Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis  (Read 12718 times)

saltedchocolate

Re: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2023, 12:32:37 AM »

If you are also a failure of limb lenghtening surgery, you can join my Whatsapp discussion group

i have requested to join the group, pls let me in.
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

saltedchocolate

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2023, 02:12:39 AM »

do u still have numb nerves
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2023, 08:05:03 AM »

As the Turkish wannabetaller team and their doctors Yuksel and yunus insisted that there is no need to clean the wound, which caused me to not get timely and correct treatment in Turkey. An internal infection that could have been cured by debridement was delayed by them into suppurative osteomyelitis  It was delayed by them and became chronic suppurative osteomyelitis. This disease will affect me for the rest of my life!  My domestic diagnosis report showed that there was a large area of ​​soft tissue necrosis in the broken bone of my right calf, and the bone was destroyed. It keeps me still in painful treatment can’t work and walk.This chronic osteomyelitis has cost me $14,000  so far and it has not ended.Turkey Wannabetaller team and their doctors thought they have no any responsibilities  just continued their business .

shortisnotfun

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2023, 08:45:54 AM »

As the Turkish wannabetaller team and their doctors Yuksel and yunus insisted that there is no need to clean the wound, which caused me to not get timely and correct treatment in Turkey. An internal infection that could have been cured by debridement was delayed by them into suppurative osteomyelitis  It was delayed by them and became chronic suppurative osteomyelitis. This disease will affect me for the rest of my life!  My domestic diagnosis report showed that there was a large area of ​​soft tissue necrosis in the broken bone of my right calf, and the bone was destroyed. It keeps me still in painful treatment can’t work and walk.This chronic osteomyelitis has cost me $14,000  so far and it has not ended.Turkey Wannabetaller team and their doctors thought they have no any responsibilities  just continued their business .

The worst part is the excuses and everything is normal don't worry.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

saltedchocolate

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2023, 03:22:33 PM »

but u still got numb nerves?

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2023, 02:08:07 PM »

but u still got numb nerves?
Yes, my right foot has numbness and tingling nerves from the first surgery, Wannabetaller team ‘s doctors told me that it was normal and the nerve damage would heal after one year, but now it's one year and 4 months ……Several other patients were more serious than me because they couldn't lift their feet, they couldn't lift their toes.

saltedchocolate

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2023, 10:51:38 AM »

Is there a way we can talk? Im also crippled with non union and nerve damage. Are u the one who made the youtube video?

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2023, 10:48:01 AM »

Turkey Wannabetaller team always deliberately disabled patients to continue making money from them. They promote that they can treat X or O deformities, but they actually make the patients malformed.

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2023, 10:50:28 AM »

They did not fix the fibula, causing it to fall off, which would cause arthritis in the future but they never told us.

Body Builder

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2023, 05:18:53 PM »

I really wonder how there are still people that go to these butchers for LL and generally to Turkey for cosmetic procedures which is the most scam place in the world, full of crooks that ruin their patients.

I hope that all fellow LLers-victims from them will have a happy end with their problems. You should find respectable doctors and listen to their advice.

« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2023, 07:34:52 AM »

The Turkish wannabertaller team broke my YouTube account and I can't log into it anymore. The Wannabetaller team is aware of every patient's leg problem, but they refuse to admit their mistakes and hide their victims for fear of affecting their business.

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2023, 10:56:46 AM »

I originally planned to go back to Turkey after treating chronic osteomyelitis in China to sue the black intermediary Wannabetaller for delaying and mishandling intramedullary infection, which made me have to be careful to prevent the recurrence of chronic osteomyelitis for the rest of my life! When I knew that the statute of limitations for a lawsuit in Turkey is ten years, and I saw a news that "a man in Turkey spent ten years in a lawsuit to prove that he was not dead", is it so difficult for local Turkish people to defend their rights? Litigation efficiency is so low! Then I went to Turkey as a Chinese to sue the Turks, is there any hope? N years after the execution link, right? Is there any hope for a country like Türkiye? No wonder black intermediaries have no fear! The domestic police and doctors said that my case was a medical malpractice, and the lawyer also said that it would be easier if the intermediary agency and doctors were in China. But if in China, I would definitely not get chronic osteomyelitis, because every doctor knows that debridement is necessary!
"Clearing the lesion is the basic principle of the treatment of suppurative infection and osteomyelitis, and it is also the key to the successful treatment of osteomyelitis owledge! And I have been telling me that osteomyelitis does not need debridement and can be cured with antibiotics and will not relapse! And it developed into chronic osteomyelitis and still did not agree with other doctors' suggestions for needle removal and debridement!

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2023, 11:02:01 AM »

Their accommodation prices increase very frequently, and they know that most of the complications of this surgery will appear after the extension ends, so Wannabetaller only wants patients to stay in their hotel for 3 months, and after 3 months they will use the price increase to urge the patient as soon as possible Leave Turkey, to get rid of their responsibilities. They also advertise that they provide rental services, which will also become a trap for them to avoid responsibility. In short, these intermediaries are fully prepared to get rid of responsibility, including fabricating lies to slander the victims. You can know the credibility of Turks in international trade through various news.

