Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr. Sarcastic  (Read 4444 times)

Auron

Mr. Sarcastic
« on: October 14, 2016, 12:22:11 AM »

I think I hit a nerve. This guy has issues.

So I asked him to stop PM'ing me but he kept going on so why not share with you some stuff? He looks mad  :-\

https://postimg.org/image/3s2nbxg7n/

He asked me to google it since I cba to "argue with stupidity" I followed his advice. I simply clicked a random link and it seems it gives me reason:

https://postimg.org/image/mv4co9qyt/

So yeah, w/e Mr. Dumb.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Mr. Sarcastic
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 12:27:30 AM »

Rather than making more fuss you could just contact moderator.

Auron

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 12:28:59 AM »

Rather than making more fuss just contact moderator.

Nah, I don't mind it, just wanted to share. Though you're kinda right, we have enough off topics going on.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 12:31:15 AM »

For what? To create more drama?

Because besides it that topic serves no purpose.

Auron

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:33:25 AM »

For what? To create more drama?

Because besides it that topic serves no purpose.
chill cowboy, I said you were right.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 12:34:26 AM »

chill cowboy, I said you were right.

Not my fault that you edited your post, i was answering to this:

Nah, I don't mind it, just wanted to share.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 12:50:54 AM »

Mr Sarcastic is right here. If you make up stories it could be a crime but if those stories are real there is no defamation, and I got my information from real people who told me the truth. Sometimes I misinterpret but I always apologize if I'm wrong. I have 2 examples of confusions:

1) I said there was a Monegal patient whose implant failed and had to be exfixed and had to pay again and finally got a new implant. I understood this patient was the American guy but it was Musicmaker. Musicmaker got everything in this lottery. The American guy had also problems with implants but he didn't have to be exfixed. I got confused and then apologized.

2) I said there was a patient who died in the guesthouse and MM had a complication again. Was it false? No. No defamation then. It's true there was a guy in the guesthouse who died from a femur fracture and that Musicmaker had a new complication. When people said the guy who died was not a Monegal patient I accepted that because I don't know more details than that but I cannot accept new lies about Musicmaker because I know she is having complications and went to hospital because people from the guesthouse confirmed this.

Those are the 2 cases where I got confused. The rest of the information I have posted here is right. No defamation then. You have no case.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 12:58:13 AM »

Mr Sarcastic is right here. If you make up stories it could be a crime but if those stories are real there is no defamation, and I got my information from real people who told me the truth. Sometimes I misinterpret but I always apologize if I'm wrong. I have 2 examples of confusions:

1) I said there was a Monegal patient whose implant failed and had to be exfixed and had to pay again and finally got a new implant. I understood this patient was the American guy but it was Musicmaker. Musicmaker got everything in this lottery. The American guy had also problems with implants but he didn't have to be exfixed. I got confused and then apologized.

2) I said there was a patient who died in the guesthouse and MM had a complication again. Was it false? No. No defamation then. It's true there was a guy in the guesthouse who died from a femur fracture and that Musicmaker had a new complication. When people said the guy who died was not a Monegal patient I accepted that because I don't know more details than that but I cannot accept new lies about Musicmaker because I know she is having complications and went to hospital because people from the guesthouse confirmed this.

Those are the 2 cases where I got confused. The rest of the information I have posted here is right. No defamation then. You have no case.

I think that you are unable to understand what's the fuss with you...
   Me personally, I dont care if you open million of threads about monegal or MM. You have every right to do so... The problem is simple... Stop posting about Monegal/MM in threads which has nothing to do with these two (especially non monegal diaries or threads like jbc about deciding to go with Paley).. And also stop bumping up threads from 3-4 years ago about betz or monegal....
  Dont do those two and everything's fine
I learned some stuff during this time

Auron

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 12:59:02 AM »

Mr. Sarcastic is right about what? We weren't even talking about you or Monegal lol. Just defamation in general.

