Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would I look okay with this lengthening done?  (Read 8098 times)

jakejake98

Would I look okay with this lengthening done?
« on: November 14, 2016, 02:43:11 PM »

Hello,
Basically it's over a year since I've considering to get leg lengthening since I've always been under-confident with taller people around, especially of the opposite sex. Either ways, I edited this picture of myself (it's zoomed in), I don't know how many cms I added to myself by cropping it up; however, I intend to get a limb lengthening of 10 cm meaning I would reach my ideal height of 180cm:

http://i.imgur.com/DhU6ELp.png (half nked - underwear on of course)

Please give me suggestions on whether I should actually do it, because I wish to keep this 'lengthening' a secret from my family/friends except my parents and siblings of course. So, I wish to know if people might notice my LL and if surgery must be applied to remove the scars.

Best Regards

apoxyomenos

Re: Would I look okay with this lengthening done?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 03:07:47 PM »

It would be better to know the amount. Try to do 2 mock-ups: a) +5cm in femurs; b) +5cm in tibias.
It's all relative...

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 04:29:37 PM »

Did you add all 10cms in your tibias? They look too long. Try another mockup with 6cm femurs and 4cm tibias or 5cm each.
Otherwise it's not bad, just long-legged, in my opinion.

jakejake98

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 05:15:42 PM »

Alright, thanks guys. But, do I have a short torso, or average? Plus, will my hand width be noticeable and will LL be noticeable? Is there any risks rather than pain for the process of LL?

midnightninja

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 05:20:36 PM »

Hand width is not a concern.

You need to think about wingspan. There are many people with short torsos and long legs but they look good because they have a wingspan equal or above their height.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 05:23:42 PM »

IMO, you still look good enough in that mockup. However, 10cms in one limb are not advisable from a health aspect.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

jakejake98

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 06:58:01 AM »

Then if I do consider doing the surgery I will do 5cm in femurs and 5cm in the tibias. However, should I have any other concerns rather than pain and not being able to do exercise or walk for over a year? If so, what would they be? Will it be noticeable on me from the pictures, is my torso too short compare to my 'new legs'?

jakejake98

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 11:00:24 AM »

Sorry for double-post, but I was already at the top section.

If my goal is to look this good after LL, is it possible?
https://embed.gyazo.com/320514ac068d146eb17e12917fe64726.png

The reason why my torso might look a little shorter than it's, is due to the fact that I have a whole in the middle of my chest that is around 4cm deep and close to my heart.

applesandoranges

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 11:13:35 AM »

First of all, that's way more than 10cm. That looks like 20cm+ to me. I suggest making correct mock-up pictures because that does not look right. And yes, when you lengthen legs to a ridiculous amount like it's suggested in that photo, it looks un-proportional.

Sorry for double-post, but I was already at the top section.

If my goal is to look this good after LL, is it possible?
https://embed.gyazo.com/320514ac068d146eb17e12917fe64726.png

The reason why my torso might look a little shorter than it's, is due to the fact that I have a whole in the middle of my chest that is around 4cm deep and close to my heart.

How would a whole in the middle of your chest make your torso look shorter? This post is nonsense.

jakejake98

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 11:23:28 AM »

I'm sure that's not 20cm, because 10cm in height-difference looks like this: http://67.media.tumblr.com/b059dff8f00775c9c0a35f4fbe4a0149/tumblr_inline_n2aupjEO5J1s7l4pl.png

And yes, the hole in my chest, it's called Pectus Excavatum, people have commented on how it makes my torso look a little shorter.

Razorfin

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2016, 10:31:49 PM »

JakeJake, that's me in the picture. One thing you will learn on this forum is that you have people like myself who shoot for enough lengthening to feel happy. Then there's those that prefer to reduce expectations to stay safe and 'proportional' (bull  term). If im being honest, both are perfectly reasonable viewpoints - you just need to decide what side of the fence you are on.

Detailed image: https://gyazo.com/ef67a3d64021121d7459237be8fde09b

-Razorfin

Pages: [1]   Go Up