Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb lengthening with Fitbone  (Read 106909 times)

helloworld

Re: Limb lengthening with Fitbone
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2017, 09:16:51 PM »

Thanks for your advice!
Notimportant, you know a lot of details!
Claudio is not only the "physiotherapist" but also in the surgery team of the doctor and talks to the doctor every week, so you can see him  as the right hand of Dr. Monegal.
"Physio with certificate" or "physio without certificate" the most important is the knowledge in physiotherapy and of the specific patient.

Doctor Monegal has told me to lengthen faster, many of you have told me the same, so today I started lengthening faster :-)
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

notimportant

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2017, 09:35:10 PM »

Was Doctor Monegal who recommended him? That's even worse! I heard that this shady guy working in Diagonal cleaning the operating room showed up in patients' rooms to fish patients saying he was a physiotherapist while he wasn't but I didn't know it was the doctor himself who recommended him. In that case it's the doctor who could be sued and not only the fake physiotherapist without a license. Why would a Doctor recommend a guy who isn't licensed? That's stupid! Monegals business as a whole is shady: dishonest doctor, faulty nail, fake physiotherapist.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

helloworld

« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2017, 08:30:43 AM »

Hello Notimportant,
you are using very strong languague about something it seems that you have only read about.
I, and 6 other lengthening patients that did the procedure at about the same time as me at Dr. Monegal and all got to know first hand
Dr. Monegal, Fitbone, Clinica Diagonal, Mic residency, are all very happy and all so far seem to be successful results.
The nail failure I had was not a serious complication. It was "just" the replacement of the implant. While it true that my left leg, which had the replacement, is doing a little worse than my right -less muscle strength, some pain, less lengthening, less flexibility- I assume that I will be 99% recovered in a few months.
So from all the patients I met, only musicmaker is not very happy with the outcome, even though she is improving. But even she thinks that Dr. Monegal and Fitbone are among the best combinations for cosmetic limb lengthening.

1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

zantac20

« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2017, 05:27:56 PM »

Hello Notimportant,
you are using very strong languague about something it seems that you have only read about.
I, and 6 other lengthening patients that did the procedure at about the same time as me at Dr. Monegal and all got to know first hand
Dr. Monegal, Fitbone, Clinica Diagonal, Mic residency, are all very happy and all so far seem to be successful results.
The nail failure I had was not a serious complication. It was "just" the replacement of the implant. While it true that my left leg, which had the replacement, is doing a little worse than my right -less muscle strength, some pain, less lengthening, less flexibility- I assume that I will be 99% recovered in a few months.
So from all the patients I met, only musicmaker is not very happy with the outcome, even though she is improving. But even she thinks that Dr. Monegal and Fitbone are among the best combinations for cosmetic limb lengthening.

I'm starting to think he is LLuser1. A bit less agressive version of LLuser1, tho. I wouldn't pay him much attention...

Glad to hear everythings going fine. Monegal is my top 1 choice and I'm really interested in your (and all of his patientes) wellbeing.

notimportant

« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2017, 05:40:33 PM »

I'm not Lluser but I agree with him. My language isn't strong. This is very serious. The Doctor has allowed this guy to make profit of his patients and earn money without proper qualifications. If he's not a phsyiotherapist (the staff from the Clinica Diagonal said to Cooper and other patients and they verified in the Colegie de Fisioterapeautes) why does the Doctor allow him to act as such? I had heard this shady fake PT was fishing patients in the rooms of the Clinica and pushing them to hire him saying he was a physiotherapist and he wasn't. I didn't know it was Doctor Monegal who promoted that and that makes me think he's not honest.

helloworld

« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »

The reason for promoting that particular person trainer, is that he sees Dr. Monegal every week and exchange patient information with him. Also, Dr. Monegal has control over him.
For example, I know of a patient, who was not very happy about an issue and talked to Dr. Monegal, and Dr. Monegal talked to the personal trainer, and the issue was resolved.
So it is good that Dr. has close contact to the person helping you in recovery.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

zantac20

« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2017, 09:23:05 PM »

I'm not Lluser but I agree with him. My language isn't strong. This is very serious. The Doctor has allowed this guy to make profit of his patients and earn money without proper qualifications. If he's not a phsyiotherapist (the staff from the Clinica Diagonal said to Cooper and other patients and they verified in the Colegie de Fisioterapeautes) why does the Doctor allow him to act as such? I had heard this shady fake PT was fishing patients in the rooms of the Clinica and pushing them to hire him saying he was a physiotherapist and he wasn't. I didn't know it was Doctor Monegal who promoted that and that makes me think he's not honest.
I'm not sure, but I think maybe he is not registered at "Colegie de Fisioterapeutes" because thats probably just the catalonian register. If he studied physioterapy in some other part of Spain he may be registered there.

