Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: If you're under 20, try this  (Read 38625 times)

CaptainAmerica

If you're under 20, try this
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:28:34 PM »

I stopped growing at 15 at only 5'4'ish and I've been researching how to get taller ever since and I've been lurking here for around ~3 years now. Unfortunately, I just found out this exists: http://authenticheightresearch.blogspot.com/.

I'm giving Ibutamoren a shot. I really don't think my growth plates are still open, but it promises 1 inch over 3 months. Anything helps. Anyone else here under 18-20 I really suggest trying it as well.

I will post updates here about how it goes for me. If it doesn't get me taller, well, at least I'm hoping for better skin lol.

CaptainAmerica

Re: If you're under 20, try this
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 06:53:01 PM »

The Ibutamoren got here today. The drug is orally active, so I filled a cup up to 1ml. (My mixture is 25mg/1ml) and I drank it down. Such a foul tasting substance, tastes a lot like cold medicine but without any flavoring at all. I didn't want to chance mixing it with anything on the off-chance that I mess with its' potency. Not really feeling anything yet besides this awful after-taste in my mouth, but apparently it's supposed to help you get better sleep. I'll update tomorrow on if that's true or not.

EDIT 3 hours later:
Wow, I have never been so hungry. My stomach feels that it's full, but it's as if something is telling me: EAT MORE, EAT MORE. I really can't stop eating.  May just be placebo, because I doubt this would be happening so quickly. Also, feeling a bit drowsy after taking my dosage, the same way Tyneol/Beneydrl may make you a bit tired. I read that lethargy is a possible side-effect. I may switch to night-dosages.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:38:15 PM by CaptainAmerica »

sashawiak

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 01:10:27 AM »

Interesting stuff. Let us know how it works out for you. I'm a few days shy of 20 so it's probably too late for me if this actually works, might help someone else though. :)

Koi

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:12:18 AM »

19 here, but pretty sure I stopped growing a while ago. Best of luck with that method, hopefully your growing process won't have stopped. However, I'd say nothing will make you grow taller once you've stopped growing naturally. But you still have the LL choice!

Cheers.

PS. Please be careful with drugs.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 07:08:41 PM »

Hi everyone. Wow, did I get the best sleep of my LIFE last night. I seriously can't believe it. I only slept for 5 hours too, (I know, a waste of HGH), but wow it felt like I slept 12. Woke up feeling refreshed. Usually I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings and sometimes I can't even tell if I've slept at all. (Tossing and turning so often, did I actually really fall asleep even?). But when I woke up this morning, it was like coming out of a deep, rejuvenating slumber.

I think a big misconception is that your growth plates close immediately after you stop growing. That's not always exactly the case. I've been reading up on a lot of forums online and a lot of people who were 18-19 and took HGH grew an inch or two in a few months. Honestly even half of an inch to my torso would be greatly appreciated (torso is seriously underdeveloped).

Even though I probably started puberty at around 13, I still look seriously undeveloped for my age. As in, 15 year old girls will randomly approach me at the mall. (What an awkward feeling). I think it was due to lack of sleep, not eating properly, little to no exercise (to generate HGH), and just all around poor nutrition. I'm hoping that this will be able to kick me back into my proper development cycle and give me at least an inch or two. Anything counts. I mean I eventually plan on breaking my legs twice and going through months of torture to get 4 inches so... Yeah, I'll try/take anything.

Also, I appreciate the concerns. I did a lot of research on HGH/Ibutamoren/etc before deciding to go through with it and found a reputable supplier. The cost for 30 doses was $85, you're probably not going to find anything much cheaper.

The lethargy wore off after 2 hours. It wasn't as bad as Nyquil usually is for me. That stuff is impossible to keep your eyes open with. But it did give a bit of a slow-body-droopy feeling. It felt like I was maybe 3-4 shots in. I'm still not switching to a night dosage, because I'm a little paranoid of falling asleep (even without drugs, I used to have anxiety about falling asleep and not waking up, probably why I'm so short tbh), but if I see that I'm doing well maybe a week or two in I'll just start dosing before I go to bed to avoid the lethargy altogether.

sashawiak

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 09:14:46 PM »

Good luck :) Words wouldn't even begin to explain how much easier it would be for HGH to give you (or me) 1-2 inches of height without having to through LL. Or still doing it, but being a lot closer to your goal.

