Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reflections on ideal femur length (or how LL changes the way you look at women)  (Read 1113 times)

Antonio

Reflections on ideal femur length (or how LL changes the way you look at women)

Psychologists say that we unconsciously look for things around us that we already believe, or in the parlance, confirmation bias. So for example, if we believe that everyone else is taller than us, we see taller people as confirming our beliefs, and overlook or don't remember shorter people.

So I've been watching a lot of Olympics these days, and while looking at the gymnasts, swimmers, divers et al, and also at the people on my beach (admittedly a highly unscientific survey) I'm struck by the way that the legs that I like the most are the ones in which the tips of the fingers come down to about the middle of the hip. Higher up and they look a bit like T-Rex, and lower down they look like apes, especially when they walk and the hands swing.

Getting out the tape measure, I marked the top of my femur bone (while standing by lifting your leg up at 90 degrees you will find a bump on your top thigh) to the middle of my knee, the tape gave 49 cm. Then standing up and holding the arms in a relaxed position (what tailors call the upright sleeve length stance, with fingers slightly bent but not clenched), my fingertips measured exactly 24,5 cm from the top of my femur bone.

So, in my book at least, my femurs are the ideal length, at least with respect to my arm length.

The good (or bad, depending on your perspective) thing is that now the first things I look at in a woman are not her tits or ass, but her arms and femurs.

Confirmation bias?

Pages: [1]   Go Up