Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Lose weight and avoid muscular legs  (Read 13948 times)

Ozymandias

Re: Lose weight and avoid muscular legs
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 04:02:54 PM »

Dude, seriously! Did you just say that?
We are here on this forum TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER, NOT TO LAUGH AT EACH OTHER ENDING UP CRIPPLES FOR LIFE.
It is because of users like you, that the forum suffers from a negative vibe from time to time.
I think you should apologize.
Don't forget that you also have two legs that are capable of being crippled.

Nah, it's all a matter of perspective.

Do you know what rustles my jimmies? When a 5'10 guy tries to convince us that he needs this surgery as much as a 5'4 guy. That's what really triggers my negativity.

Mtall

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 04:18:53 PM »

Do you know what rustles my jimmies? When a 5'10 guy tries to convince us that he needs this surgery as much as a 5'4 guy. That's what really triggers my negativity.

To each his own. If a 5'10 guy wants to do it, he has all the freedom to do so, as long as he doesn't make you pay for it.
And telling someone you'll laugh at their being crippled is not an acceptable way to deal with your anger.

Alu

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 04:40:26 PM »

To each his own. If a 5'10 guy wants to do it, he has all the freedom to do so, as long as he doesn't make you pay for it.
And telling someone you'll laugh at their being crippled is not an acceptable way to deal with your anger.

Who says I'm angry? Stop projecting m8.

Look at what was said in our conversation. Think about how crazy it would be to lengthen the forearms (which could lead to nerve damage), let alone the clavicle for non-medical reasons. Now think about what reputable doctor would operate on a perfectly healthy individual for cosmetic reasons on those bones (at best Paley only offers humerus lengthening aside from leg lengthening for cosmetic reason... I wonder why?/Sarcasm). Now also think about the crazy amount of time and money (which he blatantly said he doesn't really have) it would take to accomplish all that...

Dude, seriously! Did you just say that?
We are here on this forum TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER, NOT TO LAUGH AT EACH OTHER ENDING UP CRIPPLES FOR LIFE.
It is because of users like you, that the forum suffers from a negative vibe from time to time.
I think you should apologize.
Don't forget that you also have two legs that are capable of being crippled.

No this forum isn't just about that. It's also in place to bring people to reality. We can't just have our members be encouraged to do crazy amounts of lengthening OR do frivolous operations. Lest we want to turn into the old forum...

Now excuse me while I laugh at him and you.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2016, 05:18:13 PM »

No this forum isn't just about that. It's also in place to bring people to reality. We can't just have our members be encouraged to do crazy amounts of lengthening OR do frivolous operations. Lest we want to turn into the old forum...

I sign under it

That's why we didn't deserve Harambe.

BillyG

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 06:53:33 PM »

I dont need any of those surgeries, and neither do you nor anyone on this forum. Thats why its called COSMETIC leg lenghtening.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 07:10:59 PM »

I dont need any of those surgeries, and neither do you nor anyone on this forum. Thats why its called COSMETIC leg lenghtening.

Tbh it's not even an answer to Ozymandias statement.

There are 2 types of people on this forum: First are the guys that are short but want to be average, and second are average but they want to be tall.
Thing is there is no social problems with being average comparing to being short.

BillyG

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 08:51:54 PM »

Tbh it's not even an answer to Ozymandias statement.

There are 2 types of people on this forum: First are the guys that are short but want to be average, and second are average but they want to be tall.
Thing is there is no social problems with being average comparing to being short.

Trust me, there are, but not as pronounced.
You aint gonna tell me that +5 inches are not gonna change the way people react to a 5'10 guy, are you?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 09:21:50 PM »

You aint gonna tell me that +5 inches are not gonna change the way people react to a 5'10 guy, are you?

Examples.

Because i don't think average height people have problems with finding job/love interests.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2016, 09:24:44 PM »

not as much as those 5 inches will do to a 5'5 guy...  not even close...
I learned some stuff during this time

BillyG

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2016, 09:36:23 PM »

Examples.

Because i don't think average height people have problems with finding job/love interests.

Have you ever been rejected at a job interview just because you were too short?

not as much as those 5 inches will do to a 5'5 guy...  not even close...
Thats only your opinion man, you havent been in my place and I havent been in yours, so we can only speculate.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2016, 09:38:54 PM »

I wouldn't say that if i didn't. And i'm not the only one on this forum.

BillyG

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2016, 09:40:50 PM »

I wouldn't say that if i didn't. And i'm not the only one on this forum.

Hope you dont mean a spot on a basketball team or being a male model.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2016, 09:42:48 PM »

Warehouse job.

And note to that: I'm working out for quite a time.

BillyG

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2016, 09:45:52 PM »

Warehouse job.

And note to that: I'm working out for quite a time.
Height/weight?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2016, 09:51:45 PM »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2016, 09:55:38 PM »

Thats only your opinion man, you havent been in my place and I havent been in yours, so we can only speculate.

