Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone going to India for Parihar in 2019?  (Read 10478 times)

OregonMade

Re: Anyone going to India for Parihar in 2019?
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2016, 06:46:34 PM »

Initial height - 156cm and i want to lengthen up to 163cm at least. Also im from Australia and i know precice is expensive but with parihar its cheaper, i would just save around $60K altogether to cover for surgery and complications and food and housing :)

Bahaha 60K yeah right do you need that much.  more like 40K would easily cover it.  Dude once you get the device implanted just go back to your home country and heal at your parents house to save money.  Plus depending on the country just get Health insurance from your governement, and get the last surgery paid for for free.  That is what I did.  I did LON and I got the last 2 surgeries done for free through obamacare. 

BiggestProblem

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2016, 06:56:55 PM »

Bahaha 60K yeah right do you need that much.  more like 40K would easily cover it.  Dude once you get the device implanted just go back to your home country and heal at your parents house to save money.  Plus depending on the country just get Health insurance from your governement, and get the last surgery paid for for free.  That is what I did.  I did LON and I got the last 2 surgeries done for free through obamacare.
What were the last 2 surgeries?
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

beingtallerdream

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 12:33:23 PM »

i should just have around 60K to be safe i might only save up to 40K tho if i get impatient. im pretty sure parihar will not let you go until the end of your treatment and also in australia medicare doesnt really cover much neither would private insurances. i might just save up a lot :)
but now im kinda worried about fat embolism.. what do you think about this complication?

Penguinn

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2016, 01:36:20 PM »

but now im kinda worried about fat embolism.. what do you think about this complication?

Here:
In the rare, rare case of fat embolism, there's a device called IRA which is pretty expensive($2000 or so, I think) that you'd have to pay for. That's all I've discussed.
It's a very sharp, one time use device that redirects the flow and prevents embolism.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 06:46:01 PM »

Fat embolism can happen but it's unusual. If it happens you can get fine. I read somewhere that Paley had one case and the guy recovered. He didn't have to pay anything

Bander72

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 03:58:07 AM »

Im gonna have to go check with my insurance. Would be nice to get the nail renoved at home and not go back.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

porkmypig

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2017, 04:10:25 AM »

definitely checking out Parihar in 2019. It's a toss up between him and mitkovic. Anyone in the states would like to buddy up for 2019 shoot me a message :D

Rs209

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »

Hey, I plan on doing it 2018 or 2019. I might be around 5ft10 and it's a good height but my lower body is relatively short . it is so noticeable. I'm going for 3-4 inches. I am not sure what's best for me to do. 2 and 2 or 2 5 and 1.5? I'm considering Parihar.

Kewlsiee

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2017, 07:26:37 PM »

Hey guys!
Ive decided to go to Doctor Parihar as he seems trustworthy and good, but the location kind of worries me (for a women that is) and would appreciate if a group or just one of you guys go together to lengthen as it would be safer. :)

Hey. I'm a woman myself. From India. I'll be going to see Dr parihar in 2018 and I'll be shifting to Mumbai most probably. You can contact me anytime here.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up