I don't know, maybe he is a close friend of Monegal and he makes a favor delivering patients to him and maybe he is not physioterapist but studied other health-related career. Illegal practice is not that easy in Spain, which may be a country with major flaws, but still one of the safest countries in the world.

notimportant

« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2017, 10:06:06 PM »

You aren't right. He hasn't a university degree at all. I have been talking to some people. Claudio lied he was a doctor and a physiotherapist and expatients have screenshots to prove that he said that so the guy could go to JAIL. I can send this to moderators. Yes JAIL. YES ILLEGAL. He said publicly he was a physiotherapist and he worked as such but he wasn't. I can't understand why this doctor decided to keep him when he lied deliberately to EVERYBODY (PATIENTS AND PEOPLE IN THE INTERNET) about his credentials. He's just the illiterate guy who cleans the operating room and does Xrays in operating room but has no clue about medicine or physiotherapy.

One user in the forum has just sent me this PM,

Claudio works un clĂ­nica diagonal. He works un the radiology team. But he isnt a doctor, he works with the xrays.
He IS not a physio and he charges 1200 euros for a pack of sessions for Two months (around 30 sessionsThats)  or 40 euros per session.Thats a lot in Spain. Most physios doesnt charge more than 30 euros per session and they they are true physios. Claudio IS a personal trainer. But he hasnt got any universitary title.
Report To Admin

Other guy told me in Spain good personal trainers have a degree in sport science but this guy hasn't a degree and charges more than real physhios and trainers. This guy also told me there are many expatients who are not happy with Claudio and he should be exposed.

The reason Helloworld says for choosing him is BS. The doctor could talk every week to real physiotherapist and not to a fake one who lies. If he's a close friend that's not a good reason to choose him. Only a dishonest doctor would allow a shady guy to take advantage of his patients like this.

helloworld

« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2017, 10:24:30 PM »

Notimportant, it seems that you are better informed than me. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

But I know that in my case Claudio suggested to do less sessions per week as I was recovering fast, and he suggested to do only 15 sessions in total, for which I paid 500 euro.

Why would the Doctor recommend him, if it was not for the fact that he trusted Claudio to do a good job? Do you think that the Doctor gets maybe a 10% commission, 50 euro? Do you think the Doctor would care about 50 euro?

And do you think it is possible to be good at something without having a certificate in it? For example, do you think LeBron James could play basketball well, even without having a certifate in basketball nor having completed university? Or do you think Leo Messi is able to play football?

1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

TIBIKE200

« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2017, 10:28:23 PM »

Notimportant, it seems that you are better informed than me. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

But I know that in my case Claudio suggested to do less sessions per week as I was recovering fast, and he suggested to do only 15 sessions in total, for which I paid 500 euro.

Why would the Doctor recommend him, if it was not for the fact that he trusted Claudio to do a good job? Do you think that the Doctor gets maybe a 10% commission, 50 euro? Do you think the Doctor would care about 50 euro?

And do you think it is possible to be good at something without having a certificate in it? For example, do you think LeBron James could play basketball well, even without having a certifate in basketball nor having completed university? Or do you think Leo Messi is able to play football?

Are you seriously comparing a sport to getting a degree in physiotherapy? It's the same logic of comparing LeBron to a doctor. Someone can be a good surgeon without studying no?
I learned some stuff during this time

notimportant

« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2017, 10:43:42 PM »

Would you trust a doctor who isn't licensed to work as a doctor? We're playing with human health. It's your legs. When your bone and soft tissues have been damaged you need a physiotherapist to take care of you not a personal trainer or in this case a clueless person with no degree. Yes degrees are important. You have a Phd. You should know.

