Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mitkovic, Barinov or Solomin?  (Read 4039 times)

Bron

Mitkovic, Barinov or Solomin?
« on: November 05, 2016, 03:32:03 AM »

Hi guys, I been reading a lot of diaries here and in the old forum for few months already and I'm very sure that I will do LL and will do it probably in a couple of months right after New Year of course! 😁 starting the year right! haha. I'm still torn between Dr.Mitkovic,Barinov and Solomin, it seems to me that all of them have affordable prices with good results on their patients as I've read in a lot of the diaries. Can you please help me decide on where to go please, all of your suggestions and unbiased advices will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

BiggestProblem

Re: Mitkovic, Barinov or Solomin?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 03:34:17 AM »

Email all see which one you like.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Bron

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 03:58:30 AM »

I've emailed both Dr.M and Antonina (Dr.Barinov's), both of them are very nice and could say just in email that both are very professional, that made me more torn between them actually haha, would love to inquire to Dr.Solomin too as he's the most affordable but there's not too much diaries about him and I believe he can't help when it comes to visa (correct me if I'm wrong).

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 04:25:03 AM »

Solomin can help you with visa extension in Russia,  in MEDEM you can extend visa for the total time of your journey,I would say Solomin or Mitkovic.
Budget will determine my future.

Bron

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 02:40:57 PM »

Solomin can help you with visa extension in Russia,  in MEDEM you can extend visa for the total time of your journey,I would say Solomin or Mitkovic.

Hi onemorefoot,

Thank you for your reply, are you sure he can help in extension? that will be really good, how bout in the initial visa? can he help as well? In our country I believe only 1 month is given if fortunately they will approve me, an invitation letter from Dr.Solomin or the hospital will be a really big help.

Stripes

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 03:22:38 PM »

No different with Barinov's clinic, you stay up to one year with visa extensions done by the clinic.

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 04:29:53 PM »

Yes, Bron, the same as Barinov, he will send you a letter of invitation, and there you can  have a visa extension.

Bron

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 05:37:03 PM »

Yes, Bron, the same as Barinov, he will send you a letter of invitation, and there you can  have a visa extension.

Thank you! as for what I've read in other threads he's not giving an invitation letter, that's good to know now that he is, will probably send him an email then.

Any other opinions or advice from other vets regarding the these doctors? It'll surely be a big help

Bron

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 05:52:29 PM »

No different with Barinov's clinic, you stay up to one year with visa extensions done by the clinic.

Hi stripes,

I've sent you a pm but I guess my questions are quite too long haha, I hope you're doing fine there and safe recovery brother!

onemorefoot

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 09:10:50 PM »

Bron, if you want to contact Solomin, is better you contact Dr. Kuesh first, he will tell you all the details, kulesh_pavel@mail.ru.

KrP1

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 11:24:25 PM »

I dont think that they are a good options  for cosmétic LL.  First we have the experience of RGKEY with barinov, who ended with a bowed Leg. we have other patients that had problems with the nailing. When doing LON with him.

Mitkovic. We now that his monorail is not very effective to correct missalignaments. So patients had very hight Risk of missalignament if they do Big lengthening amounts.

Solomin. We dont have negative opinions for what i now in this case. But we havent got more than one or two experiences with this doctor.

Cheers

Stripes

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 11:36:21 PM »

Hi stripes,

I've sent you a pm but I guess my questions are quite too long haha, I hope you're doing fine there and safe recovery brother!

Bron, i will respond to yo u sooon. Just did the nail surgery so a little preoccupied

Bron

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 01:56:05 AM »

Bron, if you want to contact Solomin, is better you contact Dr. Kuesh first, he will tell you all the details, kulesh_pavel@mail.ru.

Thank you for the info! 😊

Bron

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 02:07:49 AM »

I dont think that they are a good options  for cosmétic LL.  First we have the experience of RGKEY with barinov, who ended with a bowed Leg. we have other patients that had problems with the nailing. When doing LON with him.

Mitkovic. We now that his monorail is not very effective to correct missalignaments. So patients had very hight Risk of missalignament if they do Big lengthening amounts.

Solomin. We dont have negative opinions for what i now in this case. But we havent got more than one or two experiences with this doctor.

Cheers

Thank you for the infos KrP1 altho I don't totally agree with some of it, not that I'm the defending the doctors.
Dr.Barinov - Rgkey admitted that he's partly responsible for the bowed legs that he have now, when it comes to LON, I totally agree with you that his patients who did LON had a lot of problems but I think he did a decent job for LATN patients.
Dr.Mitkovic - according to his former patients they were lazy enough to cause the misalignment and Dr.M fix their misalignments anyway, and there is a reason why his former patients love him and would love to go back to him given a chance. hmmm I would say that I'm really into him as of now specially with the testimonials of his patients.
Dr.Solomin - I totally agree with you, there's not a lot of diaries about him. I hope more people will post about Dr.Solomin

But thanks for your opinions, totally appreciates it!

Bron

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 02:11:25 AM »

Bron, i will respond to yo u sooon. Just did the nail surgery so a little preoccupied

Will wait for it Stripes! I really appreciate your last reply to me and will look forward to your answers to my last questions haha but please take your time, I know you have a lot in your plate right now. I hope you had a safe nail surgery, keep safe man!

TnaTna

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 11:32:05 PM »

Actually badwolf (still on cruches) just gave us news (see his topic), and it seems he didn't go that great with Solomin.

onemorefoot

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 11:51:40 PM »

Badwolf had a complication but he said was no fault of the docotr, actually was genetic.

TnaTna

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 02:08:31 AM »

Badwolf had a complication but he said was no fault of the docotr, actually was genetic.

Read his last comment :/
Pages: [1]   Go Up