Oh btw, I think this is interesting and you're right, if it's true what you said there is no defamation.

The three most important things to remember about defamation law in the United States:

1) In order to win a case, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a purposeful or negligent false statement of fact;

2)Harm is an essential component of slander and libel law. If you can't prove that the statements under review caused material harm, it is very difficult to win a defamation claim.

3)The statute of limitations for defamation is short. As such, don't wait to take action -- you may just miss your window.

Auron

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 01:12:56 AM »

Hahahahahaha! "When the ignorant have dug themselves into a hole, they will just keep digging"

I really feel sorry for your parents. They must have tried their best, but sometimes there is nothing anyone can do to help people like you.

Here's a hint Einstein, are you ready? Key in on the phrasing, you know, your choice of words. I think I was generous when I said 3-4 lifetimes. You may need double that....
Lmfao, I'm 100% sure about  the way I phrased it so why don't you challenge me with some proof? Either that or crawl back to the hole you came from.

goldenegg

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 01:33:00 AM »

Mr. Sarcastic is right about what? We weren't even talking about you or Monegal lol. Just defamation in general.

Oh btw, I think this is interesting and you're right, if it's true what you said there is no defamation.

The three most important things to remember about defamation law in the United States:

1) In order to win a case, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a purposeful or negligent false statement of fact;

2)Harm is an essential component of slander and libel law. If you can't prove that the statements under review caused material harm, it is very difficult to win a defamation claim.

3)The statute of limitations for defamation is short. As such, don't wait to take action -- you may just miss your window.

yeah I think the topic is really interesting too. anyone can sue for defamation, but if you actually read the entire wikipedia article you'll see it's pretty difficult to win these cases in court. a lot of the cases were magazines and newspapers too. add in the the fact we're on an anonymous internet forum and it's almost impossible to win a defamation lawsuit. 

copypasta from my post in another thread:
yeah lluser sometimes implies stuff without support and he definitely spams the forum a lot, but legally I think it would be almost impossible to charge him. First, you'd first have to identify him (it's an anonymous internet forum and even if you traced his IP, you'd have to tie a person to that IP which can also be difficult). Second, for defamation you also have to prove A) publication of fact (which posts on an internet forum don't count in the legal definition of a publication) and B) these facts are false (his favorite topic is musicmaker and her complications, which to my knowledge has mostly been true so far). To do all of these steps needed is practically impossible.

Not here to defend lluser and don't care either way if he gets banned. Just wanted to correct some misconceptions here about free speech and the internet.

LLCaptain

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 01:37:20 AM »

Guys, I checked LLUser1 and Mr.Sarcastic's login timestamps. They're about 8 minutes apart, which tells me they are likely the one and same person.

I also know from my Spanish source that LLUser1 likes dck pics in private. I am entitled to my opinions and just shedding the truth here.

Thank you

Nightwish

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 06:04:12 AM »

Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

The Kaiser

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 10:08:37 AM »

Its always a bad thing to expose a private message with someone i believe its called "private" for a reason. only in some exception cases. anyways this law will not make any crap. he's just trolling

Auron

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »

Its always a bad thing to expose a private message with someone i believe its called "private" for a reason. only in some exception cases. anyways this law will not make any crap. he's just trolling

Did you even read what the private message was all about? It was 2 setences full of insults. And we never had a private conversation, it was him sending me PM's which I warned him to stop. And for the record, I never associated the law with his trolling so make some sense please.

But then again you're that guy that found his posts funny so nvm.

The Kaiser

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »

Did you even read what the private message was all about? It was 2 setences full of insults. And we never had a private conversation, it was him sending me PM's which I warned him to stop. And for the record, I never associated the law with his trolling so make some sense please.

But then again you're that guy that found his posts funny so nvm.

sorry for that, if you told him to stop then its all your right

Bander72

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 04:52:24 PM »

He went to far with the amputated people. He should change his name to Mr  .
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Sweden

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 05:36:06 PM »

Remove and Bann the guys.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up