Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This person  (Read 3653 times)

PrettyTall

This person
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:55:41 PM »

This person have so hate for short people he's a fu**** hater   https://plus.google.com/u/0/115182898341224327220/posts?cfem=1

ChrisIsaak

Re: This person
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 03:58:46 PM »

Well, apparently, he's not nice  :D

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 04:43:12 PM »

This guy probably has nothing going for him in his life. He'll put down average to short men in order to make himself feel better in his spare time. Just think about his train of thought. Who has time to go around watching videos and post comments such as "he's too fking short" in a Mark Wahlberg video? It's very sad indeed. I genuinely feel sorry for him.

Muse

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »

He mention Colin Farrell as "KIND OF SHORT".  That actor is 5ft10, definitely considered average height..   

Disobedient

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »

does the baldness  related to the height?
as I noticeed most of  tall guys that I saw kind of baldness, or they most be bald at an early age like mid 30

Claude

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 06:49:52 PM »

I have seen people like him, all of them were losers.

thetallerman

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »

It's the same on bodybuilding.com forums, there are a gazillion height threads and they use terms like manlet, manaverage, and manmore and a lot of people go so far as to say anything under 6ft is a manlet and you should kill yourself like short people just have no point to life, NOT TRUE obviously. Seriously, there's a lot of insecure people and also tall people that like to put down short people. We shorties never get a break sadly.... I'll confess that I never go out anywhere anymore without lifts as I feel so much more relaxed and feel like I'm being treated normally at 5'9 vs 5'7.
Current Height: 5'7 (~170cm)
Desired Height: 5'9.5 or 5'10
Wingspan: 179.7cm / 5'10.75

Average US Male Height: 176.5 / 5'9.5 (CDC report)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 12:19:55 AM »

I do amateur bodybuilding myself, but it's easy to see that the Bodybuilding.com forums are filled with insecure dude-bros. The tall posters who use the term 'manlet' are the same people who turn around and whine out of jealousy about how shorter lifters are able to lift more than them and fill out their muscles easier. I've been dissed over my height plenty of times in real life, but I've never met a person who uses the term manlet outside their computer screen.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 02:29:38 AM »

I hope going from manaverage to manmore will pay dividends for myself. ;D
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Smallguy

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 05:32:58 AM »

Good for you buddy. If height is your thing, then of course it will pay dividend.

For everyone else, don't compare yourself to a number. Reality is very different from just a number. Being over 6'0 means very little in my opinion. There are a host of other factors which I consider more important for attractiveness than just height. No point bragging about height when the manover has lots of wrinkle/gray hair, looks like a gorilla, or dead broke. His chance for seducing girls is just the same as the extremely short guy who has wrinkle, gorilla or dead broke.

If you don't believe, just visit a gym. The guy who is usually the most attractive there is not necessary the tallest. There are many other factors that take place. And even the most attractive guy is not necessarily the one who gets the most girls.

Actually, I look like a gorilla and am fighting wrinkles myself by religiously putting on facial cream everyday... and am short too. However, through some scheming, I met a girl at the library last Saturday while studying, age 24 5'4. Yesterday, I met another one at Tim Horton, age 20 5'2. And just now I met one at the library age 21 5'6. Keep in mind that I work at a full-time job and can only dedicate a few hours per day to studying. Okay, enough bragging. I just want to say that attractiveness and height are not everything if your priority is in meeting innocent educated school girl at the library or at a coffee shop.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up