Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgeons with lengthening limits are simply less skilled  (Read 5823 times)

Cunning Lingquist

• Visitor
Surgeons with lengthening limits are simply less skilled
« on: September 14, 2016, 07:28:12 PM »

We have had many successful doctors that perform cosmetic lengthening and will do it without a lengthening limit. Some of the best surgeons in Russia, Germany, and the USA have lengthened people 10 cm or more on a single segment - Dr Augustin Betz, Dr Ghassan Salameh, Dr Alexander Barinov, and Dr Shahab Mahboubian are a few examples. So where do these lengthening limits come from? Quite simply the less experienced doctors. The ones who have no clue how to handle a complication that comes from lengthening larger amounts are the ones who will tell you to stop at 5 or 6 cm. Because a few less experienced doctors in the cosmetic field such as Dr Donghoon Lee, Dr Mangal Parihar, Dr Brikholtz and such say to stop at 5 or 6 cm for lengthening it now has this forum acting like leg lengthening a worthwhile amount is akin to jumping off a high rise. The simple fact is you will come out close to 100% if you go to an experienced doctor and the ones who have the experience are the ones who have no problem letting you get your money's worth by lengthening a big amount at once. They actually have more ethics too despite what others say because the ones with low lengthening limits are the ones who will tell you to come back and operate on the other segment for more length, which will end up costing you double to four times the amount in the long run, whereas the doctors that will let you hit 10 cm on a single segment are letting you save money that way and do not care about lining their pockets.

Reconsider your fear of large lengthening amounts because the opinion of amateur surgeons does not hold water against the opinion of famous professionals.
My mentor is Master de Batre

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Surgeons with lengthening limits are simply less skilled
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:32:49 PM »

We have had many successful doctors that perform cosmetic lengthening and will do it without a lengthening limit. Some of the best surgeons in Russia, Germany, and the USA have lengthened people 10 cm or more on a single segment - Dr Augustin Betz, Dr Ghassan Salameh, Dr Alexander Barinov, and Dr Shahab Mahboubian are a few examples.

RGKEY and his case with Dr. Barinov

Skilled doctor my ass.

Parihar is not skilled? Dude it's a recommended doctor by Paley.... Birkholtz is quite a name too.

Stop looking for an excuse to do ridiculous amounts of lengthening.

Cunning Lingquist

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:41:09 PM »

RGKEY and his case with Dr. Barinov

Skilled doctor my ass.

Parihar is not skilled? Dude it's a recommended doctor by Paley.... Birkholtz is quite a name too.

Stop looking for an excuse to do ridiculous amounts of lengthening.

RGKEY's complication cannot be blamed on Dr Barinov. He was too rigorous in his exercises before he fully consolidated and that is what caused the bone bend. I am sure Dr Barinov can correct it if RGKEY went back to him.

It says on Dr Parihar's page that he trained with Dr Paley, so of course Dr Paley would recommend him as an option because it's a way to make himself look good like "Go to the guy I trained." Do not get me wrong, Dr Paley is one of the best surgeons out there, but at the same time he certainly is braggadocios. But we have what, one Parihar diary? And he has had just over 10 cosmetic patients in over 20 years of practice? That does not look good for those wanting to get a cosmetic procedure done. Not to mention the 6 cm limit preventing you from getting your money's worth.

Similar holds true for Dr Birkholtz. He seems like a nice guy, but just because he has answered forum questions I would not be quick to call him an expert. Who heard of him before this forum brought him to light?

I am currently at the 4 cm mark and do not plan to stop until I hit 10 cm at the very least on my shins, bringing me from 174 cm to 184 cm, and I'll have gotten my money's worth.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 07:49:42 PM »

Ye why we should care that Parihar had tons of deformity cases(so he is skilled to deal with your great complications), same goes for Birkholtz.

And it's not even about complications when you are lengthening, it's about having a basic functions after it.

Do whatever you want and pray that your "money's worth" won't turn against you in the future.

Sweden

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 08:05:37 PM »

You have certainly NOOOO idea what's coming for you. Man I feel sorry for you.
Just kiss your life goodbye as you know it.

Good luck!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Cunning Lingquist

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 08:11:42 PM »

Ye why we should care that Parihar had tons of deformity cases(so he is skilled to deal with your great complications), same goes for Birkholtz.

And it's not even about complications when you are lengthening, it's about having a basic functions after it.

Do whatever you want and pray that your "money's worth" won't turn against you in the future.

You have certainly NOOOO idea what's coming for you. Man I feel sorry for you.
Just kiss your life goodbye as you know it.

Good luck!

If lengthening large amounts were really such a terrible thing, then why do we have reputable surgeons advertising patients like this?

http://www.lengthening-sldf.com/index.php?act=open&programid=16

He lengthened 13 cm in his shins, no ballerina, looks just fine.

You will also notice Dr Salameh lengthened a humerus by 11 cm on that same page, so if we assume 13 cm would be the limit then one could theoretically do 26 cm in both segments and then 11 cm on each humerus, thereby giving you 10 inches of height with nobody able to notice because the humerus lengthening will give you 22 cm extra wingspan and hide the large lengthening amount.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 08:18:58 PM »

Probably to convince people like you that he is the right one to chose. It's called market.

