Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: People who died after LL  (Read 14314 times)

insearchofanswers

People who died after LL
« on: October 30, 2016, 12:07:07 AM »

What happened to MasterHY? Zaney says his is one of the many Betz' bad cases and Tibike says it's his only real bad outcome. What happened to him?

LLCaptain

Re: MasterHY
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:29:15 PM »

Ban this guy. 97% sure this user is just another alias of LLUser1 & GirlOnline combined.

hanshi

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:08:08 PM »

I was in contact with MasterHY for a while. Then shortly after his 4th surgery he stopped answering.
I presume he died.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

goldenegg

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 06:00:38 PM »

I was in contact with MasterHY for a while. Then shortly after his 4th surgery he stopped answering.
I presume he died.

Dang... I think OBG also said something terrible may have happened to him. really sad if true.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 07:42:19 PM »

So it's true he died. Kaiser said there were no deaths in LL but there are some deaths reported in articles and in the boards and people crippled for life

insearchofanswers

People who died after LL
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 08:04:32 PM »

Who died after LL? These are the examples I have found in the boards.

- Catagni's patient died from fat embolism.

- MasterHY is probably dead according to his friends. He had his surgery with Betz and then went home with the best doctors in the world and he died after his 4th surgery.

- Guy in Barcelona guesthouse died after femur fracture (not Monegal's patient)

- Young girl died in OR after LL and plaster removal and her organs disappeared in Barcelona so the authopsia couldn't be conducted.

- African Girl died in India after LL.

Are these cases of death significant?

insearchofanswers

Re: People who died after LL
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 08:06:07 PM »

You can see I have done my homework.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 08:10:28 PM »

MasterHY is the only case concerning CLL.
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »

MasterHY is the only case concerning CLL.

Wasn't this girl that LLuser posted an article about a CLL patient too?

insearchofanswers

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 08:46:40 PM »

Some guys and girls start being cosmetic and end up being medical cases and dying. :'(

onemorefoot

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 08:57:58 PM »

Probably he is dead.
Budget will determine my future.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 09:04:46 PM »

How can you be so sure?
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

onemorefoot

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 09:16:35 PM »

The guy above said that he was in contact with him and always replied, is starnge that he had stopped replying just after surgery, dont you think? I am not sure, I should say propably he is dead.

The Kaiser

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 10:04:39 PM »

So it's true he died. Kaiser said there were no deaths in LL but there are some deaths reported in articles and in the boards and people crippled for life

There is no single evidence that he died, if he didn't reply that mean mostly he had serious complication. if you think he died because he didn't answer then i will say, RIP Leechet too

The Kaiser

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »

Who died after LL? These are the examples I have found in the boards.

- Catagni's patient died from fat embolism.

- MasterHY is probably dead according to his friends. He had his surgery with Betz and then went home with the best doctors in the world and he died after his 4th surgery.

- Guy in Barcelona guesthouse died after femur fracture (not Monegal's patient)

- Young girl died in OR after LL and plaster removal and her organs disappeared in Barcelona so the authopsia couldn't be conducted.

- African Girl died in India after LL.

Are these cases of death significant?

Its all bull , if some LLer died in an accident or something that doesn't mean he died because of LL. there is no any verified case of death in cosmetic LL yet

insearchofanswers

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 01:10:26 AM »

All these people died during LL (cases 1, 2, 4 and 5). Not sure about what 3 was doing but not Monegal's patient, just patient in guesthouse.

onemorefoot

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 04:08:47 AM »

Fat embolism is easy to fix now and prevent now through venting methods, that is the worst thing that can happen during LL.

blahblah

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:38 AM »

Why does everyone say MasterHY died? I looked at his diary on the old forum and OBG says he suspects something has happened to him, why is this fact?

The Kaiser

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 08:21:44 AM »

Why does everyone say MasterHY died? I looked at his diary on the old forum and OBG says he suspects something has happened to him, why is this fact?