I get the same thing too, except I'm usually approached by 12-14 year olds. I look really young in general, even in the face. Lol

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »

I think TIBIKE mentioned that his brother took HGH and he mostly grew in legs so i don't think you could be closer to your goal because of the proportions.

Well but at least it would be less painful.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 06:49:13 PM »

Wow.... what a feeling. I've grown 1/8 of an inch in the past 3 week. I know, that's not a lot, but it gives me hope and makes me feel a lot better than I have in a long time. Especially considerig that I haven't grown AT ALL since I was 15. I feel like a young teen again, like everything is going to be alright. Like maybe, just maybe, I'll have a shot at a normal life.

I've noticed increased appetite and before going to bed I get frequent leg pains. It starts in one leg and then goes to the other, and it happens nearly every time before I go to sleep guaranteed. Rarely it'll happen randomly throughout the day. On days when I would eat really well and get lots of sleep the night before the pains would last for hooours. Getting these pains makes me feel really happy, like nothing else.

Right now I'm taking a standard multi, megadosing vitamin c, glucosamine, drinking hella milk, and trying to eat as much as possible. (I have already been taking all of these besides the milk/ vitamin C). You really can't skip out on this part, if you plan on doing this, your nutrition and sleep have to be TOP TIER.

Good luck. I may hop on an AI soon after more research. But I hope any 15-16 year old teens who are already on here (like I was) get some hope from this and can combat their problem earlier. :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:51:18 PM by CaptainAmerica »

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 07:26:36 AM »

Dull throbbing leg pains for nearly all day today. Very exciting. My legs also feel very tired and weak, despite not really doing anything. (This may just be placebo). I wonder why I'm not feeling anything in my arms? (My arms are around 2 inches longer than my height anyway, so).

Once again, broscience, but, I ate ~3500 calories yesterday and the pains have been going on all day today. I'm not too certain there's a direct correlation between today's pain and yesterday's caloric intake, but it's happened a few times now.

Unfortunately, I'm almost all out of juice! But I'm going to re-order soon with some aromasin and start at ~12.5mg EOD. Wish me luck!

This cycle has given me hope like nothing else. Like you guys, all I ever wanted was a normal life, and as a man, that's nearly impossible when you're under 5'6. I couldn't even check into a flight a few months ago without my dad having to come talk to the lady at the desk (because she thought I was under 18). And just... walking around my uni campus. I swear the average height for dudes my age has to be 6'. I've never felt smaller. At least in high school I wasn't the tallest, but I still had a chance. At 5'4, as a dude, I'm pretty much dead in the water.

Hoping I can squeeze out another 2 inches with an AI. From then I'll meet with a doctor, get my hormonal profile/bones checked, and see if it's safe to continue. If not, I'll call it quits and plan on giving Paley a visit next year.

sashawiak

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 02:28:35 AM »

Wow, so there was a small height increase already. Good luck. I would love to be a good two inches taller someday. :P Hope things work out for you. I can 100% relate to that " feeling trapped in a child's body" thing.

Mivsta101

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 11:21:20 PM »

Hey bro, could you provide the sources for what you are taking, i want to try it. Im almost 20 but im convinced my bone age is at 18 yrs or possibly under. I calculated this bcus when i x rayed my growth plates last year, it was in the beginning stage of complete primary fusion, this usually happens when the bone age reaches 17. Shortly after that x ray i started taking letro which is a estrogen blocker. Estrogen fuses growth plates. I have grown some inches since then so im hoping to grow some more. If you got any links, post them or message me them.

Rlover

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 10:04:12 AM »

CaptainAmerica can you provide a link of where you get it tks

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 10:26:33 AM »

Does the body keep growing horizontally after the vertical groth plates have closed? E.g. the body getting wider?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Jack1066

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 07:32:28 AM »

Yeah, for a few more years on average I think.