One of the guys told me Claudio can't barely speak English so there were constant misunderstandings with international patients about how to manage recovery. He didn't know the name of the muscles. Be careful because he doesn't know what he is doing and can hurt you like he did to other expatients. They also told me the guy watches you biking and stretches you for 10 or 15 min. Is it worth 40$? Answer is no. Get a real cheaper PT who knows what he's doing.

helloworld

« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2017, 02:10:43 PM »

I got the PhD in order to have something people recognize, but it did not make me any smarter.
I thought it helps that the "physio", even if he might have that certificate, talk to Dr. Monegal regularly and has treated many patients, who have undergone the same procedure.

1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2017, 03:54:46 PM »

From an outside perspective, it's amazing how much people defend Monegal and his practices regardless of what they are - including blatant advertisement sorry, recommendations of his in other diaries of patients under other doctors. He's either the best doctor in the world to earn such a defense or there is another reason which I am unaware of. Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with an unlicensed physiotherapist masquerading as a licensed one regardless of how competent he is - there are certain professional levels expected in relation to medical procedure.

Antonio

« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2017, 06:09:54 PM »

From an outside perspective, it's amazing how much people defend Monegal and his practices regardless of what they are - including blatant advertisement sorry, recommendations of his in other diaries of patients under other doctors. He's either the best doctor in the world to earn such a defense or there is another reason which I am unaware of. Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with an unlicensed physiotherapist masquerading as a licensed one regardless of how competent he is - there are certain professional levels expected in relation to medical procedure.

Why wouldn't we when we see the blatant lies and character assassinations here when what we have experienced firsthand is the complete opposite? Regarding Claudio, have you bothered to find out the facts first before jumping on the bandwagon with your snide and cowardly comments?

« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2017, 06:41:15 PM »

Why wouldn't we when we see the blatant lies and character assassinations here when what we have experienced firsthand is the complete opposite?

Refuting the claims with your own personal experience is completely understandable and important for this forum, my issue is with those who consistently deny that there have been complications under Monegal to which he was responsible and the manner they do it in, it almost borders into fanaticism in the way they are written, always aggressive, often abusive and usually very written in a very similar way to those who dare criticize. I just find it very odd and your response does very little to disprove it with the way you have reacted.

The posts that are almost advertisements for Monegal on completely unrelated threads I completely disagree with.

Regarding Claudio, have you bothered to find out the facts first before jumping on the bandwagon with your snide and cowardly comments?

Why are the facts regarding Claudio being a licensed or unlicensed physiotherapist relevant to the comment I made? I didn't intimate either way that he was or wasn't licensed, in fact I don't believe I mentioned Claudio at all. What I did say was;

'Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with an unlicensed physiotherapist masquerading as a licensed one regardless of how competent he is - there are certain professional levels expected in relation to medical procedure.

Which was mostly in response to helloworld stating;

Which appeared to state that whether a physiotherapist was or wasn't qualified wasn't important. I will repeat what I said once more, I wouldn't be comfortable with an unlicensed physiotherapist masquerading as a licensed one regardless of how competent he is - there are certain professional levels expected in relation to medical procedure and I stand by it. I meant this in an all encompassing sense about any and all doctors offering physical therapy. Whether Claudio is or isn't really is beside the point of my post and I am not particularly interested.

I have no reason nor intent to criticize or attack Dr Monegal or any other doctor and am certainly not on anybody's 'bandwagon', my post was tongue in cheek and more critical of users here and how the manner in which they react in any discussion of Monegal - clearly somewhat accurate. Your aggressive and condescending manner as a representative patient in responses to absolutely any comment is likely more damaging to Dr Monegal than the initial criticism. Have a good evening Antonio.

jojo

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2017, 06:46:47 PM »

im so exited for you

Datum

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2017, 07:25:16 PM »

Having a physiotherapist is very important. I wouldn't trust a person who isn't a true physiotherapist. The worst part is Claudio lied and said he was a physiotherapist. Expatients can prove it because they went to the College to check. Besides he isn't so competent because some people were hurt by him according to notimportant.  Antonio did you have physical therapy with him? Can you prove he is a physiotherapist? Helloworld is kind of accepting he isn't a physiotherapist so I guess Notimportant is right.

Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

helloworld

« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2017, 07:43:11 PM »

im so exited for you
Thanks!  :D
Me too. Cannot wait till my final bone measurement in two week from today.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

helloworld

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2017, 07:46:40 PM »

Having a physiotherapist is very important. I wouldn't trust a person who isn't a true physiotherapist. The worst part is Claudio lied and said he was a physiotherapist. Expatients can prove it because they went to the College to check. Besides he isn't so competent because some people were hurt by him according to notimportant.  Antonio did you have physical therapy with him? Can you prove he is a physiotherapist? Helloworld is kind of accepting he isn't a physiotherapist so I guess Notimportant is right.

As far as I know, Claudio does not have the Spanish licence. But he can still work as a personal trainer for physical rehabilitation, and for me the best term to describe it is "physiotherapist".
If he stated "physiotherapist" he probably just wanted to simplify the term "ersonal trainer for physical rehabilitation".
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2017, 11:08:20 PM »

While Claudio may well be an accomplished and capable personal trainer, there is a substantial difference between a personal trainer, even one with years of experience and a qualified physiotherapist who has undergone years of moderated university study, supervised practice, placements and examinations leading to a degree to ensure they are proficient in their role.

I have never heard of a personal trainer, even one who is training their client in physical rehabilitation described or describe themselves as a physiotherapist, this would be similar to someone who has undergone a 2 day course first aid training just attempting to simplify the term by calling themselves a medical doctor as this would be quite the misrepresentation. It would probably be beneficial for users to avoid calling Claudio a physiotherapist in the future to avoid this misunderstanding and criticism, if it is indeed true that Claudio is not a licensed physiotherapist. Maybe somebody in touch with Monegal or Claudio should seek clarification to put this issue to rest.

helloworld

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »

Just came back from a nice excursion to the beach town Sitges, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitges, with musicmaker, Auron, another patient and Dr. Monegal. Dr. Monegal invited all of us to his new restaurant next to the beach.
All the patients are doing well and all were happy.
About Claudio: Dr. Monegal says that his qualification is not from Spain, and thus he would have to do a license, which he has not done yet. However, the doctor knows Claudio very well and trusts him a lot.
When I asked the doctor about Cooper diary the doctor became quite emotional as he was blocked by the patient on all communication channels before he got a chance to correct a condition. He was telling us about a lot of cases that he gets regularly from other limb lengthening doctors especially from Russian and Serbia, where he has to correct other doctor's bad results and about the non-cosmetic cases where he is able to make a real positive impact on patient's life, where people show their gratitude, while some of the cosmetic patient just assume that there is no risk and anything that is less from perfect is the doctor's fault.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2017, 06:53:50 PM »

Just came back from a nice excursion to the beach town Sitges, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitges, with musicmaker, Auron, another patient and Dr. Monegal. Dr. Monegal invited all of us to his new restaurant next to the beach. All the patients are doing well and all were happy.

This sounds fantastic, it's so important to socialize and maintain a positive outlook during the procedure and I'm sure bonding and going on excursions with others is great for morale. What did everyone have to eat?

About Claudio: Dr. Monegal says that his qualification is not from Spain, and thus he would have to do a license, which he has not done yet. However, the doctor knows Claudio very well and trusts him a lot.

Thank you for the clarification.

When I asked the doctor about Cooper diary the doctor became quite emotional as he was blocked by the patient on all communication channels before he got a chance to correct a condition. He was telling us about a lot of cases that he gets regularly from other limb lengthening doctors especially from Russian and Serbia, where he has to correct other doctor's bad results and about the non-cosmetic cases where he is able to make a real positive impact on patient's life, where people show their gratitude, while some of the cosmetic patient just assume that there is no risk and anything that is less from perfect is the doctor's fault.

While I do agree many people do not treat the risks associated with limb lengthening as seriously as they should, I don't believe many believe there is no risk. I assume they believe that with a good doctor the risks are drastically reduced and expect at least somewhat of a satisfactory outcome for the money and time they are investing meaning when very severe, possibly permanent and disabling complications arise they are understandably upset and hold the doctor responsible - whether the blame lies with the doctor or not. What I will say is what Cooper endured was severe, painful, damaging and frustrating so I can somewhat understand that he felt he needed to go elsewhere to solve his issues if he personally felt unable to trust Monegal further and wasn't satisfied with his experience - this is a patients prerogative and we ought to respect that. 

helloworld

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2017, 08:33:11 PM »

This sounds fantastic, it's so important to socialize and maintain a positive outlook during the procedure and I'm sure bonding and going on excursions with others is great for morale. What did everyone have to eat?

