Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 407616 times)

Bander72

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #992 on: February 26, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »

Jesus he lengthen 9 cm on tibia and was still using lifts.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Basil Halkias

• Visitor
« Reply #993 on: March 30, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »

Hello!!! i want to do the operation in Barinov's clinic. what do you think? i communicate with Antonina(info5@rucosm.com), she is a manager in the clinic. She is very cute and always answer quick, not like anjther manager.She said that doctor will help rgkey in his problem. did they help you?

Arch

« Reply #994 on: May 10, 2017, 04:31:25 PM »

Hi RGkey,

How are you doing, have you done your corrective surgery?

Please update, let us know!

Best wishes,
Arch

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #995 on: June 16, 2017, 09:30:42 PM »

RGKEY is back…

I will make a video about everything that went wrong and right. My suggestions and what you should expect from doing 9cms on tibias. Also, what you should expect from this clinic in Volgograd Russia and Docotr Barinov and staff.

Thanks to everyone! and your kind messages!
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Zeo

« Reply #996 on: June 16, 2017, 09:41:13 PM »

welcome back playa

looking forward to the update, overall how do you feel about everything, would you do it again?
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Cain1234

• Visitor
« Reply #997 on: July 28, 2017, 05:09:27 AM »

You must understand bone physiology and anatomy before you start walking post surgery. Doctors in Russia rarely uses nail which compromises healing. Second, walKing will damage soft callus formation, especially if you're slightly overweight seen from th vids. Misalignment might occur. 9 cm is way to much. Wish you best recovery

Thatdude950

« Reply #998 on: August 25, 2017, 11:45:05 AM »

Definitely due for that update!

RGKEY

« Reply #999 on: August 30, 2017, 09:42:22 PM »

welcome back playa

looking forward to the update, overall how do you feel about everything, would you do it again?

thank you!? would I?? hmmm I guess i would, but definitely not with this doctor
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1000 on: August 30, 2017, 09:46:40 PM »

You must understand bone physiology and anatomy before you start walking post surgery. Doctors in Russia rarely uses nail which compromises healing. Second, walKing will damage soft callus formation, especially if you're slightly overweight seen from th vids. Misalignment might occur. 9 cm is way to much. Wish you best recovery

agreed... but I was never over weight during LL or post LL, I stayed between 145pounds to 165pounds. 9cm is neither too much or too little, it all depends on each individual case by case. Some people can take 9 with no complications others only 5. The doctor is the only one who should decide.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1001 on: August 30, 2017, 09:47:13 PM »

Hi RGkey,

How are you doing, have you done your corrective surgery?

Please update, let us know!

Best wishes,
Arch

thank you! will do soon!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1002 on: August 30, 2017, 09:50:13 PM »

Hey guys,,, updates:::

So Im fked, thanks to Dr. Barinov, CLINIC DAVINCI IN VOLGOGRAD-RUSSIA

Im about 3 months post surgery and no bone growth at all, none union of the bone.
My doctor here in the USA told me that it was a mistake to put some death piece of bone in my body. That is not recommended, if anything it should have been my own bone graft. Also, the space between the bone is too big for it to unify, the gap shouldn't be that much. Again malpractice.

Anyway I hate to say negative things about someone I really like, but the truth is the truth, and I wont lie about it. This was a bad decision and practice from Dr. Barinov. Im sorry again but this is the truth, at least my truth...

Now what's next??

Ill be getting a machine for bone stimulation for 6 weeks, if that doesnt work then my doctor here will operate me, he will take bone graft and put it in the broken area together with the bone stimulater machine he feels confident I have a good shot. If not, then He will have to operate again, take out the screws and put my bones together again.

Again Im sorry but I wouldn't like for this to happen to anyone else, so I must say it. Dr. Barinov is not a good Doctor after all. If you want to go ahead and put your legs on his marcy is your decision. Im just talking facts, Im not making assumptions or imagining. Unfortunately he mess up too many times now...

It bothers me to trash talk anyone, but I wouldnt like for someone else to think that at This clinic they did a good job with me, because they did not!

RGKEY IS GETTING MARRIED BUT UNFORTUNATELY, NOW IT IS BEING POSTPONE SINCE IM STILL IN CRUTCHES THANKS TO DR. BARINOV!!! AND I WILL BE IN CRUTCHES FOR OVER 6 MONTHS THANKS TO HIM, FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE LONGER THAN 2 MONTHS.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LEGS AND ABOUT RECOVERING POST LEG LENGTHENING I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO GO TO VOLGOGRAD RUSSIA. BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE LIKE I DID THEN GO FOR IT, YOU MIGHT REGRET IT THOU... IM IN CRUTCHES AGAIN 5 YEARS POST LEG LENGTHENING, IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY POSITION THEN BE IT...