LL2022

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 10:38:14 PM »

I'm 17 years old and this is very interesting for me. Even just 1 cm would be worth it. Could you please link the site you bought it from. Much appreciated
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 10:24:42 PM »

Finally back for an update. What's happened thus far?

Well, school is back in session -_- this means that I can't spend my entire day stuffing my face. Couple this with the fact that my dining hall only serves low-nutrience 300 calorie meals, no food in my dorm, and less sleep... I don't feel like I'm getting the gains I used to. There was a week over winter break where I truly stuffed my face all day and got 12 hours of sleep and I really did feel growing pains nearly for an entire day sometimes. Those days felt magical. I was off for 5 days (waiting to get back to dorm mail to get my new order of MK-677) and I started back up again around 4 days ago. And unfortunately now, I just left my vial at my dorm on accident! Agh! Time is ticking andI feel like I won't reach my 2 inch optimistic goal.

I don't think I've grown nearly as much as I did at the middle of December. That was truly an amazing time. I need to start disciplining myself to eat more and sleep more if I want to get that kind of growth again. I think if I do this I could reach 1/4 of an inch total by the middle of February.

I PM'd with Cristian and he told he was on Letro to lower his estro and in turn prevent growth plate fusion and that it was going well for him. Dude is getting good gains at 18 and it doesn't look like his growth his slowing down. So, I bought some Letrozole myself. BE CAREFUL!!! This stuff can completely kill your estrogen, which can make you feel depressed / lose sxx drive / etc... As such, I'm taking 0.5mg/e3d. I may ramp this up over time, but right now, I've experienced absolutely zero side effects. If anything, I would say my sxx drive has gotten much higher and I feel like my body warmth and overall energy have increased.

I'm a little wary of posting links here of where I'm getting this stuff, as I don't want to be accused of promoting or anything, but I will be PM'ing those who asked for the link of my source right now.

Overall, I'm still doing good but I just can NOT believe how much growth and the growing pains I felt correlated with my diet and sleeping habits. I just really can't believe it. It truly makes me wonder how much more I could've grown naturally had I been consuming 2000+ calories a day as a teen and getting more than the usual 5hrs of sleep that I usually did.

Also, my skin has almost completely cleared and healed up. I have really slow healing skin that takes 4-5 months for any previous marks to disappear. It seems like 4-5 months has been reduced to 1-2 months. There are some days where I would wake up and I swear my skin would have a youthful glow to it, and made me look very healthy. Thanks HGH!

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 10:29:08 PM »

Does the body keep growing horizontally after the vertical groth plates have closed? E.g. the body getting wider?

This is something I was worried about as well, as I plan on getting LL and thus want as wide of a frame as possible to have better proportions. The answer is, yes! But the clavicle is usually ~80% done with growing by the age of 14. Still, it seems to continue to grow until your early 20's, and that's why, this thread is titled, "if you're under 20!"

Because growth really probably does not stop until you are ~25 at the latest. Other people will argue that it stops much earlier, and that they stopped growing entirely at 14-15 but they most likely are not paying to proportions the way I am. Just in the last year I've noticed my mandible and brow ridge get far more pronounced, for example.

Honestly, just go look at a sophomore class in high school and then a sophomore class in college. Now, do you really believe that growth for most people ends at ~15? Their is a world's difference in the bone mass and proportions of the two.

Even if you feel like you've stopped vertically-growing, I recommend getting your hands on this to try and maximize horizontal growth.

LL2022

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 10:09:52 PM »

Does the spine have growth plates aswell? Will buying estrogen blockers work if only my spine is still growing? Because I'm pretty sure my growth plates in my legs are fused.  :(

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 05:31:49 AM »

Does the spine have growth plates aswell? Will buying estrogen blockers work if only my spine is still growing? Because I'm pretty sure my growth plates in my legs are fused.  :(

Nope, hard cartilage forms on the vertebrae that stops continued elongation of the torso. Growth in the torso doesn't really work similar to how it does in the legs.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 10:50:07 AM »

This is something I was worried about as well, as I plan on getting LL and thus want as wide of a frame as possible to have better proportions. The answer is, yes! But the clavicle is usually ~80% done with growing by the age of 14. Still, it seems to continue to grow until your early 20's, and that's why, this thread is titled, "if you're under 20!"

