Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: GirlOnline  (Read 8702 times)

insearchofanswers

Re: GirlOnline
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 09:36:27 PM »

GirlOnline come back people are saying you it's me

GirlOnline

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 11:48:41 AM »

Why everybody relates me to GirlOnline? You said she is my mother or relative! Why?

Whoooop..Why m I mentioned here?
Ps boy..relax.. many of them are jerks.. some trust the same doctor and after some time they call them a basttrrrdd..
then make friends here and again in sometime they behave like enemies..
Some real topics get flag of fakeness and some fake topics get flag of positivity.

When you know that old forum admin had issues with doctors and mails you can't expect something good here..Ps it's funny that people call eavhother fake.. and advice newbies as theyre done with surgeries when their penny doesn't have a penny or any trust anywhrre..
All they can do is talk bull****

So relax! And fkk em
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 11:57:31 AM »

You never make sense.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

GirlOnline

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 12:02:30 PM »

You never make sense.

Because this forum never made sense..reading such things on old forum about admin and doctors and coming on to forum which looks scammy.
Will make everyone start a new post again and again..maybe you guys are tired of explaining but we did not know that..
people needed help.. I couldn't trust posts because I find so many people fake and when something is wrong with admin I can't trust any line on this page..that's why I wanted to ask people directly ..
You know what.. thank god I've a good budget so that I can choose a good doctor anyway and not talk to you guys  about it anytime.

Ps I can't reply to my new son.. my new made son name given by your guys.. maybe the admin did something to both of our inboxes
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 12:23:29 PM »

The old forum was a corrupt place with admins trying to trick people to go to Betz, Sarin and after that Sringari.

This forum has misinformation but atleast stuff is not censored.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Bander72

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2016, 12:39:56 PM »

We know you both are related when you both say you're bad like a kid 8). How about you make a joint thread with your kid where you could get your questions answered in the thread. Or you can just pm kaiser who is willing to help. Although I don't know how accurate that information will be.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

The Kaiser

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2016, 02:56:38 PM »

We know you both are related when you both say you're bad like a kid 8). How about you make a joint thread with your kid where you could get your questions answered in the thread. Or you can just pm kaiser who is willing to help. Although I don't know how accurate that information will be.

Am I look stupid to mention me in this kind of situations!! if she need help and pm me i would help why not

goldenegg

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2016, 03:22:54 PM »

I couldn't trust posts because I find so many people fake and when something is wrong with admin I can't trust any line on this page..that's why I wanted to ask people directly ..

no one actually believes that and your pro sarin trolling has been so obvious. the mods are easily the most trustworthy members on here. sarin has a history using forums unscrupulously and trying to discredit kilokahn and his experience with dr. parihar is a new low

Bander72

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2016, 09:48:17 AM »

Am I look stupid to mention me in this kind of situations!! if she need help and pm me i would help why not

You're the one saying it.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up