Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Auron  (Read 26833 times)

Auron

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Auron
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2018, 07:34:07 PM »

Hello lads!

Havent been to the forum, Dr. Monegal has so many patients now a days that I was hoping there would be more diaries.

So I have actually been playing football every week. Never thought I would be able to do so so comfortably. However, and since my rods are still inside, I play it more chilled while applying less stress in my legs. No sudden dashes as well. I actually can't wait to remove my rods to see how it really feels.

I'll drop by once in a while for more updates.

Auron

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Auron
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2019, 10:00:27 PM »

Hi guys,

It's been a while but I figured I would put an end to my diary as my LL journey has come to an end as well.
Hasnt been 2 weeks yet since I removed the nails that were inside my legs. I'll let you know that less than 24 hours after the surgery I was walking without crutches. In fact, I had bought a brand new pair of crutches for nothing.  I haven't been running yet, of course, but I expect to return to normal soon. What I noticed is that I will have to work on my flexibility again, I was bending me legs all the way before the surgery, something I cant do right now but thats the least of my concerns as thats just a matter or time/exercise until it gets back to normal.

I'd like to give a special thanks to doctor Monegal for the great job he did, a flawless job and I don't think the outcome could be any better.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up