Because growth really probably does not stop until you are ~25 at the latest. Other people will argue that it stops much earlier, and that they stopped growing entirely at 14-15 but they most likely are not paying to proportions the way I am. Just in the last year I've noticed my mandible and brow ridge get far more pronounced, for example.

Honestly, just go look at a sophomore class in high school and then a sophomore class in college. Now, do you really believe that growth for most people ends at ~15? Their is a world's difference in the bone mass and proportions of the two.

Even if you feel like you've stopped vertically-growing, I recommend getting your hands on this to try and maximize horizontal growth.

Did you grow any since you've been taking this substance, and how old are you?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

LL2022

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 01:29:32 PM »

Nope, hard cartilage forms on the vertebrae that stops continued elongation of the torso. Growth in the torso doesn't really work similar to how it does in the legs.

ahh thanks, then I wont bother buying estrogen blockers. Do you know if there is anything that could help spinal growth?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 06:22:50 PM »

ahh thanks, then I wont bother buying estrogen blockers. Do you know if there is anything that could help spinal growth?

Glucosamine will help with spinal cartilage meaning it could help retain your morning height and it can also prevent it from deteriorating as you get older (stopping you from getting shorter).

LL2022

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 09:43:17 PM »

Glucosamine will help with spinal cartilage meaning it could help retain your morning height and it can also prevent it from deteriorating as you get older (stopping you from getting shorter).

Yeah thanks, just read about gluccosamine, seems pretty interesting and definetly something I'd give a try in the future. But I mean more of something that can help increase your spine growth during puberty. I've been surfing around but can't seem to find anything, maybe you know something or have a link to some study.

YungGud

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2017, 04:44:40 PM »

i have seen guys in my school they had a growth spurt and few of them at 15 were about 6 ft 3 or so i was like omg how tall they supposed to be in a nearest future ,and right now all of them 18-19 y.o. and same height so i think mostly guys reach their final height by 15-16
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 04:52:48 PM »

i have seen guys in my school they had a growth spurt and few of them at 15 were about 6 ft 3 or so i was like omg how tall they supposed to be in a nearest future ,and right now all of them 18-19 y.o. and same height so i think mostly guys reach their final height by 15-16

It depends on a person. Some people hit their final height around 15yo but some still grow later on.

One of my classmates from basic school was one of the shortest guys but recently i met him at the bus stop and he grew from around 5'5 to 5'9.
I basically stopped growing when i was 12yo but im just 19yo right now so who knows what happens.

People are different and their "growing schedule" depends on their genetics.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 01:34:03 AM »

Okay guys, so I'm back in school and really trying to max my nutrition and sleep again. I've felt pains here and there again, so everything's looking good! I haven't measured myself in a while, BUT, my mom did tell me "wow you look taller" out of nowhere, also I no longer fit into a lot of my sweaters that have previously fit me for the past 3 years (where I did not grow at all).

Aside from height, I'm curious in how taking HGH will help my clavicle: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21315303

As you can see, on average, clavicles don't usually close till ~22. Now I know, they're normally 80% grown by 12-14 or something. But people like Jeff Seid come to mind. He's been steroiding/HGH/estro-blocking since 14-15 presumably and that dude is REALLY wide. You can see photos of him at ~14 and his clavicle looks very average.

Lol but as a counterpoint, 20% is still significant. I see people on here downplaying percentages all the time. For example, I think I saw Sweden linking to a study where it showed that people have roughly 70% similar bone lengths or something. He posted that to prove that everyone is "proportional" (which I completely disagree with, very, very much).

But 20% possible growth is A LOT (especially clavicle). Even in height, 20% would be the difference between me being 5'4 and 6'3. So hopefully my clavicle will grow a bit wider than it would have without the HGH.
--------

Oh yeah, and I'm on letrozole .75mg/e3d now. Noticing no side-effects at all. It's a stupid/potentially dangerous/much riskier idea than just taking MK-677 but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Also, I'm taking Vitamin K2 to support bone growth and strength.

