Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feeling short in India at 5'6"  (Read 2580 times)

the_joker

• Visitor
Feeling short in India at 5'6"
« on: November 15, 2016, 08:09:51 PM »

Hey! New user, but a long time follower. I'm just here to say that i already am really height conscious in india and don't know how i'll be when i move to USA after some years. I study at a university and feel below average.But amongst people of all age groups in public,I definately feel average.
So my question would be ..are the younger generation really getting much taller in all countries? Or is it just relatively more here?

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
Re: Feeling short in India at 5'6"
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 10:05:33 PM »

You need to expand your balls before your legs if you feel short in India at 5'6.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

BiggestProblem

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 12:23:11 AM »

Daddy knows.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 03:47:41 AM »

The younger generation is definitely getting taller here but no way 5'6 is considered short. It's average.

Mtall

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 07:18:38 AM »

You're probably overthinking height and trying to compensate for something else.
5.6 in India may not be "tall" but it isn't "short"

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »

The younger generation are without a shadow of a doubt a lot taller across the board but particularly in places in the west where the modern diet is full of hormones.

I walked by a group of teenagers a few months back not a single one was below 5-11 a good few were above 6-1. The parents of these kids Ive seen have been midgets in comparison proving IMO that height isn't solely genetic a huge part of it is luck and hormone dependent. Kids nowadays also don't have the stress that kids did in the past, they are given everything they want when they want, exams are easier and studying for exams and reports is far easier due to access to the net. Stress free environments create good conditions to grow

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 05:26:14 PM »

I think height is purely genetics, you say that their parents were midgets but maybe the granpa was tall.
Budget will determine my future.

ub40

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 03:41:09 PM »

You need to expand your balls before your legs if you feel short in India at 5'6.

Having just visited India, you have the wrong perception. It's a multiethnic country where people marry their own kind. While some of the tamil and other darker ethnicities are pretty short the Punjabi are giants. They're pretty much similar to Scandinavians. I was 5'7 and felt tiny when I visited
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up