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2023, 11:02:43 AM »

When you are attracted by their false advertisements and hypocritical services and decide to go to them for surgery, please make sure you can solve it yourself and bear all the consequences, Turkish law and here will not help you, I wish you good luck.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2023, 09:27:50 PM »

They are crooks and thieves. I was also maimed and given crooked legs by Yuksel Yurttas and my opinion is that Yuksel Yurttas is a piece of shi/t scamming doctor. Please PM me your WhatsApp.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Bagga

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2023, 02:04:05 AM »

When you are attracted by their false advertisements and hypocritical services and decide to go to them for surgery, please make sure you can solve it yourself and bear all the consequences, Turkish law and here will not help you, I wish you good luck.
I dun think it is limited to Turkish Law.It is applicable to all LL Surgery.
You will need to sign the surgery contract before operation.

The contract will protect the Surgeon from any legal allegation.
To date, we did not hear any successful legal case against LL Surgeons.

If you know any successful case, please share here in the Forum.

« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2023, 01:28:46 PM »

They are crooks and thieves. I was also maimed and given crooked legs by Yuksel Yurttas and my opinion is that Yuksel Yurttas is a piece of shi/t scamming doctor. Please PM me your WhatsApp.

My WhatsApp: ‪+90 546 712 92 98‬
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 01:55:33 PM by Victims of the Wannabetaller »

1team

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2023, 01:47:21 PM »

Turkey Wannabetaller team always deliberately disabled patients to continue making money from them. They promote that they can treat X or O deformities, but they actually make the patients malformed.

How did the femur patient who did 6cm end up with valgus deformity? I have heard that 8cm femur can put people into valgus if they did Antegrade due to lengthening anatomical axis but this result is crazy for 6cm!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 02:18:54 PM by 1team »

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2023, 04:38:06 PM »

Outcomes like this are discouraging.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2023, 07:40:38 PM »

I dun think it is limited to Turkish Law.It is applicable to all LL Surgery.
You will need to sign the surgery contract before operation.

The contract will protect the Surgeon from any legal allegation.
To date, we did not hear any successful legal case against LL Surgeons.

If you know any successful case, please share here in the Forum.

Signing a surgical risk consent form in China does not mean that the hospital is exempt from all responsibilities, that would be crazy. Limb lengthening surgery should ensure that patients can walk normally instead of being disabled. In the past, there was a case in China where a patient successfully sued the doctor for limb lengthening surgery one year after the operation. In the end, the court ruled that the hospital and the doctor jointly compensated the patient almost 70,000 US dollars for treatment and mental damage. Below is the court verdict I uploaded, which is publicly available on the Internet in China. I'm also aware of several cases involving LL where damages settlements have been reached before even reaching court.
Chinese doctors are more worried that their career will be ended because of a complaint or lawsuit. Turkey's intermediary agencies and doctors are not afraid of anything, so they do business without conscience, and no one can punish them.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 08:40:28 PM by Victims of the Wannabetaller »

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2023, 03:20:39 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

Megadeth

• Visitor
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2023, 09:46:14 PM »

I originally planned to go back to Turkey after treating chronic osteomyelitis in China to sue the black intermediary Wannabetaller for delaying and mishandling intramedullary infection, which made me have to be careful to prevent the recurrence of chronic osteomyelitis for the rest of my life! When I knew that the statute of limitations for a lawsuit in Turkey is ten years, and I saw a news that "a man in Turkey spent ten years in a lawsuit to prove that he was not dead", is it so difficult for local Turkish people to defend their rights? Litigation efficiency is so low! Then I went to Turkey as a Chinese to sue the Turks, is there any hope? N years after the execution link, right? Is there any hope for a country like Türkiye? No wonder black intermediaries have no fear! The domestic police and doctors said that my case was a medical malpractice, and the lawyer also said that it would be easier if the intermediary agency and doctors were in China. But if in China, I would definitely not get chronic osteomyelitis, because every doctor knows that debridement is necessary!
"Clearing the lesion is the basic principle of the treatment of suppurative infection and osteomyelitis, and it is also the key to the successful treatment of osteomyelitis owledge! And I have been telling me that osteomyelitis does not need debridement and can be cured with antibiotics and will not relapse! And it developed into chronic osteomyelitis and still did not agree with other doctors' suggestions for needle removal and debridement!

Seeking justice is almost impossible in turkey :(

otaviognu

« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2023, 11:26:42 PM »

And they don't charge cheap, it is very expensive, 35k euros for lon method is crazy, better go to greece and do it with precise for 43k euros.

otaviognu

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2023, 11:31:14 PM »

I think that livelifetaller is less worse than this clinic that occured this tragedy.

joejain93

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2023, 10:27:11 AM »

Don't go and do the surgery from Yuksel. I've been to his hotel where his patients do the Physio. It's very unprofessional
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up