If anyone has any supplement / dietary suggestions feel free to post here. I'm all ears.

vegeta24

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 02:10:10 AM »

Jeff Seid isn't really that wide. He has narrow hips and most of the shots of him his muscles are enhanced. He's also on tons of gear, when he's not flexing his lats his clavicles width looks average. People who have small frames and go on steroids most of the time end up looking worse because so much muscle on a small frame looks bad. I have a friend who's got a decent amount of muscle and broad shoulders and looks better than someone I know who trains religiously on roids and has a small frame. I don't even care if my shoulders are broad, I just want them to be normal width at least, as I sure you do too. HGH really only would of benefited us if we started at age 12-13. Legit the only thing we can do is clavicle lengthening. We shouldn't have to deal with the effects of steroids just to get wider clavicles, not even worth it. I plan on getting more info about Leif Rogers preforming the surgery, so many kids break their collarbones/clavicles in high school football in worse ways and end up fine. (My brother did also). I don't know why people obsess about leg to torso ratio, shoulder width is very underrated. If we can get our clavicles widened by 1 inch which that doctor Leif Rogers is advertising, that's 2.5 cm on each side. Your chest can go from 40 to 45 cm, that's a significant difference in shoulder width, probably could even lengthen 3 cm on each side which would be from 40 to 46. I'm 5'7 so I'm not tall by any means, I don't even want to get LL unless I can get my shoulders widened cause I will look worse and will just be okay with that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkFD7WwCUAAUkyP.jpg -Pic of Jeff Seid when he isn't flexing his lats and how he looks in person. Dude's clavicles look the same length as mine lol. HGH is also so expensive and were past the point of it really benefiting us.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 02:36:43 AM by vegeta24 »

Scarfex

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 01:58:11 PM »

Wow! Maybe I want to use it too, but is there the same side effects like hgh? Because i dont want get a bigger nose for an example.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 08:24:32 PM »

^ No side effects, your nose never actually stops growing and HGH would have negligible effects on nose growth anyway.

Update: I've officially reached the 1/2 inch mark in the past 3 months. I've noticed I'm taller than a friends, one has commented on it, and I've grown out of a few tight-fitting clothes. Unbelievable. I can't believe my growth paused between 15-18. I wonder if it was poor sleeping habits, not eating properly, etc.. This study: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1054139X02003427 shows that teen girls who begin to eat properly after having anorexia can catch up on their regular growth curve. However, if their growth plates fused, they never would've "caught up" and grown. I wasn't anorexic, I ate (just not very much), maybe 700-900 calories/day sometime (I was very depressed as an upperclassmen and figured I had stopped growing, oh if only I would've known lol). I was significantly underweight. I mean, maybe 100-105 lbs at 5'3-5'4? I weigh 130 now, at 5'4.5 (lol) and I still look pretty thin. I've put on 15 lbs in the past 3 months, which I'd like to attribute to the raging hunger MK-677 causes (and possibly even that 1/2 inch of bone weight).

Before taking MK-677, I never grew more than an inch a year. I eagerly awaited a growth spurt every year since I was 12-13 and started noticing friends having them. I would constantly search the internet to try and figure out what was wrong with me (and ended up here).

Here has been my growth pattern:

12-13 - 5'2
13-14 - 5'3
14-15 - 5'3 (this is the age where all my friends who I had stayed similar heights with shot up to 6' lol)
15 - 16 - 5'4
16 - 17 - 5'4
17 - 18 - 5'....4.5?

I probably averaged 4-5 hours of sleep from 14-16. I'm not saying it was responsible for my ridiculously slow amount of growth, but sleep is when you release the most HGH and the fact that I have been growing at such a fking slow rate I mean I can't really imagine anything else. Seriously, who tf grew as slow as I did throughout puberty lmao? I've never seen a similar growth pattern. I mean everyone I've ever known has had at least a year where they grew 2 inches in their lives, but I've never had one (well, except for maybe my early childhood).

