Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: height on dating site  (Read 4802 times)

Knik

height on dating site
« on: February 27, 2016, 02:38:56 PM »

People are honest ?
Because honestly, I feel like a dwarf after visiting some sites
I saw more men of 1m90-95 of 1m95 than men of 1m70-75 and the average was around 1m81-82 maybe 1m85
I have the average height of women on dating site

I understand that girls are now demanding with the height
Looking for Pili

Knik

Re: height on dating site
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 02:57:58 PM »

I searched in my area and with about thirty profiles I saw one person below the 1m80
and i dont live in Netherlands
I found people from my high school and I am shocked by their height
I'm now convinced that most people lie at least 5 cm 10 cm
Looking for Pili

ouroboros

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 03:23:27 PM »

Hmmmm,

From what I hear, the average guy exaggerates their height by 2inches because they take into account shoes/boots as part of their height.  Females are worse because they may even include their high heals as their natural height.

There is only so much you can exaggerate if you plan on meeting these chicks, and not just have virtual friends to chat with.....

When it comes to these dating sites, what chicks are using to discriminate are.... 1. Height,  2. Facial aesthetics,  3.  Social value.   This last one is very important, because if the chick is somewhat interested in you, she will browse your pictures for clues on how you live your life..... In other words, all the writing in the world and bragging about yourself is not going to do much in comparison to a couple of pictures of you being shown as having a fun and great social life.

Just because a guy is 190 cm tall, does not automatically qualify him as a romantic interest.... so in your case, just put yourself out there and remember what I mentioned above.

aspirant185

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »

I think that people exaggerate a lot because they are simply not obsessed with their height, thinking about it all the time. I know many guys who when I ask them how tall they are they will tell 185 but they are around 181-2. Others that are below 170 would say they are 172-3. I think that 2 inches are less than what people  in this forum imagine. At least in the eyes of the outside (of LL) world. My best friend in uni is around 180 and somtimes if I am wearing formal shoes ( 2.5 cm) and he is not and he is a little bended to the right/left I seem taller.

For this reason I am questioning everybody who does only 4-5 cm. If one is already an average height and wants to go one step further fine but if one is below 170.. 5 cm would not help much.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

ouroboros

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 04:57:12 PM »

For this reason I am questioning everybody who does only 4-5 cm. If one is already an average height and wants to go one step further fine but if one is below 170.. 5 cm would not help much.

It's all a matter of perspective IMO.  A guy that is ~185-190, will perceive someone that is ~165-175 the same way.... almost like they are sub-human to them.  Now that being said, for someone that is 165 and adds 5cm, he is not necessarily respected by those people that are much taller, but he has suddenly gained the respect of those who are similar in height and those who are now below his height.  People's reactions and behavior change slightly as a result of the added height.... I observed this when I wear shoes that add a little extra height, even people's tone of voice change when they address me..... not everyone, but certainly those that are similar in height or below. 

Knik

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 05:22:39 PM »

it"s crazy
because girls think that 1m85 is a medium height
people who lie are complexed?
i just see a guy of my hight school, i think he's 1m76-77-78 maybe 179 and he write 1m85
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 05:23:49 PM »

I think that people exaggerate a lot because they are simply not obsessed with their height, thinking about it all the time. I know many guys who when I ask them how tall they are they will tell 185 but they are around 181-2. Others that are below 170 would say they are 172-3. I think that 2 inches are less than what people  in this forum imagine. At least in the eyes of the outside (of LL) world. My best friend in uni is around 180 and somtimes if I am wearing formal shoes ( 2.5 cm) and he is not and he is a little bended to the right/left I seem taller.

so basically what you say is that if somoene is 170 and goes to 175 there will not be a change but if he will go to 176-177 there will be? Seems somewhat idiotic....
  And everyone is aware of their height... The fact that they lie about it is not because they are unaware of it but because they are VERY AWARE of their height. Just like someone lies about their weight. What you forget my friend is that by going from 170 to 175-176 you become less shorter to the 185 guys... If before you were 13-16cm shorter, now you are 10-7cm shorter and that is a difference.
I learned some stuff during this time

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 05:31:22 PM »

There is this Swed guy "Iwannagrowtaller" or something that went to bagirov, did 4.5 (went from 173.5 to 177-178) and he said that it is a huge difference. So yes, doing 5cm is a difference.
I learned some stuff during this time

endomorphisme

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 05:35:29 PM »

i created a fake account on meetic, i live in France and i have found that the average for young men who are subscribed on meetic is about 179 cm, so 178 cm in reality.
I don't know where you live, 173-185 cm are the most common height on meetic

endomorphisme

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 05:50:58 PM »

Hmmmm,

From what I hear, the average guy exaggerates their height by 2inches because they take into account shoes/boots as part of their height.  Females are worse because they may even include their high heals as their natural height.