But looking at your posts you believe things that you want to believe.

You will also notice Dr Salameh lengthened a humerus by 11 cm on that same page, so if we assume 13 cm would be the limit then one could theoretically do 26 cm in both segments and then 11 cm on each humerus, thereby giving you 10 inches of height with nobody able to notice because the humerus lengthening will give you 22 cm extra wingspan and hide the large lengthening amount.

Oh god.....

Ozymandias

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 08:33:33 PM »

All Hail the Future Crippled!

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 08:41:01 PM »

I believe it is possible to lengthen more. I have seen/talked with people who had 7-9cm done on their tibs and they didnt complain. They all went to the same doctor I almost went with but cancelled due to stupid family. Although all of them had their achilles lengthened in order to get rid immediatly of ballerina foot.

But sincerly, the guy who did 8cm on his tibs with pilli and posted an after photo of himself on the old forum looked like  .
I learned some stuff during this time

onemorefoot

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 05:35:14 AM »

Oh my god, the point of this is do it without complications. Most of the doctors dont do large amounts, because they want you to be well and have a good recovery, in other words there is not a necessity of such complications. Others do large amounts, because they just want your money and they dont care. If you do 10+ cm in one segment, the doctor can be a genius, bu your body doesnt allow that and there will be complications for sure. So if you do large amounts, is important if the doctor is skilled or not?NO!!!! Because is a suicide.
Budget will determine my future.

EndGame

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 09:50:13 AM »

I am currently at the 4 cm mark and do not plan to stop until I hit 10 cm at the very least on my shins, bringing me from 174 cm to 184 cm, and I'll have gotten my money's worth.

I encourage you to listen to your body  rather than have preset fixed goals. I think the best surgeons say your soft tissues ability to stretch is the limiting factor. Stretch a ton to maximize your potential lengthening without a complication. 10cm is likely high risk for most people. I hope you can safely do it, but be careful. Good luck.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 11:13:53 PM »

RGKEY's complication cannot be blamed on Dr Barinov. He was too rigorous in his exercises before he fully consolidated and that is what caused the bone bend. I am sure Dr Barinov can correct it if RGKEY went back to him.

It says on Dr Parihar's page that he trained with Dr Paley, so of course Dr Paley would recommend him as an option because it's a way to make himself look good like "Go to the guy I trained." Do not get me wrong, Dr Paley is one of the best surgeons out there, but at the same time he certainly is braggadocios. But we have what, one Parihar diary? And he has had just over 10 cosmetic patients in over 20 years of practice? That does not look good for those wanting to get a cosmetic procedure done. Not to mention the 6 cm limit preventing you from getting your money's worth.

Similar holds true for Dr Birkholtz. He seems like a nice guy, but just because he has answered forum questions I would not be quick to call him an expert. Who heard of him before this forum brought him to light?

There was another surgeon in India that trained with Dr. Paley as well. His name is Dr. Shah. I asked Dr. Paley about Dr. Shah and he said "I trained him in Illizarov, but I have not heard from him since. I have not seen his work nor do I keep in contact with him so I really can't comment. Just be careful. You get what you pay for."

Then I sent him a message about Dr. Parihar in the net email to which Paley repllied "Ah, Dr. Parihar! He's a great surgeon. Very careful surgeon. If you're going to India go with Parihar."

In Australia we have 3 other Limb Lengtheners who knoe Dr. Parihar very well and they all say he's a great surgeon. He's a very well liked man as well. That doesn't mean complications wont happen...but Parihar is definitely the best and most careful option in India.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Penguinn

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2016, 07:23:55 AM »

Parihar's 6cm limit is for tibias, and I think he allows upto 6.5 like Kilo did. It's not only Paley that recommends him. Cure Surgicals, the local representatives from Ellipse(Precice nail company) have also said he is an excellent surgeon.

Lengthen your 10cms and then show us a video of you running 200 meters.
Also Betz and Mahboubian have caused a number of complications if I'm not wrong.

If you're convinced doing 10cms will cause you close to or no harm at all, go ahead. Make sure you see patients who have done that much running and working out first before playing roulette with your legs.

Edit-
As per the forum
Paley's limit: 8cms femur and 6-7 cms tibia
Guichet's word on limits: "The amount you gain is dependent upon your body, your pre-surgery conditioning, your 'tolerance' to the lengthening procedure and your mental state. You are limited by what your body can tolerate."

onemorefoot

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 05:21:07 PM »

Dont do things that can destroy your life. It sounds repetitive but the best play would be do both segments in each limb, for your 10 cm.
Budget will determine my future.

Bander72

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 07:29:42 PM »

If lengthening large amounts were really such a terrible thing, then why do we have reputable surgeons advertising patients like this?

http://www.lengthening-sldf.com/index.php?act=open&programid=16

He lengthened 13 cm in his shins, no ballerina, looks just fine.

God help you if you actually go through with that you wrote.

Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Peaceout

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 07:47:52 PM »

Basically you think that anything below 8-9 cm(for 1 segment) wont worth the money.While you say that you just ignore your health.If your money is more important than your health then just go ahead and risk yourself.Reach your goal.
Even if you recover it wont be more than %40-50.
Pages: [1]   Go Up