Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avoid FAT doctors at all costs.  (Read 1461 times)

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
Avoid FAT doctors at all costs.
« on: October 22, 2016, 12:56:05 AM »

Avoid fat doctors at all costs! Why? Because fat = stupid. It's not just me being mean, it's proven by science.

Packing on the pounds isn’t just bad for your body—it’s bad for your brain. According to researchers at Carnegie Mellon University, the brains of obese people work harder than those of normal weight people to achieve the same results.

Researchers quizzed 29 people who were having fMRIs and noticed a trend: The connections between the brain parts responsible for memory and decision-making were hyperactive in overweight people, but functioned normally in average weight people, says study author Timothy Verstynen, Ph.D., a professor at Carnegie Mellon University.

That’s because high blood pressure and inflammation—which go hand-in-hand with obesity—irritate your brain’s communication systems, making it harder for messages to come through, says Verstynen. It’s like your brain is trying to make a call when the phone lines are down.

And it’s a vicious cycle: The damage is particularly bad in areas responsible for controlling impulsive behaviors, like skipping dessert, says Verstynen. So your brain is making you fat (giving into the dessert), and then being fat is changing your brain, he adds.

http://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/how-being-fat-makes-you-stupid

I bet the doctors with the most complaints on this forum are also lard buckets who can't stop eating, and as a result they're too dumb to operate on you properly. First step to a good surgeon is making sure his waistline is in order.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Avoid FAT doctors at all costs.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 12:58:46 AM »

Well, Sarin is pretty fat lol.

Lgazer

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 01:13:52 AM »

What level of fat? Chubby or obese?

Myexperience

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 11:51:01 PM »

Well dr haci is actually fat. Little we know.

myloginacct

No LL Doctor had CLL performed on themselves
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 11:38:45 AM »

Troll thread, but it might be a good place to post this reminder here: remember that no LL doctor, as far as I know, has ever had any form of CLL performed on themselves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up