Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: If you're under 20, try this  (Read 38640 times)

Rlover

Re: If you're under 20, try this
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2017, 07:57:21 PM »

Keep us updated! Injecting 3x a day it's a real pain, but maybe you'll get taller with it.

doomsday

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2017, 08:10:52 PM »

Please check back in a year and proceed to crap your pants. Most males in my family came back 2 inches or so taller from the military and much wider. lol I feel like you didn't even read any of this and just felt immediate rage at the fact that it's far too late for you and quickly cited this irrelevant study.

I don't think I'll grow more than 2 inches but that's better than having to do quadrilateral lengthening. Anything counts.

Also, that paper is very accurate and 100% relevant to every male who has ever existed. I definitely remember growing 10cm/year when I was 15 lol.
Keep dreaming. All those stories from family and friends are just exaggerated and without any evidence. So its easy to thing its a real thing. There are tons of medical articles about idiopathic short stature etc and there is no evidence that anyone got taller after certain stage of puberty. Keep wasting your money :)

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2017, 07:06:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is the Letrozole, but damn do I feel hormonal. Hopefully this isn't TMI, but I'm pretty sure my dck's grown at least half an inch, it looks very different from what it used to look like (the shape just looks much "longer" now). Also, my libido is through the roof and I am getting that testosterone-y feeling you get in your arms and armpits I get whenever I used to go camping or nofap for a few weeks.

I haven't been using the Letrozole consistently, but I've noticed that when I'm off it I'm kind of mopey/paranoid but when I go back on it I feel normal again. As I mentioned earlier I spent like all of last year depressed and eating McDonalds everyday with an almost non-existent sxx drive, and things couldn't be more different now. I feel incredible, I guess because I am eating lots of greens and calories everyday.

It's odd though, because most stories I've read online of Letrozole side-effects have been NEGATIVE. Like ohhh Letrozole made me completely depressed and my dck stopped working and libido became non-existent. Maybe it's because I've only been taking 0.3mg-0.5mg dosages, but overall I've noticed the EXACT opposite.

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2017, 06:48:02 PM »

Please check back in a year and proceed to crap your pants. Most males in my family came back 2 inches or so taller from the military and much wider. lol I feel like you didn't even read any of this and just felt immediate rage at the fact that it's far too late for you and quickly cited this irrelevant study.

I don't think I'll grow more than 2 inches but that's better than having to do quadrilateral lengthening. Anything counts.

Also, that paper is very accurate and 100% relevant to every male who has ever existed. I definitely remember growing 10cm/year when I was 15 lol.

At this rate you will be 7 feet tall by next year! Good luck and I hope to see some good results beyond placebo and that you have managed to catch it just in time but of course I am skeptical (Hope to be proven wrong). Please be very careful with your dosage.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2017, 04:39:35 AM »

Hey everyone!

Alright so I injected for the first time today. Can't believe I put those massice needles in me LOL. What has my life come to?! Anyways, I didn't really feel any different. Haven't really felt growing pains in maybe a week now but to be fair I've been sleeping like absolute garbage due to studying for midterms and just keeping up with class.

Also, mostly wanted to come on here to say, I am quitting Letrozole lol. I can't take it. I'm pretty sure that crap was making me ca-raaaaaaaaaaazy. I normally consider myself a pretty happy floaty light headed person, but on Letrozole I felt so so hopeless and depressed. I thought nah, there's no way this tiny doseage amount, a few drops, will have any effect on my mood. But it REALLY did. I'm just so sick of being so mad and hopeless all the time. You probably don't think it will affect your mood, but trust me it really does, you won't be able to escape your own brain chemistry. After trying it for dosing one week and dosing two weeks off it's a night and day difference. And I'm staying OFF.

Thankfully, Vitamin K2 has had the exact opposite effect for me. Usually after taking some and having a good wholesome meal I feel really rejuvenated and great for the rest of the day.

Also, I weigh 135 now and I'm starting to look quite fat. I fell for the "bulk and lift" meme. What a mistake. I'm probably going to start running before this gets too out of hand lol. MK-677 really does that to your appetite. On days I don't take it, I can probably eat ~40-50% as much as on the days that I do.

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2017, 11:20:52 AM »

Good choice on stopping the usage of Letrozole. It isn't tolerated well by many and being an anti-breast cancer drug I would be worried about long term side effects of usage when you don't have breast cancer. Good to hear you are feeling better, you're young, you will drop the weight in no time.

Rlover

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2017, 09:50:40 AM »

Thanks for the update.

You're saying that you start looking quite fat, I believe it's because of MK?

LL2022

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2017, 04:51:11 PM »

Are you sure the extra weight you put on isn't just water?