There is only so much you can exaggerate if you plan on meeting these chicks, and not just have virtual friends to chat with.....

When it comes to these dating sites, what chicks are using to discriminate are.... 1. Height,  2. Facial aesthetics,  3.  Social value.   This last one is very important, because if the chick is somewhat interested in you, she will browse your pictures for clues on how you live your life..... In other words, all the writing in the world and bragging about yourself is not going to do much in comparison to a couple of pictures of you being shown as having a fun and great social life.

Just because a guy is 190 cm tall, does not automatically qualify him as a romantic interest.... so in your case, just put yourself out there and remember what I mentioned above.

i really don't think that men exagerrate their height so much.
Men tend to round their height up, to the nearest inches (a guy who is 5'11.5" will claim 6'0") or the nearest decimal (on meetic, i have the impression that half of men who are 178-179 cm list themselves at 180 cm.
I calculated the average height for young men in Norway and Switzerland, and i compared the results with official datas, and i concluded that men exagerrate their height by 1 or 1.5 cm , and not by 5 cm.Some people will inflate their height by 5 cm, some will be honest, but on average men just add 1 cm.

Knik

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 07:03:57 PM »

i created a fake account on meetic, i live in France and i have found that the average for young men who are subscribed on meetic is about 179 cm, so 178 cm in reality.
I don't know where you live, 173-185 cm are the most common height on meetic

j'ai regardé sur badoo et adopteunmec et j'ai cherché dans mon département
après j'ai regardé sur quelques autres sites moins connu et encore une fois la moyenne est environ 1m85 avec une grosse présence de personnes prétendant faire 1m95 (ce qui est pourtant très rare, même dans les grandes villes comme Paris ou Rennes).
Puis la majorité de ceux disant faire 1m85 m'ont l'air d'avoir un corps de taille moyenne, ce qui m'étonne quand même
et j'ai vu très peu de 1m70-75
mais comme je l'ai expliqué, après avoir vu le profil de personnes que je connais (de vu) je suis certain que les personnes se rajoutent au moins 5 cm voir 10 cm dans le pire des cas même s'il y a des gens honnêtes
Meetic est destiné aux personnes plus âgés, donc peut-être qu'elles accordent moins d'importance à ce détail que les jeunes (majoritaires sur Adopteunmec par exemple). Mais même si les femmes de Meetic sont plus âgées, elles n'en sont pas moins exigeantes sur la taille. Je pense même qu'elles y accordent une plus grande importance
Looking for Pili

endomorphisme

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 07:40:24 PM »

j'ai regardé sur badoo et adopteunmec et j'ai cherché dans mon département
après j'ai regardé sur quelques autres sites moins connu et encore une fois la moyenne est environ 1m85 avec une grosse présence de personnes prétendant faire 1m95 (ce qui est pourtant très rare, même dans les grandes villes comme Paris ou Rennes).
Puis la majorité de ceux disant faire 1m85 m'ont l'air d'avoir un corps de taille moyenne, ce qui m'étonne quand même
et j'ai vu très peu de 1m70-75
mais comme je l'ai expliqué, après avoir vu le profil de personnes que je connais (de vu) je suis certain que les personnes se rajoutent au moins 5 cm voir 10 cm dans le pire des cas même s'il y a des gens honnêtes
Meetic est destiné aux personnes plus âgés, donc peut-être qu'elles accordent moins d'importance à ce détail que les jeunes (majoritaires sur Adopteunmec par exemple). Mais même si les femmes de Meetic sont plus âgées, elles n'en sont pas moins exigeantes sur la taille. Je pense même qu'elles y accordent une plus grande importance

non, meetic est destiné à un public plutôt jeune, j'ai uniquement fait des recherches chez les moins de 30 ans

Knik

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 08:02:24 PM »

non, meetic est destiné à un public plutôt jeune, j'ai uniquement fait des recherches chez les moins de 30 ans

je connais personne de ma génération (1996-1997) qui n'y soit. Si je ne me trompe pas le site est payant, peut-être est-ce là la cause. Ou si je me trompe encore, je pense que les personnes sur Meetic recherchent plus des relations dans la durée tandis que sur adopteunmec ou Badoo les utilisateurs sont davantage à la recherche de sexe (ou alors ils sont au mauvais endroit pour une relation amoureuse stable) et de ce fait les caractéristiques physiques priment sur le reste 

Looking for Pili
Pages: [1]   Go Up