3 MONTHS POST SURGERY, NO BONE GROWTH AT ALL

RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #1003 on: August 30, 2017, 10:04:23 PM »

Curious, how much do you attribute those problems do doctor and how much due to you going past 15-20% of bone length (which is 6-7 in someone 175cm tall)?

I think most are due to the later, however the doctor should of not allowed you to go past it

RGKEY

« Reply #1004 on: August 30, 2017, 10:09:56 PM »

Curious, how much do you attribute those problems do doctor and how much due to you going past 15-20% of bone length (which is 6-7 in someone 175cm tall)?

I think most are due to the later, however the doctor should of not allowed you to go past it

It's all case by case.. some people can only do 5cms.. so the doctor is 100% responsible of how much he allows to lengthen.
RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #1005 on: August 30, 2017, 10:22:04 PM »

It's all case by case.. some people can only do 5cms.. so the doctor is 100% responsible of how much he allows to lengthen.

Good luck with recovery although I think the patient should of researched before hand and has his responsibility as well. How's pain/normal life so far?

RGKEY

« Reply #1006 on: August 30, 2017, 11:02:05 PM »

Good luck with recovery although I think the patient should of researched before hand and has his responsibility as well. How's pain/normal life so far?

Yes, but you would never know as much as an expert (doctor), at least that is the idea. And you should always trust what the doctor says otherwise we should operate on our selfs lol

Researches should be done regardless in everything, I agree, but if you are going to handle the responsibility of a practice to a professional, that professional is now liable for what it has be done. My own knowledge about the subject it is only to question and suggest to the doctor but at the end of the day you must trust that the doctor knows best.

Im lucky I am a happy person so life will always be good regardless. Pain, there is pain in the broken area and knee, ill live with it.

thank you for your positive wishes!
RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #1007 on: August 30, 2017, 11:23:12 PM »

Yes, but you would never know as much as an expert (doctor), at least that is the idea. And you should always trust what the doctor says otherwise we should operate on our selfs lol

Researches should be done regardless in everything, I agree, but if you are going to handle the responsibility of a practice to a professional, that professional is now liable for what it has be done. My own knowledge about the subject it is only to question and suggest to the doctor but at the end of the day you must trust that the doctor knows best.

Im lucky I am a happy person so life will always be good regardless. Pain, there is pain in the broken area and knee, ill live with it.

thank you for your positive wishes!

You should never blindly trust anyone  ;D that's my opinion at least. Just look at what 90% of doctors recommend (not go beyond 6cm). But what is done is done so you should focus on recovery and not bother with what if :P

RGKEY

« Reply #1008 on: August 31, 2017, 03:41:54 AM »

lol..well most doctors will recommend not to do this surgery at all...yeah will see, at least in the states here, doctors will think twice before doing anything, anywhere else they probably dont care, the laws are different and not as strict
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1009 on: August 31, 2017, 03:43:34 AM »

So Im fked, thanks to Dr. Barinov, CLINIC DAVINCI IN VOLGOGRAD-RUSSIA

Im about 3 months post surgery and no bone growth at all, none union of the bone.
My doctor here in the USA told me that it was a mistake to put some death piece of bone in my body. That is not recommended, if anything it should have been my own bone graft. Also, the space between the bone is too big for it to unify, the gap shouldn't be that much. Again malpractice.

Anyway I hate to say negative things about someone I really like, but the truth is the truth, and I wont lie about it. This was a bad decision and practice from Dr. Barinov. Im sorry again but this is the truth, at least my truth...

Now what's next??

Ill be getting a machine for bone stimulation for 6 weeks, if that doesnt work then my doctor here will operate me, he will take bone graft and put it in the broken area together with the bone stimulater machine he feels confident I have a good shot. If not, then He will have to operate again, take out the screws and put my bones together again.

Again Im sorry but I wouldn't like for this to happen to anyone else, so I must say it. Dr. Barinov is not a good Doctor after all. If you want to go ahead and put your legs on his marcy is your decision. Im just talking facts, Im not making assumptions or imagining. Unfortunately he mess up too many times now...