I told you its funny and they took his word very seriously and he had no clue. people are crazy

Koi

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 08:30:45 AM »

I talked with this girl's family and I can tell this casw is real, BUT she didn't die because of the LL procedure itself. There was a negligence measuring the dose of anesthesia, and she died from a heart attack (she was 11 y.o.). And no, Monegal was never involved into this incident since he stopped working with that medical team before.

We still have no proof MasterHY died, though.

Koi

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 08:56:35 AM »

There's no proof that MasterHY died, but this scares me honestly... How come that he had a FOURTH surgery?

hanshi

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 07:56:02 AM »

There is no final proof that he died, however there is no reason to believe he is still alive either. As already mentioned i was in contact with him and there was no reason for him to stop answering me. He wanted to sue Betz and i promised to help him.
In his 4th surgery he got his 4th nail plus a bone graft for his left leg. The bone was taken from his hip. It was a big surgery because they had to fill a 10cm gap. He wrote to me :“ I am recovering from the surgery, it was pretty intense, I had a lot of pain and my leg seemed to be reacting a bit strange to the bone graft.  I also have a lot of discomfort in the hip area where the bone graft was done, and I think it will be awhile before get somewhere with all of this.” 

There was much more in his email. Shortly afterwards he stopped replying to me. That was in May 2015. So i'm quite convinced he died.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

The Kaiser

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 09:32:07 AM »

There is no final proof that he died, however there is no reason to believe he is still alive either. As already mentioned i was in contact with him and there was no reason for him to stop answering me. He wanted to sue Betz and i promised to help him.
In his 4th surgery he got his 4th nail plus a bone graft for his left leg. The bone was taken from his hip. It was a big surgery because they had to fill a 10cm gap. He wrote to me :“ I am recovering from the surgery, it was pretty intense, I had a lot of pain and my leg seemed to be reacting a bit strange to the bone graft.  I also have a lot of discomfort in the hip area where the bone graft was done, and I think it will be awhile before get somewhere with all of this.”

There was much more in his email. Shortly afterwards he stopped replying to me. That was in May 2015. So i'm quite convinced he died.

Show us the email

Datum

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2017, 01:37:51 AM »

All these stories! your friends are dying! not abstract individuals but real people you met- this scares me a lot
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2017, 03:52:12 AM »

The posts on this forum keep on getting more ridiculous as each day passes.
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2017, 10:05:19 PM »

If masterHY lost access to the email he was replying in he could have still made a account on old forum  or here saying his still alive

vegeta24

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2017, 10:51:32 PM »

It seemed he had just very rough experiences with his multiple surgeries and he could of just stopped replying because he wants to leave it all behind him. It's possible he died but it's also possible he just wants to be left alone and wants to forget all about limb lengthening, hence not being active on this forum or replying to emails.

Datum

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 01:21:24 AM »

I can understand he doesnt post in the forum but I think he wouldnt stop relying to his friends unless something serious happened
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

myloginacct

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2018, 08:57:25 PM »

In his 4th surgery he got his 4th nail plus a bone graft for his left leg. The bone was taken from his hip. It was a big surgery because they had to fill a 10cm gap. He wrote to me :“ I am recovering from the surgery, it was pretty intense, I had a lot of pain and my leg seemed to be reacting a bit strange to the bone graft.  I also have a lot of discomfort in the hip area where the bone graft was done, and I think it will be awhile before get somewhere with all of this.”

That'd make 5 confirmed deaths stemming from CLL that I know about.

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2018, 11:15:05 PM »

I know a girl in Barcelona also died (Achondroplasia).

There is also one guy who committed suicide.

iwontallow

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2018, 11:34:33 PM »

I heard that Musicmaker was about to die too in one of the surgeries. She had a very bad reaction to anesthesia and blood loss. Other people developped blood clots. They are very dangerous. These patients didn't die but death is a risk you have to face with this surgery. Doctors who underplay risks should be discarded as options for LL.
Banned:  multiple accounts (notatroll, Life, amigos)
and probably the troll Datum/LLuser1
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up