Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help! I got banned  (Read 2563 times)

fauzdar65

• Visitor
Help! I got banned
« on: November 30, 2016, 03:41:36 PM »

I am not able to access this forum from my laptop on any wifi . I think my MAC address is banned. But I don't know why. I only viewed this forum as guest in the last few days. This is my first post. Please lift the ban I need help from this forum.

This is the message I get
" Sorry guest you are banned from using this forum
User GirlOnline Banned for attacking the forum for no valid reasons. Do not use the forum if you don't trust the forum for any reasons.
The ban is set to expire on January 4"

goldenegg

Re: Help! I got banned
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:01:50 PM »

I don't think a whole city can get banned unless everyone there was sharing the same one internet connection. If I were banned from this forum, my neighbor would have no problem since they have a different ip address, unless they were using my wifi/router.

It's quite a coincidence if you happen to share the same internet connection as someone who was recently banned for trolling...

fauzdar65

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 07:45:19 AM »

Well I am staying in a hotel and wifi is shared. So I guess it's possible some person got banned from this very wifi.
But strange thing is trying to access this forum from any device using that bad wifi is getting the device banned. I have my laptop and phone banned. Now I am posting this with 3rd device with mobile data. Btw location is hyderabad India.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:36:31 PM »

Maybe it's the hotel GirlOnline was at when she got banned. I remember she said something about going to some place to meet some doctor.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up