Anyways, just got my Mk-667 in the mail today after over a month of waiting. I am 17.5 years old and ~167 cm tall. Very excited to see the effects it will have on me, if any lol.

Do you take the dosage before bed? Because that's when I suppose it will have the best effect since you grow during your sleep, plus you wont feel as hungry and overeat since you're asleep.
Oh and also how much do you take per dosage? I bought mine in capsuleform and each capsule contains 10mg.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:21:10 PM by RichTheGreat »
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

Rlover

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2017, 05:38:00 PM »

From what i've read, you'll have water retention from MK-677. Some report mild, others significant retention, it will also depend on your diet, but you'll retain water with it anyway.

Jack1066

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2017, 06:36:51 PM »

Hey I'm really happy for you man, this is really good news! How much have you grown so far?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2017, 07:50:55 PM »

Hi everyone. I'm getting ever so closer to being 5'5 which isn't much but it's just good to see that I'm still growing.

As for the MK-677: yeah it does cause CRAZY water retention. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier. I drink probably ~2.4L of water a day and if I don't take potassium / eat bananas I will be suuuuuuper bloated to the point where it's almost hard to walk around and sit lol. So if you're still taking MK and you want to reduce bloat, make sure you get your potassium!

I don't think the weight gain is 100% water retention because I've noticed on dehydrated days and days when I have no bloat I'm still ~130+ lol. But still, I'm sure it's a factor.

For RichTheGreat:
I'm following the study's protocol where they took the Mk-677 at 8am. Lots of growth hormone is already released while you're sleeping, so I'm not too sure if taking it before sleep is ideal for "max gains."

LL2022

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2017, 07:37:23 PM »

Sorry to bombard you with questions but I recently read that some people on some forum recommended to take the mk667 dosage 5 days every week with 2 days off for best effect. They don't take mk667 for the same reason we do though (growing).

Scarfex

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2017, 01:44:42 PM »

Is There a alternative to letrozole because i read it creates acne

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2017, 02:56:11 AM »

Sorry to bombard you with questions but I recently read that some people on some forum recommended to take the mk667 dosage 5 days every week with 2 days off for best effect. They don't take mk667 for the same reason we do though (growing).

Anti-aging people? Yeah they may take less frequent doses. Like I said in my OP a lot of people just take HGH to maintain good skin/nails/hair, which is a good idea. If you're taking it for that reason you won't need it that often.

Is There a alternative to letrozole because i read it creates acne

Just look into other aromatose inhibitors. Letrozole is the absolute strongest, I would suggest staying away from it now after experiencing it.

----------------------------------------------

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright boys I'm back from spring spring break. Injecting 3x a day and boy do I feel good. Rather odd but every time I poke myself in the stomach I feel about euphoric lol. It's a bit creepy at first, seeing the needle go inside of you, but I got used to it fast and injecting is just a regular daily routine now like brushing your teeth.

Alright, so I told you guys on MK677 I was eating like a truck and I got up to ~135 (Crazy, cause I had never been able to really gain weight before). I was starting to get some pudge too. So I'm sprinting 20 minutes a day and I'm already down to ~131, I'm starting to see a major difference in my face already (was getting chubby face, screw dat). If you're taking any HGH and eating like I was, you're probably gonna want to exercise since you're going to most likely gain weight, or just sprint (it also releases HGH).

At this point I'm now a solid 5'5 and maybe slightly more. I've had my dad comment on my height now the other day he was like "Wow you're catching up to me?" which means a lot to me. Because like a lot of you guys I'm shorter than my dad and yeah it sucks, hopefully I pass him up.

On Hexarelin / CJC129 (no DAC) 3x a day:

- This stuff is NO joke. MK-677 feels like child's play in comparison. It kind of gave me a dull hunger over the course of the next 2 hours. You guys, I kid you not, after taking 100mcg ea of Hex/CJC I can probably eat a whole fridge. It's advised to inject on an empty stomach, and then eat 35 minutes after, and by the time those 35 minutes roll around... I'm practically fooking sweating for food. I made the big mistake of injecting before class the other day, and I actually had to run outside to the vending machine and wasted like $6 on snacks because my stomach felt like it was going to kill me. Seriously. In just 10-15 minutes this stuff hits you HARD to go get food.

- Leg pain is back, and pretty consistent. Once again, it always happens 2-3 hours before going to bed. I've thought of it maybe being the fact that I'm walking around so much, but it happens on the days where I barely leave my dorm as well. I haven't felt it like this since December. I don't know if it's how much I'm eating, or maybe some of the MK-677 I received after my winter batch just wasn't as strong. Apparently, finding a good potent MK-677 source is hard.