Thank you for the clarification.
Welcome!

While I do agree many people do not treat the risks associated with limb lengthening as seriously as they should, I don't believe many believe there is no risk. I assume they believe that with a good doctor the risks are drastically reduced and expect at least somewhat of a satisfactory outcome for the money and time they are investing meaning when very severe, possibly permanent and disabling complications arise they are understandably upset and hold the doctor responsible - whether the blame lies with the doctor or not. What I will say is what Cooper endured was severe, painful, damaging and frustrating so I can somewhat understand that he felt he needed to go elsewhere to solve his issues if he personally felt unable to trust Monegal further and wasn't satisfied with his experience - this is a patients prerogative and we ought to respect that.
I agree! :-)
Argentinian menu: empanada, beef in different forms, salad, some catalan specialty, salad with squid, red wine.

2. Welcome

3. From the almost 10 patients of Dr. Monegal, I got to know personally, all were satisfied. I do not know the specifics of the Cooper situation and have never talked to him.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

onemorefoot

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2017, 01:07:13 AM »

Cooper was messed, but even Paley has had mistakes. Internal tibia is difficult to perform.
Budget will determine my future.

notimportant

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2017, 01:46:56 AM »

Helloworld I would ask you not to lie but you have become like all Spaniards. Claudio doesn't have a university degree in Spain nor in South America nor in physiotherapist nor in sport science. He has literally nothing but a  ty certificate from a 6 month sport course, not university level and valid for nothing. Prove me he has a degree. One prospective patient who didn't get the surgery investigated and you can get the same qualification he has by doing a 2 days online course. The worst thing for me is the Doctor is recommending him instead of a true physiotherapist. Time will tell. One day he will fk a patient he will go to jail and I will publish this in the forum.

there are other patients with complications apart from Coper and you know it. Your friend Musicmaker for example is the worst case but there are many others, virtually nobody without complications.

Congratulations for the food. Food is the only good thing about the Spanish LL option. But I think he has bought your silence with that food all of you.

helloworld

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2017, 08:47:33 AM »

Helloworld I would ask you not to lie but you have become like all Spaniards. Claudio doesn't have a university degree in Spain nor in South America nor in physiotherapist nor in sport science. He has literally nothing but a crapty certificate from a 6 month sport course, not university level and valid for nothing. Prove me he has a degree. One prospective patient who didn't get the surgery investigated and you can get the same qualification he has by doing a 2 days online course. The worst thing for me is the Doctor is recommending him instead of a true physiotherapist. Time will tell. One day he will fk a patient he will go to jail and I will publish this in the forum.

there are other patients with complications apart from Coper and you know it. Your friend Musicmaker for example is the worst case but there are many others, virtually nobody without complications.

Congratulations for the food. Food is the only good thing about the Spanish LL option. But I think he has bought your silence with that food all of you.
Notimportant, thanks for your advice. You can rest assured that I have never lied in this forum, nor tried to make people think certain positive things that I do not believe myself.
There are many other patients apart from Cooper but none of them is patient of Monegal. In fact, I think Monegal has almost as amny patients that asked him to do corrections from LL surgery they had done with several Russian doctors, Mitkovic and Guichet, as new cosmetic limb lengthening patients. Also, from all the patients I met, I met 8 patients that are all doing fine, apart from having muscle tension and sometimes even pain, but no complication, except for myself who had to have a fitbone replaced. The only one is musicmaker, who did have a lot of problems, due to primarily bad luck and also implant failure, and probably also some doctor and patient fault. But even musicmaker highly recommends Dr. Monegal!!!

I admit that when I chose Dr. Monegal I thought: "This is cheapest option in internal limb lengthening within developed countries and I do not see any reason why he would be worse than the other options like Paley, Baumgart or Guichet." However, this has changed to "OMG I got not only the cheapest but also the best, better than Paley, Baumgart and Guichet."

