Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 407227 times)

Purushrottam

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #1116 on: June 17, 2018, 09:34:15 PM »

Please explain!
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #1117 on: June 17, 2018, 09:55:57 PM »

i am a patient at Da Vinci. i know his real name, and he is a big latino singer, seen him on youtube, i do not believe he's dead, based on my google search, he is not dead.
5'6.5'' lengthened 6.5cm in Volgograd with Dr. Barinov OP: October 25th 2017. 5'9" currently with IM nail. Personally don't recommend doing LL at this clinic.

Purushrottam

« Reply #1118 on: June 17, 2018, 10:06:58 PM »

He deleted his Youtube channel.

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #1119 on: June 17, 2018, 11:21:45 PM »

his latest music video has over 100,000 views last time i checked. not his private ll youtube channel
5'6.5'' lengthened 6.5cm in Volgograd with Dr. Barinov OP: October 25th 2017. 5'9" currently with IM nail. Personally don't recommend doing LL at this clinic.

Thatdude950

« Reply #1120 on: June 17, 2018, 11:38:52 PM »

My guess would be trouble with his girlfriend/wife. He's an emotional, unstable guy and if something happened there it would affect him a lot. Hope you're OK if you are reading this RGKEY

On the other hand, perhaps he just wants to forget about the LL side of his life and "kill" the RGKEY persona. That would be a good result

myloginacc

« Reply #1121 on: June 18, 2018, 01:14:00 AM »

On the other hand, perhaps he just wants to forget about the LL side of his life and "kill" the RGKEY persona. That would be a good result

I hope that's what it is... Who else would know about this place and have access to the password?

Sincerely hoping for the best...
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Thatdude950

« Reply #1122 on: June 18, 2018, 01:58:04 AM »

I hope that's what it is... Who else would know about this place and have access to the password?

It would have to be him or his girlfriend you'd think ?

Purushrottam

« Reply #1123 on: June 18, 2018, 04:27:50 AM »

I hope thats the case as well.

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #1124 on: June 19, 2018, 10:37:10 PM »

Found him on instagram, posted a picture of himself happy, 1 day ago. So his persona RGK is dead. But, him as a person has moved on. Not sharing his personal info, so don't ask.

lucindaris

« Reply #1125 on: June 20, 2018, 12:39:01 AM »

Thanks for the info.

warrior

« Reply #1126 on: June 22, 2018, 02:11:09 PM »

but how did he stretch 9 cm without stretching ATL?

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #1127 on: June 22, 2018, 07:32:15 PM »

One thing about the Da Vinci clinic is that they send you to a place to get xrays that "zooms" the xray. For example, I got an xray from the place and it said I had over 8cms of total lengthening. Than I got an MRI at a major hospital to measure my bone diameter for getting the correct diamter IM nail. The MRI (which is highly accurate) showed I only gained 6.5cms. This "loss" from the xray to actual life has been seen by many people from this clinic (a few i personally spoke with). So, moral of the story, RGK didn't really lengthen 9cm's, likely 7 cm's at max. The doctors at this clinic have lied to patients about the zoom, I saw a case this January. I told a patient this situation, and she was in shock because in the 3 months she had been there, no one had mentioned this.

warrior

« Reply #1128 on: June 23, 2018, 08:28:32 AM »

hello bodybuilder you who are practical and informed about this topic .. as did RGKEY to stretch 9 cm without intervening on ATl .. the tendon you know well you do not stretch too much also I do not seem that RGKEY has followed the exercises with care and all the rest

warrior

« Reply #1129 on: June 23, 2018, 03:13:46 PM »

One thing about the Da Vinci clinic is that they send you to a place to get xrays that "zooms" the xray. For example, I got an xray from the place and it said I had over 8cms of total lengthening. Than I got an MRI at a major hospital to measure my bone diameter for getting the correct diamter IM nail. The MRI (which is highly accurate) showed I only gained 6.5cms. This "loss" from the xray to actual life has been seen by many people from this clinic (a few i personally spoke with). So, moral of the story, RGK didn't really lengthen 9cm's, likely 7 cm's at max. The doctors at this clinic have lied to patients about the zoom, I saw a case this January. I told a patient this situation, and she was in shock because in the 3 months she had been there, no one had mentioned this.

warrior

« Reply #1130 on: June 23, 2018, 03:31:27 PM »

I read a lot and I understood one thing ... apart from the   that many write on this forum ... that if you are lucky and that if an individual has some physical characteristics favorable to the formation of a good new bone and is followed by a good doctor at a good chance that all goes well but I understand that the right size can be 6 at most 6.5 cm ...
Nobody ever evaluates what can happen after a few years ..
Many speak as if they were doctors ... but they do not understand a fking sorry for the term ..
I should do the surgery in November with catane also because I'm Italian and I would like to stay in my country .. but also talking with him in various events I realized that nothing is safe and even if I do it for reasons of proportions since I am 172 cm the thing that leaves me puzzled is spending € 20,000 for an intervention on which there is no guarantee and you never understand well the risks you are facing ... do not you find it strange ..?
I've been following Catagni and Pili for a long time, but all the interviews I've read never talk about the interventions they perform for aesthetic reasons but only for those affected by malformations and achondroplasia.
Even if I do this thing leaves me stuck ..

