Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What countries would you like to visit that you haven't yet been to?  (Read 6181 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

I've been to China, Japan, and Korea. Have wanted to visit Thailand after seeing movies like The Beach and Hangover 2.

Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ChrisIsaak

Re: What countries would you like to visit that you haven't yet been to?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 11:21:51 AM »

South Africa, Brazil (actually South America in general), maybe Holland (particularly Amsterdam), also want to go to Bora Bora islands one day, maybe for honeymoon  :)

Sweden

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 04:38:04 PM »

I'm right there at that exact beach right now as I write this.

Don't come here. It suck so bad that I regret coming here.

It's all exploited crap over here. Tourism has ruined it all.
The locals don't like it at all any more.

Maybe the Maldives is better than this godforsaken craphole of garbage.
I'm thinking of killing myself in this rotten country.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 05:57:16 PM »

I'm right there at that exact beach right now as I write this.

Don't come here. It suck so bad that I regret coming here.

It's all exploited crap over here. Tourism has ruined it all.
The locals don't like it at all any more.

Maybe the Maldives is better than this godforsaken craphole of garbage.
I'm thinking of killing myself in this rotten country.

for real that actual beach from the movie? I thought that island was restricted from tourists, cool if you can visit it though.

I personally would like to visit Japan, and some polynesian island in the Pacific, (not Hawaii though, to much tourism), Also Singapore and Australia, New Zealand are countries that I would love to visit.

Disobedient

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 06:14:04 PM »

I've been to China, Japan, and Korea. Have wanted to visit Thailand after seeing movies like The Beach and Hangover 2.

agree, Thailand is very nice place, my family went their several times, unfortunately I didn't have a chance to visit it with them
Actually, their  first reason for going Thailand was to get some medical care, Thailand gain a popularity lately for providing excellent medical care.. many ppl in my country considering Thailand as their first destination to get some medical care.
I still thinking about going their after removing the frame , getting some medical help if I would need it, enjoying the tropical islands and their amazing beaches , and shopping over their, they do have good quality with an awesome price and after I lost sm kg and gain 11.5cm I definitely need to buy new clothes  ... so yes I'd choose Thailand for many reasons

I want to visit Germany too, to see the Black Forest, and I went to know if I still can get a job in Dubai's Embassy over there, I missed up my chance after getting LL, but I'll see what I can do to get the job back. 

Claude

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 06:45:30 PM »

I want to visit funkyLand yeahhh funky  8) New Zealand looks nice,  i hope can see some real dwarfs from the Lord of the Rings so i can feel among some brotherhood of some kind. My favorite choice would be poneyland thought. Men i dont want to visit China, Korea or Japan, no freaking way, Brazil is cooler come on.

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »

Diso, we can go to Thailand together, I'll be your interpreter, but only if the country settled down. The farmers are out for the pm's blood right now.

Do you speak Arabic? Maybe a job as Qatar stewardess. I find them very attractive compare to other airlines.  One time I couldn't take my eyes off of the air hostess.  It was embarrassing. I bet you're qualified now that you're tall. Yea, the Qatar stewardesses are like giraffes but pretty.

As for me. I plan on hitting Japan, Soule, Hawaii, Aussie, new zealand. Europe is a little intimidated for me save France. Im not gonna spend money to see old buildings and neo nationalists who couldn't wait to kick me out of the country. Definitely gonna skip Beijing,  my lungs wouldn't be able to handle the healthy air there.

Africa is cool, but unpredictability of the governments and people I'd stay out for now.

jerry

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 08:40:45 PM »

I don't like travelling and I hate cold weather.  Sitting on an airplane for hours, airport security, damn luggages, spending alot of money, tourist scams and a strange new environment.    Okay, I'm sounding too grumpy. 

Seriously though, travelling is only fun for me if it's in a big group of friends or family.  Then it would make the above things bearable and FUN. That's the whole point of it right.    I want to visit England to watch their football anytime outside of the winter season.   Taiwan for the food and Thailand for relaxation. 

Disobedient

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 07:26:01 AM »

Diso, we can go to Thailand together, I'll be your interpreter, but only if the country settled down. The farmers are out for the pm's blood right now.

Do you speak Arabic? Maybe a job as Qatar stewardess. I find them very attractive compare to other airlines.  One time I couldn't take my eyes off of the air hostess.  It was embarrassing. I bet you're qualified now that you're tall. Yea, the Qatar stewardesses are like giraffes but pretty.

As for me. I plan on hitting Japan, Soule, Hawaii, Aussie, new zealand. Europe is a little intimidated for me save France. Im not gonna spend money to see old buildings and neo nationalists who couldn't wait to kick me out of the country. Definitely gonna skip Beijing,  my lungs wouldn't be able to handle the healthy air there.

Africa is cool, but unpredictability of the governments and people I'd stay out for now.

I don't think the situation is that bad in Thailand, I think it is safe enough to go there,  but I hope this will end soon .

and Yes I do speak Arabic, But why would I  work as Qatar stewardess , I'm Engineer  ;D
I was thinking of the embassy because if I get the job over there, then I'll have chance to pay for completing my master degree in Germany.

but I gotta admit, working as stewardess looks to be more fun than an Engineer.

mediocre

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »

Thailand is one of the best countries I've been to. After you get saturated with the beaches, you can head north (night train is the best) from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. I also like Chiang rai (near Myanmar) and Chiang khong (border to Laos).

For the original question, I'd love to go to every country I haven't been to. ;)
That's mainly Latin America and Africa (hello dr Franz)
;)

Franz

• Verified LL Doctor
Pages: [1]   Go Up