

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2016, 02:27:31 AM »

I'm a tennis instructor in the U.S. so i often stand for 2 to 3 hours long feeding balls.
and i see, i understand that there will be great complication going beyond 7cm, but i will see what the doctor says once i meet with him.
I am very athletic and have a high tolerance for pain, as I've gone through ACL reconstructive surgery and shoulder dislocation surgery without as much as taking any pain killer after the surgeries. i am also naturally flexible, maybe these attributes help speed up my recovery and possibly help me lengthen to 8cm without any major issues.

The Kaiser

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2016, 02:31:41 AM »

I'm a tennis instructor in the U.S. so i often stand for 2 to 3 hours long feeding balls.
and i see, i understand that there will be great complication going beyond 7cm, but i will see what the doctor says once i meet with him.
I am very athletic and have a high tolerance for pain, as I've gone through ACL reconstructive surgery and shoulder dislocation surgery without as much as taking any pain killer after the surgeries. i am also naturally flexible, maybe these attributes help speed up my recovery and possibly help me lengthen to 8cm without any major issues.

if you do it for sport (the myth of long leg better) then i will tell you your athletic ability will diminish. but that doesn't mean you will not enjoying sport and the new beautiful height

Anndr000

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2016, 02:40:54 AM »

Hey Kaiser.
I agree that my athletic ability will severely be diminish, however, i am doing this for the looks and the insecurities of being short :) i can just play tennis recreationally without having to compete, i wouldn't have been able to play professionally anyway haha... sadly..
Are you considering the operation as well?

The Kaiser

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2016, 02:54:45 AM »

Hey Kaiser.
I agree that my athletic ability will severely be diminish, however, i am doing this for the looks and the insecurities of being short :) i can just play tennis recreationally without having to compete, i wouldn't have been able to play professionally anyway haha... sadly..
Are you considering the operation as well?

yes i am and i quit just because of the surgery (fk professional career) i will make it as a hoppy, yes am considering it. whats your height now

Anndr000

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2016, 03:35:27 AM »

yea.. the only thing holding me back currently is tennis as its something i've always done growing up! but for the extra three inches, i think its worth it haha! i am currently 5'6! i think that converts to between 167-170cm? not sure as they always give me different conversion online..
what is your current height now? and how much are you looking to lengthen?

The Kaiser

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2016, 03:40:05 AM »

yea.. the only thing holding me back currently is tennis as its something i've always done growing up! but for the extra three inches, i think its worth it haha! i am currently 5'6! i think that converts to between 167-170cm? not sure as they always give me different conversion online..
what is your current height now? and how much are you looking to lengthen?

when i measure my height they give me different numbers, most of the time 169.5-170. one they told me 168 and i said no fking way, and once they told me 173 i said no fking way (i wish if its true hahaha) but i think 170 in the best number yet. i was thinking of 8.5 which is a lot, lets be realistic 7 cm is a lot and safer so i will stick with it. why risk my self for extra tiny cm

Anndr000

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2016, 03:53:05 AM »

yea im not too sure... but for sure an extra 7-8cm will solve all our problems haha.
True, once you wear shoes, you'll be even taller anyway haha.. so any plans on where and when you want your surgery? i'll probably get mine in June, once im done with school in the U.S.

The Kaiser

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2016, 03:57:03 AM »

yea im not too sure... but for sure an extra 7-8cm will solve all our problems haha.
True, once you wear shoes, you'll be even taller anyway haha.. so any plans on where and when you want your surgery? i'll probably get mine in June, once im done with school in the U.S.

Hahahah thats true, our problem is not height but our mental, i used to date a lot of women they did say anything, but when i start seeing this forum i broke with all of them, so its a mental, now i want to wear lifts i didn't use it before. our problem is lack of confidence. btw whats your age now?

Anndr000

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2016, 04:04:30 AM »

yea i agree that it has a lot to do with confident as well... for me its because all of my friends are at least 7-8 cm taller as well... i always feel like a midget whenever im in a group..
I just turned 23 last week, how about you? 

The Kaiser

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2016, 04:08:16 AM »

yea i agree that it has a lot to do with confident as well... for me its because all of my friends are at least 7-8 cm taller as well... i always feel like a midget whenever im in a group..
I just turned 23 last week, how about you?

but its depend if you're asian or what

Morissette

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2016, 04:18:52 AM »

Did anybody read Smallguys diary? He did 8cm LON in tibia he had several surgeries for his tibias. From 3cm to 9cm he lengthened 2mm a day due to lack of time 6months post op he was running. And what complications are you guys talking about later on? Ballerina? That's likely to happen anyways. Infection? Non union? None of these are due to amount lengthened.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up