Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wore lifts for the first time...  (Read 1281 times)

rock112

Wore lifts for the first time...
« on: October 03, 2016, 10:23:10 AM »

They were only 1/2 inch... Holy  , what a difference it made in my confidence. With my Nike's on they brought me up from probably 5'4.5 to 5'6ish. So I went from completely hopeless to a little below short average (but I'm also in a diverse area).

At first while walking around, I noticed some pressure and mobility issues in my feet. I wonder if that's how some LL patients feel. Not that I mind, hell, I'll gladly take that immobility to be taller. Sure I couldn't sprint as fast as I could without them on but, seriously, at even 1/2 inch there was a massive difference. I can't imagine what doing 2-2.5 would do.

The Kaiser

Re: Wore lifts for the first time...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »

Imagine you gain 8 cm (3.25 inches) barefoot  ;)

BiggestProblem

Re: Wore lifts for the first time...
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 10:42:11 AM »

They were only 1/2 inch... Holy crap, what a difference it made in my confidence. With my Nike's on they brought me up from probably 5'4.5 to 5'6ish. So I went from completely hopeless to a little below short average (but I'm also in a diverse area).

At first while walking around, I noticed some pressure and mobility issues in my feet. I wonder if that's how some LL patients feel. Not that I mind, hell, I'll gladly take that immobility to be taller. Sure I couldn't sprint as fast as I could without them on but, seriously, at even 1/2 inch there was a massive difference. I can't imagine what doing 2-2.5 would do.
I imagine having to buy a bigger size to fit them. :(
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up