Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elevator shoe suggestions  (Read 2439 times)

BelowTheMean

Elevator shoe suggestions
« on: October 30, 2016, 03:24:24 AM »

Hey guys,

I'm US-based and looking for recommendations on elevator shoes. Does anyone have good experiences with a specific brand? I've bought them on Amazon over the years, but they're generally overpriced for the quality level and fall apart after a couple of months. I'm not a fan of inserts as I have yet to find comfortable ones.

I've also noticed that a lot of the cheaper shoes are both wide and tall, which makes them clunky-looking and you have to wear extremely baggy pants to cover up, which look terrible and defeat the purpose of looking better.

I'm not really a boots guy, but I'm open to any nice looking dress shoes or casual shoes.

Thanks!
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Morissette

Re: Elevator shoe suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 03:31:59 AM »

If you like to dress nice with fabric type pants over jeans dress shoes are a really good option they look good if you have the right attire for them. I always find elevator shoes strange looking and from my experience with the only pair I bought they broke in a matter of a month or two

BelowTheMean

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 03:49:19 AM »

Oh, and also if anyone has suggestions for regular dress shoes that are a tiny bit taller than average.. like 1-1.5" I'd be open to those too. For situations where I might have to remove my shoes!
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 01:16:03 PM »

You should buy lifts instead. It's hard to walk in elavator shoes.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Nightwish

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 03:20:02 PM »

You should buy lifts instead. It's hard to walk in elavator shoes.

Lifts aren't exactly the easiest either ha. Last time I wore some I faceplanted. That was about a month after I previously faceplanted.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Charis

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 01:03:07 AM »

Try nike nsw tiempo trainer sneakers if they are still available there.In india they are no more available.They are mid sneakers and will not grab any attention at all.In them add 2 inch height insoles and you would be absolutely undetectable.This is the secret of me getting 5'8 and being with a 5'8 girl ;) .

Charis.

The Kaiser

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 03:28:04 AM »

Try nike nsw tiempo trainer sneakers if they are still available there.In india they are no more available.They are mid sneakers and will not grab any attention at all.In them add 2 inch height insoles and you would be absolutely undetectable.This is the secret of me getting 5'8 and being with a 5'8 girl ;) .

Charis.

so what if you have to take it off and the girl notice? you will be in an embarrassing situation. Two inches is noticable or what you think?

Charis

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 07:25:29 PM »

Need to brief something.I think im 5'6 1/2 to be exact and she maybe 5'7 1/2 or 5'8 idk.But i never took them of when im with her though ive roamed around in college in slippers though while doing that i never faced her and second thing dont do this for girls coz that girl was a waste of time and i ditched her today .Do it for yourself or else go to some psychiartist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up