For reference, I'm also definitely Tanner stage 4+ of puberty. Voice deepened/pubic hair at 13-14, 15-16 is when I started getting lower stomach hair, started shaving. At 16 I started getting really bad acne, had tiny speckles of armpit hair, starts  maybe like one hair or two. At 17 armpit hair remained pretty minor, acne continued, and 18 now I can actually see it while standing ~5 ft away from the mirror, also started growing sideburns a few months ago and while I used to shave every few weeks last year I'm starting to have to do it once a week now.

I guess in some ways I've been a "late bloomer" and in other ways I've been an "early bloomer." I really don't know. I can't imagine my bone age is much younger than 17 at most.

With that said, desperate times call for desperate measures. I've spent a LOT of time over the past few weeks skimming Pubmed, NaturalHeightGrowth, and Steroidology.

While MK-677 does increase HGH and IGF-1, it does so in a "leak" manner. This is not how growth hormone normally happens during puberty (especially during growth spurts) instead, growth hormone is released every 3-5 hours at a time in "pulses." With MK-677 I'm probably only getting ~3-4IU/day.

In order to simulate what would be the natural "pulses" of growth hormone that occur in a day, I will now be taking:

- CJC-1295 (w/o DAC) 100MCG 3x (every 3-5 hours empty stomach) ed
- Hexarelin 100MCG 3x (every 3-5 hours empty stomach) ed

(the below are not necessary but I am trying EVERYTHING)
- Melatonin 5mg everynight
- Vitamin K2 500mcg ed
- SAM-e 200mg ed
- Standard Multivitamin ed

After about a month, your body gains a tolerance to Hexarelin and it's effectiveness is decreased. So lots of bodybuilders / steroiders will then cycle GHRP-2 / 100MCG 3x daily as a replacement for a month and then go back.

All this stuff is pretty expensive and quite a hassle. If you are already taking Ibutamoren, are afraid of needles or maybe can't afford the $60+ a month to spend on peptides stay the course. But if you have the money and time to read up on this stuff yourself, look into the stack I posted.

So yeah, it's pretty crazy that I've gained 1/2 in the past 3 months. I've felt a lot of leg pain and also now starting to feel some arm pain. What's odd about my leg pain is that I feel it usually in my lower femurs, almost always before going to sleep, and I've noticed that some nights it'll be both, but usually most times it cycles between my left and right legs. I don't know if I'm in a growth "spurt", but I hope, this is certainly the fastest I've ever grown.

My bac water and needles should be getting here next week. Having to deal with peptides is such a mess, finding a reliable source, getting needles, bac water, and also injecting yourself 3x a day on an empty stomach lol..  With CJC-129 no dad and Hex/GHRP I think I can get 2.5 inches instead of 1.5 I currently predict with Ibutamoren. They're also much more expensive (probably $60-80 a month not including supplies) but hey, as I said earlier, desperate times call for desperate measures.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:44:51 PM by CaptainAmerica »

doomsday

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2017, 09:56:54 PM »

you reached you full growth, ghrpc, cjc, hgh, non of those will work anymore.
http://www.childgrowthfoundation.org/CMS/FILES/Puberty_and_the_Tanner_Stages.pdf

All those miracle substances will not work its just very clever marketing, same with hanging etc.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 10:09:10 PM »

you reached you full growth, ghrpc, cjc, hgh, non of those will work anymore.
http://www.childgrowthfoundation.org/CMS/FILES/Puberty_and_the_Tanner_Stages.pdf

All those miracle substances will not work its just very clever marketing, same with hanging etc.

Please check back in a year and proceed to crap your pants. Most males in my family came back 2 inches or so taller from the military and much wider. lol I feel like you didn't even read any of this and just felt immediate rage at the fact that it's far too late for you and quickly cited this irrelevant study.

I don't think I'll grow more than 2 inches but that's better than having to do quadrilateral lengthening. Anything counts.

Also, that paper is very accurate and 100% relevant to every male who has ever existed. I definitely remember growing 10cm/year when I was 15 lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up