Johnson1111

« Reply #1131 on: June 24, 2018, 05:35:39 AM »

I read a lot and I understood one thing ... apart from the   that many write on this forum ... that if you are lucky and that if an individual has some physical characteristics favorable to the formation of a good new bone and is followed by a good doctor at a good chance that all goes well but I understand that the right size can be 6 at most 6.5 cm ...
Nobody ever evaluates what can happen after a few years ..
Many speak as if they were doctors ... but they do not understand a fking sorry for the term ..
I should do the surgery in November with catane also because I'm Italian and I would like to stay in my country .. but also talking with him in various events I realized that nothing is safe and even if I do it for reasons of proportions since I am 172 cm the thing that leaves me puzzled is spending € 20,000 for an intervention on which there is no guarantee and you never understand well the risks you are facing ... do not you find it strange ..?
I've been following Catagni and Pili for a long time, but all the interviews I've read never talk about the interventions they perform for aesthetic reasons but only for those affected by malformations and achondroplasia.
Even if I do this thing leaves me stuck ..

I agree with you 100%. What else can we do? Theres nothing else

warrior

« Reply #1132 on: June 24, 2018, 08:42:41 AM »

Nothing I know .. but a bit of transparency .. as they speak it seems all nice a bit of pain at the beginning and then longer legs and so on. etc.
I accepted and within 5 months I work but I am very agitated and worried ... Also because talking to the doctor several times the explanations are always a bit vague ... For example, when I asked him about the pain if it is so unbearable answered that he did not know .. he works the others he has never done on himself.
However, I have a friend who has a child with achondroplasia and has stretched the total 30 cm between femurs and tibias .. as a doctor I think it is one of the best in the world on this field

myloginacc

« Reply #1133 on: June 24, 2018, 09:04:55 AM »

Nothing I know .. but a bit of transparency .. as they speak it seems all nice a bit of pain at the beginning and then longer legs and so on. etc.
I accepted and within 5 months I work but I am very agitated and worried ... Also because talking to the doctor several times the explanations are always a bit vague ... For example, when I asked him about the pain if it is so unbearable answered that he did not know .. he works the others he has never done on himself.
However, I have a friend who has a child with achondroplasia and has stretched the total 30 cm between femurs and tibias .. as a doctor I think it is one of the best in the world on this field

Paley has done 40cm LL on achondroplastic children.

I wouldn't compare them to adult LLers.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

warrior

« Reply #1134 on: June 24, 2018, 10:04:11 AM »

Mandami tua mail in privato.. non posso rispondere a piu di due messaggi

warrior

« Reply #1135 on: June 24, 2018, 10:13:36 AM »

I'm talking about a person I know and daughter.
you talk about newspapers and things read on the internet ....
Then you have the money to make you operate by Paley?
I read and saw a picture of when they were young both Catagni and Paley and they learned together the technique in Russia ... it's just that with Catagni with 20k you operate with paley there are 100 k .... I do not know how much you earn for 100k I have to work 3 years and do not spend anything ... and then I prefer the external fixator compared to internal methods.
Then I think if you're not a rich one, you'll stay at least 10 years writing on the forum waiting for Paley to work and while the buses will fly .... 😂

myloginacc

« Reply #1136 on: June 24, 2018, 01:40:43 PM »

I'm talking about a person I know and daughter.
you talk about newspapers and things read on the internet ....
Then you have the money to make you operate by Paley?
I read and saw a picture of when they were young both Catagni and Paley and they learned together the technique in Russia ... it's just that with Catagni with 20k you operate with paley there are 100 k .... I do not know how much you earn for 100k I have to work 3 years and do not spend anything ... and then I prefer the external fixator compared to internal methods.
Then I think if you're not a rich one, you'll stay at least 10 years writing on the forum waiting for Paley to work and while the buses will fly .... 😂

You should learn English and reading comprehension in this language before you attempt to communicate with others in it.

You didn't get my point at all.

Side note: Paley did those 40cm in achondroplastic children with external fixators too, by the way.

totallyred

« Reply #1137 on: June 24, 2018, 01:48:28 PM »

You should learn English and reading comprehension in this language before you attempt to communicate with others in it.

You didn't get my point at all.

Side note: Paley did those 40cm in achondroplastic children with external fixators too, by the way.

Ha ha ha

adam12828

• Visitor
« Reply #1138 on: May 05, 2020, 10:48:14 PM »

So what is that topic over what about ricky is he dead for real ?!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up