Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm in one of those days with lack of hope  (Read 10043 times)

onemorefoot

Re: I'm in one of those days with lack of hope
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 07:50:18 PM »

Ok, my height is 5 9" and I plan to go with Dr. Franz or Parihar for external tibias.
Budget will determine my future.

Koi

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 07:52:06 PM »

Ok, my height is 5 9" and I plan to go with Dr. Franz or Parihar for external tibias.
Nice man, I heard good things about both of them. Best of luck with that!

onemorefoot

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 07:52:47 PM »

And you, will  you go to Monegal??

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 07:58:07 PM »

Nice man, I heard good things about both of them. Best of luck with that!

5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

Koi

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2016, 08:01:09 PM »

And you, will  you go to Monegal??
Most likely, although, as your signature says, budget will determine my future, hahaha.
xD

onemorefoot

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2016, 08:05:56 PM »

Suuuuuuure

Bander72

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2016, 10:56:41 PM »

Most likely, although, as your signature says, budget will determine my future, hahaha. xD

If you have the money to go to mongeal you might as well get internal with Parihar look at penguins diary and see how well hes doing.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Koi

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2016, 06:47:11 PM »

If you have the money to go to mongeal you might as well get internal with Parihar look at penguins diary and see how well hes doing.
I chose Monegal because of his location, but Parihar is still a pretty good option imo. Thanks for your advice!

Koi

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2016, 12:16:01 AM »

Just wanted to bump this, since today looks like a bit of a bad day for me. I somehow have the feeling I won't reach my goal, I don't know... there are many factors I have to deal with, like family, money, complications... I really want to face all them when the time comes and surpass them, finally reaching my desired success and enjoying my new life, but it's a bit far away and many things can change and happen until then. I guess we all here have these kind of days, any words from someone who feels optimistic today? Would actually appreciate it.

I also thought about the suggestions people left in the past comments. I still have some height neurosis and feel bad about my height, but I'm learning how to deal with that during the meantime. After some time of thinking, I'm pretty sure I want to go through this, and also I have identified that my self-perception problem actually resides in my height. Thank you guys for all your past answers and support, they were pretty helpful for my "reality check".

Cheers!

Alu

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2016, 12:39:57 AM »

Well... on the upside for me, my height neurosis has been basically gone for the past couple of months. I've focused on work and finishing up my degree more than anything. (I have proportion neurosis which is stupid and makes me really anxious of the future). This is mainly because I realized height isn't everything: no one I've ever talked to has really given a crap about it unless they jokingly point it out (which never really hurts me because I know it's just a stupid joke; and if that's the biggest thing they can hit me with, they really don't know me at all so I don't care).

All in all, knowing I can collect the funds needed to do LL, and that this world is big enough for everyone to find their place, I'm pretty happy the past months. Might also be because I've stayed away from the forums and only really visit 2-3 times a week... Life at 5'8 is going to be pretty sweet.

ub40

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2016, 02:04:17 PM »

Well... on the upside for me, my height neurosis has been basically gone for the past couple of months. I've focused on work and finishing up my degree more than anything. (I have proportion neurosis which is stupid and makes me really anxious of the future). This is mainly because I realized height isn't everything: no one I've ever talked to has really given a crap about it unless they jokingly point it out (which never really hurts me because I know it's just a stupid joke; and if that's the biggest thing they can hit me with, they really don't know me at all so I don't care).

All in all, knowing I can collect the funds needed to do LL, and that this world is big enough for everyone to find their place, I'm pretty happy the past months. Might also be because I've stayed away from the forums and only really visit 2-3 times a week... Life at 5'8 is going to be pretty sweet.

What's wrong with your proportions if you don't mind me asking?
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Alu

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2016, 04:47:39 PM »

Nothing honestly. I'm aiming for 8 cm and I feel I can pull it off without any problems. I feel like I would be going from short-medium legs to long legs, which I would hate. However, considering there are naturally long legged people, I'm not too worried.

The biggest mental hurdle I feel I would have to get over is just the idea that I have to do this you know? I've accepted it to a degree, but I still have such a grudge that I'll forever change my natural healthy body for it.

ub40

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2016, 06:34:28 PM »

Nothing honestly. I'm aiming for 8 cm and I feel I can pull it off without any problems. I feel like I would be going from short-medium legs to long legs, which I would hate. However, considering there are naturally long legged people, I'm not too worried.

The biggest mental hurdle I feel I would have to get over is just the idea that I have to do this you know? I've accepted it to a degree, but I still have such a grudge that I'll forever change my natural healthy body for it.

Okay gotcha, thought you had proportions neurosis pre surgery
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Koi

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2016, 08:19:28 PM »

I wouldn't worry too much about having long legs. Most of them are considered aesthetic. :)

Bander72

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 05:51:09 AM »

Koi, Alu I'm at 174 cm and want to do 5 cm and then use 4 cm shoe lifts. I think you guys should consider that. Complications will be less and and recovery can be quicker especially if doing a external method. And the 4 cm lifts are quite comfortable to walk. Then with a one inch heel shoe you can hit the 6 foot range.

midnightninja

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2016, 06:07:10 AM »

You don't need lifts just wear Nike Airmax 90s they're 4cm

Bander72

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2016, 06:14:19 AM »

You do if you want more height on top of shoes.

Koi

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2016, 02:03:34 PM »

You don't need lifts just wear Nike Airmax 90s they're 4cm
Will save the name of those. Thank you.

notimportant

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2016, 04:26:25 PM »

I use those shoes. They're so good! They give you an instant boost of self-esteem.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2016, 04:46:50 PM »

Koi, Alu I'm at 174 cm and want to do 5 cm and then use 4 cm shoe lifts. I think you guys should consider that. Complications will be less and and recovery can be quicker especially if doing a external method. And the 4 cm lifts are quite comfortable to walk. Then with a one inch heel shoe you can hit the 6 foot range.

The only problem is you can't always wear heels...when you're at the swimming pool or the beach, everyone will see your real height.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Koi

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2016, 05:07:42 PM »

The only problem is you can't always wear heels...when you're at the swimming pool or the beach, everyone will see your real height.
Yeah, plus you never get rid of that height self-perception problem. I guess aiming for the actual height you want with LL is worth, instead of doing a LL + heels combo or only wearing heels.

Alu

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2016, 06:18:24 PM »

To bad my final height will be 173 CM... I think you need to read better lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up