It bothers me to trash talk anyone, but I wouldnt like for someone else to think that at This clinic they did a good job with me, because they did not!

RGKEY IS GETTING MARRIED BUT UNFORTUNATELY, NOW IT IS BEING POSTPONE SINCE IM STILL IN CRUTCHES THANKS TO DR. BARINOV!!! AND I WILL BE IN CRUTCHES FOR OVER 6 MONTHS THANKS TO HIM, FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE LONGER THAN 2 MONTHS.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LEGS AND ABOUT RECOVERING POST LEG LENGTHENING I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO GO TO VOLGOGRAD RUSSIA. BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE LIKE I DID THEN GO FOR IT, YOU MIGHT REGRET IT THOU... IM IN CRUTCHES AGAIN 5 YEARS POST LEG LENGTHENING, IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY POSITION THEN BE IT...

3 MONTHS POST SURGERY, NO BONE GROWTH AT ALL

RGKEY 2.0

The Dreamer

« Reply #1010 on: August 31, 2017, 07:06:08 AM »

I know that we don't know each other and that I am a new user here but i read your diary following your updates.
I think your diary is an example of how "patients experiences" should be written:you provided Xrays,pics,videos and also scar-pics.
Not how some "patients" do here:writing long essays without anywhat else and expecting to be trusted.
I would like to thank you RGKEY for sharing your genuine experience.
I'm sorry that after 5 years you're still in crutches.I hope that the stimulating machine+bone growth will work and you will be soon recovered.I know that is not much but I will ask to my priest to pray for you.
Stay strong !
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Bander72

« Reply #1011 on: August 31, 2017, 08:06:59 AM »

agreed... but I was never over weight during LL or post LL, I stayed between 145pounds to 165pounds. 9cm is neither too much or too little, it all depends on each individual case by case. Some people can take 9 with no complications others only 5. The doctor is the only one who should decide.

I dont agree that 9 is not too much or too litle. Even for femurs that is a big amount let alone for tibia and since considering you need more time to consiladate tibias 9 cm will take much longer. That is a issue with a lot of russian doctors that permit patients to lengthen giant amounts.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

U only live once

« Reply #1012 on: September 01, 2017, 11:01:04 AM »

Hi RGKEY,

Hey mate I have read your diary by pure chance and I am sad  to know your doctor neglected you that way. I admire your bravery to come out and say the truth about someone who you initially trusted so much . Mate   happens in this surgery and I know you try to lengthen quite a bit however your doctor should have advised carefully every move. All in all you are on the right track and soon this all will be just a bad dream.

All the best my friend!
Aim high

ouroboros

« Reply #1013 on: September 01, 2017, 12:00:43 PM »

Hi RGKEy, sorry to hear you are having issues with the new surgery. I'm really hoping your docs resolve your problems, and you get well soon. 

I just re-read most of your diary because I thought I missed something, but I'm a little confused. If you don't mind, can you update a few more details to clarify some of what happened?

1. Where and when did you have surgery? If in Russia, how did you resolve visa issues? (thought you had a 5 year restriction from entering the country).

2. By the looks of it, you only needed correction surgery. This is something that Barinov does all the time with the Russian female patients, but he still puts them in external frames. How come he used what looks like a "metal plate" to try and solve your misalignment? 

3. By the looks of your x-ray, the new gap created wasn't that big. Why would they need to use "cadaver bone or any type of bone graft" to close such a small gap? Was there something that suggested your bone will not regenerate on its own?

4. About your lifestyle, have you been taking NSAIDs/painkillers daily? Have you been smoking? Have you switched to an extreme diet (vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.).

If you'd rather not answer these questions for privacy, I understand.

Thank you, and wish you a quick recovery.

RGKEY

« Reply #1014 on: September 07, 2017, 02:21:51 PM »

I know that we don't know each other and that I am a new user here but i read your diary following your updates.
I think your diary is an example of how "patients experiences" should be written:you provided Xrays,pics,videos and also scar-pics.
Not how some "patients" do here:writing long essays without anywhat else and expecting to be trusted.
I would like to thank you RGKEY for sharing your genuine experience.
I'm sorry that after 5 years you're still in crutches.I hope that the stimulating machine+bone growth will work and you will be soon recovered.I know that is not much but I will ask to my priest to pray for you.
Stay strong !

that is very nice of you! thank you for your words and prayers!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1015 on: September 07, 2017, 02:22:42 PM »

Hi RGKEY,

Hey mate I have read your diary by pure chance and I am sad  to know your doctor neglected you that way. I admire your bravery to come out and say the truth about someone who you initially trusted so much . Mate crap happens in this surgery and I know you try to lengthen quite a bit however your doctor should have advised carefully every move. All in all you are on the right track and soon this all will be just a bad dream.