From my 172cm (I gained more but maintained 1cm thx to yoga) I know that the only effect of going into 5'10 (which is average almost everywhere and tall in some places) would be in dating life (to a certain extent). I dont believe that at 5'7.5 I have any disadvantage with gaining friends or in the job market (atleast that's what my life has showed me) or anything... Nor that my height is making me any less "socially wanted" by other men or women (I have many friends).
 About women, stopping being short is much much much bigger change than becoming tall. Just like a guy that from fat becomes skinny (but not muscular)... I have gone through being very fat to skinny to pretty muscular (upside down triangle build) and I can say that the biggest change in success with women came when I lost the weight (And I lost something like 20 kgs which are I believe 45lbs or more...). The change was immense and I felt much much much more wanted than when I was fat. When I became fit, there was a change but really... It wasnt noticable... It added maybe 1 or 2 girls per year which was nothing compare to what was when I lost the weight.
  Same is with height. Unless you are really really ugly or below average looks, being 5'10 is not a disadvantage (unless you come from places where the average is 5'11+ which means you are either from an aryan or nordic countries or dutch) compared to tall guys... Yes... Being taller will make you more "good looking" in general but it will not have a huge impact on your dating life... I know A LOT of 6'-6'1 (actually not that alot since in my home country or in Italy 6' is considered very tall and let alone anything above that) who are losers when it comes to getting attention from women...
 Height is important, but its very very very overated in here

BillyG

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2016, 10:04:17 PM »

Same is with height. Unless you are really really ugly or below average looks, being 5'10 is not a disadvantage

Semantics.
At 5'10 you are DEFINITELY at a disadvantage compared to a 6'3 guy when it comes to dating, or just presence and overall aura.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2016, 10:07:54 PM »

And an ugly guy will lose to handsome guy, what a comparison.

Height is only 1 trait in whole river. He maybe is taller than you but you still can be more handsome, fit, funnier, more intelligent etc etc.

BillyG

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2016, 10:14:09 PM »

Same thing the other way around, but were talking about height here.
All other things equal, 5'10 guy loses big time to 6'3.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2016, 10:18:01 PM »

The problem is you will probably never find someone equal to you except height. 6'3 guy will have his own flaws like every human being.

And to be honest you can't judge if taller guy will win definitely when women have different preferences. Trust me there is a tons of girls that will choose a 5'10 than 6'3.
My 5'4 sister complained that even her 5'10 boyfriend could be a bit shorter for her so she would have easier time kissing him.

BillyG

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2016, 10:22:23 PM »

I dont doubt that, but for every girl that would prefer 5'10 guy theres 10 that would prefer the taller one.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2016, 10:26:37 PM »

I am sorry, but looks or to be more precise, face, is far far far far far far far more important than any other physical trait. Only thing is that with face, you can't measure beauty... It's all about taste (although there are those who are ugly by all opinions and handsome by all opinions).
  And no... a 6'3 does not win against a 5'10 guy.

Also, this "all else being equal" is stupid. Equality of looks does not exist between to seperate people. btw, to your same logic, a 6'1 could also say that he loses against a 6'3... Taller is not always better... Especially when you go above 6'... I come from a country where the average is 5'10... I have a friend who is 6'3 and also pretty ugly. But he curses each his height each time he is being rejected for being too tall (and he gets that alot).

I saw a post of yours where you are still in the "growing" age... You are young so therefore you are thinking in a very black and white way. Once you will grow up you will see that at 5'10 you are more than tall enough to get any girl there is out there... And sorry, but if you dont have any success with women being 5'10 the problem is not your height. You are either very ugly or have a really dull or non attractive character. I hope for you it's the second option since it can be adressed and improved

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2016, 10:29:24 PM »

I dont doubt that, but for every girl that would prefer 5'10 guy theres 10 that would prefer the taller one.

And to be honest you can't judge if taller guy will win definitely when women have different preferences.

And remember that no girl is worth wasting time only if she is sitting with you only for your looks.

I am sorry, but looks or to be more precise, face, is far far far far far far far more important than any other physical trait. Only thing is that with face, you can't measure beauty... It's all about taste (although there are those who are ugly by all opinions and handsome by all opinions).
  And no... a 6'3 does not win against a 5'10 guy.

Also, this "all else being equal" is stupid. Equality of looks does not exist between to seperate people. btw, to your same logic, a 6'1 could also say that he loses against a 6'3... Taller is not always better... Especially when you go above 6'... I come from a country where the average is 5'10... I have a friend who is 6'3 and also pretty ugly. But he curses each his height each time he is being rejected for being too tall (and he gets that alot).

Exactly, a lot of women prefer men in 5'10-6'1 range(a bit over average).

BillyG

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2016, 10:31:40 PM »

What if I told you I dont give a slightest fk about girls.
World doesnt revolve around pussy.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2016, 10:33:28 PM »

What if I told you I dont give a slightest fk about girls.
World doesnt revolve around pussy.

So I will tell you that you are lying... If not to us than to yourself.... Unless you are gay :)

BillyG

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2016, 10:35:28 PM »

So I will tell you that you are lying... If not to us than to yourself.... Unless you are gay :)

Are you too?

I mean are you? Im asking for a friend :D

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2016, 10:36:25 PM »

Semantics.
At 5'10 you are DEFINITELY at a disadvantage compared to a 6'3 guy when it comes to dating, or just presence and overall aura.

Why would you point dating then lol?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2016, 10:42:49 PM »

Are you too?

I mean are you? Im asking for a friend :D

Nope. I see dcks in my gym shower almost everyday and I never found them appealing for the touch or to put them in my mouth... So I guess I am not gay

Alu

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2016, 12:55:25 AM »

Nope. I see dcks in my gym shower almost everyday and I never found them appealing for the touch or to put them in my mouth... So I guess I am not gay

A wise man once said: It's not gay unless the balls touch the chin

BillyG

« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2016, 05:41:48 AM »

Or if you say "no homo" afterwards :)

Peaceout

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2016, 06:15:34 AM »

LOL :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up