About Dr. Monegal inviting us to "buy" promotion or "buy" silence: I know that he also has invited other patients twice to watch football games of FC Barcelona and neither patient has a diary. I felt the real reason was that Dr. Monegal was extremely happy when the x-rays of all the patients where good, even that of musicmaker, because it was right after he saw the musicmaker's x-rays that he invited all of us, while being at the clinic together.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

helloworld

« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2017, 10:16:52 AM »

Notimportant, people are following my diary wanting to know more about my experience, in order to see if LL is for them, and if to do it in Spain. That is why it is important that everything I write is the truth and ideally verified and not just opinion. But the same goes for you! So as you seem to have read a lot of patient experiences, maybe you could make a list of actual Monegal patients that have a positive opinion vs. those that have a negative opinion.

On this forum I have counted the following:
Negative opinion: 2 Cooper, LLuser (not sure if he is patient)
Positive opinion: 13 helloworld, Musicmaker, Auron, Yagan, Krp1, Antonio, Bohemia, Crimsontide, SnD, glenn, aboali, nomad, shortdarkandhandsome.

You seem quite intelligent, notimportant, so I am surprised you would come to the conclusion that Dr. Monegal is a bad doctor or is there anything that I am missing?
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

Body Builder

« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2017, 12:16:03 PM »

Helloworld, why do you care so much for someone that keeps attacking a doctor for some bad cases without ever mentioning that there are much more good cases too?
For veteran LL'ers like me, the real evidence of a doctor's work is the x rays of the patients and then everything else. And from the Xrays I saw from 3 Monegal's patiemts (yours, Yagen and Antonio) his work is professional.

We are talking for an internal nail ffs, not for a complicated ilizarov fixator, most of the professional doctors can put an internal nail safely in femurs, so imo most of the doctors that do surgeries in the west countries and in up to date hospitals are good options.
And Monegal's price is much more sensible compared to ridiculous prices like Guichet and then Betz who both have old fashioned nails compared to fit bone. America's doctors are much pricier but I think they are maybe the best (I'm talking about Paley and Rozbruch) and also prices in USA are much higher for everything that has to do with health, but in EU I truly believe that is ridiculous for a French doctor with an ancient nail to have prices like 60-70k euros, make patients real athletes before surgery and still have most of the times mediocre outcomes. You all know for whom I'm talking.

So, for Europe and if his prices stay the same, dr Monegal seems a good choice for me, at least from what I saw eith my own eyes from patients X rays.
But I must see some more diaries to trust him so much to think to do my femur LL with him.

Helloworld, keep strong!

Auron

« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2017, 12:30:01 PM »

For veteran LL'ers like me, the real evidence of a doctor's work is the x rays of the patients and then everything else. And from the Xrays I saw from 3 Monegal's patiemts (yours, Yagen and Antonio) his work is professional.
Man, I feel left out  :(

Body Builder

« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2017, 01:34:02 PM »

Man, I feel left out  :(
You are right.
I've seen yours also my friend and they are maybe the best of all Monegal's patients I've seen, although that has to do with your fast bone consolidation because and the other patients x rays was good without anything weird.

My apologies.  :D

Bander72

« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2017, 03:28:07 PM »

Notimportant, thanks for your advice. You can rest assured that I have never lied in this forum, nor tried to make people think certain positive things that I do not believe myself.
There are many other patients apart from Cooper but none of them is patient of Monegal. In fact, I think Monegal has almost as amny patients that asked him to do corrections from LL surgery they had done with several Russian doctors, Mitkovic and Guichet, as new cosmetic limb lengthening patients. Also, from all the patients I met, I met 8 patients that are all doing fine, apart from having muscle tension and sometimes even pain, but no complication, except for myself who had to have a fitbone replaced. The only one is musicmaker, who did have a lot of problems, due to primarily bad luck and also implant failure, and probably also some doctor and patient fault. But even musicmaker highly recommends Dr. Monegal!!!

I admit that when I chose Dr. Monegal I thought: "This is cheapest option in internal limb lengthening within developed countries and I do not see any reason why he would be worse than the other options like Paley, Baumgart or Guichet." However, this has changed to "OMG I got not only the cheapest but also the best, better than Paley, Baumgart and Guichet."

About Dr. Monegal inviting us to "buy" promotion or "buy" silence: I know that he also has invited other patients twice to watch football games of FC Barcelona and neither patient has a diary. I felt the real reason was that Dr. Monegal was extremely happy when the x-rays of all the patients where good, even that of musicmaker, because it was right after he saw the musicmaker's x-rays that he invited all of us, while being at the clinic together.

Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up