All the best my friend!

thank you!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1016 on: September 07, 2017, 02:34:39 PM »

1. Where and when did you have surgery? If in Russia, how did you resolve visa issues? (thought you had a 5 year restriction from entering the country).

2. By the looks of it, you only needed correction surgery. This is something that Barinov does all the time with the Russian female patients, but he still puts them in external frames. How come he used what looks like a "metal plate" to try and solve your misalignment? 

3. By the looks of your x-ray, the new gap created wasn't that big. Why would they need to use "cadaver bone or any type of bone graft" to close such a small gap? Was there something that suggested your bone will not regenerate on its own?

4. About your lifestyle, have you been taking NSAIDs/painkillers daily? Have you been smoking? Have you switched to an extreme diet (vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.).

1) I had the surgery in Czech republic
2) he did plates because of timing, i was told i could be walking faster!! Lie....
3)they put a synthetic bone, he shouldve just leave it alone or if he was gonna put anything he shouldve used my own bone. Not artificial
4)no pain killers, no smoking, no change in diet...same old...
RGKEY 2.0

NB

« Reply #1017 on: September 08, 2017, 02:59:56 PM »

Hi, RGKEY!

I feel sorry for you :( Be strong, I believe everything will good with you. Just believe and keep your mood up.
My doctor was: Fahri Teymurkhanly
Pre-surgery height:  146 cm (Did surgery on May 05, 2015)
Post-surgery height: 153 cm (Removed frames on May, 2016)
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4484.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1018 on: September 10, 2017, 04:35:58 PM »

Hi, RGKEY!

I feel sorry for you :( Be strong, I believe everything will good with you. Just believe and keep your mood up.

Thank you, I really appreciate your words!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1019 on: September 15, 2017, 04:13:20 PM »

Quick update, I just got my Bone growth stimulator. Im supose to wear it for 10 hours a day for at least 6 weeks.
 Ill keep you all updated. any questions feel free to ask I have some free time now at home like a dck lol

RGKEY 2.0

The Dreamer

« Reply #1020 on: September 15, 2017, 04:55:29 PM »

Here I am Rgkey !
Some questions:
-Where did you get it ?
-How does it cost ?
-For working,it doesn't require surgery,right ? It is applied on skin ?
-If you know the physician skill behind this utility:does it do some vibration or stuff like this ? How do you feel wearing that ?
-Can you walk on crutches wearing that machinery ?
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

RGKEY

« Reply #1021 on: September 15, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »

Life Post LL

a day like today, last year, RGKEY met the love of his life, his dance teacher and took her to Spain Madrid as a first date

on the plane, our first real kiss

we came back to the states, in love and ready to start a life together after 4 days of datting...her reaction after I told her all about my LL experience  8)

When RGKEY got engaged

Celebrating RGKEY style ofcourse

rgkey went to czech republic to fix leg

Barinov, I only saw him twice and just because I asked for it!! i went into the surgery room and I told the nurse i wanted to see Barinov before I was operated. He said hi and asked me how I feel, he told me I still have stiff muscles and i need to stretch more, then next time I saw him was only to say good bye. this picture is post surgery right before he said good bye

rgkey came back happy thinking that everything was fine:))

but 3 months later then I wasn't as we all know. I had to postpone wedding plans and Today i was supose to be getting marry... im lucky that i found this beautiful girl! she helps me and as right now is the only one working in my house.
 I wish I could be the one supporting the family financially but unfortunately i cant :( but I guess if all my experiences took me to this moment with the love of my life, then it was all worth it!

RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1022 on: September 15, 2017, 05:58:55 PM »

Here I am Rgkey !
Some questions:
-Where did you get it ?
-How does it cost ?
-For working,it doesn't require surgery,right ? It is applied on skin ?
-If you know the physician skill behind this utility:does it do some vibration or stuff like this ? How do you feel wearing that ?
-Can you walk on crutches wearing that machinery ?

hey! my doctor resquested it and my insurance paid for it it cost in know $2000
no surgery required
you just put it on the area you want the bone to grow
yes you can walk but it is recommended to use it when you are resting
no vibration at all you dont feel anything
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37   Go Up