- When I was on Spring break, for a few days I did not have access to my Hex/CJC/Vitamins. Going to sound kind of ridiculous, but without them I felt kind of  anxious. I swear, Vitamin K2 has a real impact on my mood and can completely turn my day around. Also, I immediately broke out in acne and noticed a sharp decrease in skin quality. I took for granted how good and smooth my skin looked on HGH. I looked a LOT older, my skin looked a lot more dry.

- Melatonin is really great. Before it wasn't too uncommon for me to just take 2-3 hours laying in bed contemplating my life or whatever. Which really pissed me off, cause there goes 2-3 hours of glorious HGH/growth sleep. Man it really pisses me off that my room mate is 6'1 (significantly taller than his 5'4, 5'8 parents) and the dude falls asleep the same time as I do (10-11, (falls asleep instantly too) and wakes up 3-4 hours after me (12-1). Every. Single. Day. I couldn't even sleep that much if I wanted to. And sleep is when you release the most HGH naturally. I know this place is really skeptical on stunting or promoting growth, because a lot of studies out there haven't really conclusively proven much yet, but I will say this: The other day I saw some photos of separated twins, nearly every twin was the same height, but one out of 8 of the pairs, one twin was around ~2-3 inches shorter than the other. They were both from China. Maybe one twin grew up rurally on a poor/starvation diet? Who knows, but honestly, I feel like I could've missed out on those 2-3 inches by not sleeping and by not eating. I seriously did not ever eat as much as I needed to as a kid or as a young teen. I was way too hyper to sit down and finish all my food. Damn what kind of tangent am I going off on, anyway, I highly highly recommend Melatonin to anyone hear trying to maximize their sleep, in 20 minutes it gives me a nice sleepy feeling and then I fall asleep within ~5 minutes.

Conclusion: SLEEP, EAT, TAKE YOUR VITAMINS AND HGH. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2017, 12:35:42 PM »

Hi CaptainAmerica, I've just quickly scanned the thread - did you actually say how old you were? You mention 'catching up' to your father, how tall are your parents?

Also, no, you didn't stunt your growth significantly - so many people here try to blame their lack of height on they didn't eat enough, exercise, smoking etc. as a reason for their height but honestly, it's because of your genetic make up. You would have needed to literally be starved leading to medical malnutrition, this doesn't come from what people in the Western world perceive as 'not eating enough' and the body is incredible at restoring that growth when conditions improve - if what you say were true, there would be no lanky teenagers.

Jack1066

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2017, 01:23:02 PM »

I was talking to a guy doing a PhD in bone development who basically said the same thing. He said if you were really unhealthy you might miss out on a little off your maximum height potential (i.e. an inch or two), and if you were anorexic and untreated or malnourished you might miss out on several inches, but overall anything within the "normal" range of what most kids do wouldn't make you lose out on much- maybe a few mm if that.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2017, 03:40:55 PM »

^ Yes, that's my school of thought also. Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter was anorexic at 112 lbs and grew to 6 feet. I don't believe he would have been 6'5'' or something with better nutrition. Supoptimal nutrition in the Western world can affect you a bit, but not drastically by any means. Still, it's pretty amazing that 1 inch can be achieved so late with all these substances.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Gaston

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »

@CaptainAmerica thank you so much for posting this log, most people doing this kind of experiments don't even bother.

I hope you're still going strong with your gains and that you keep us updated

Cheers

Scarfex

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2017, 07:25:44 PM »

Nope, hard cartilage forms on the vertebrae that stops continued elongation of the torso. Growth in the torso doesn't really work similar to how it does in the legs.

So you only grow in legs with letrozole? What about the hex, cjc Stack ?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2017, 12:12:02 AM »

Hey guys, I recently turned 19 but I'm still blasting HGH like no tomorrow. Now that I'm taller than my dad, (who has always been 5'5) I feel like I'm reaching my end. I think I've grown ~.5cm in the past 2 months, but that could honestly just be better posture from less computer usage & exercising. Overall, I'm starting to become more active, improving my flexibility, running, doing yoga, etc.. Even if I do grow another inch, LL is unfortunately inevitable for me. But I'll continue blasting HGH in hopes that I get even a few mm more of clavicle length than I would have genetically (just to look more balanced after LL).

Good luck to everyone, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Like I said, under 20 for clavicle & torso development, femurs are supposed to fuse at 17-18, if you're 18+ you're going to want to take at least 7IU/minimum daily for any chance at growth at all, if you're younger (ideally 14 or 15), start at 4-5IU and see what happens.

Scarfex

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2017, 08:22:39 PM »

It's not my thread but you can also use oxandralone  (Anavar). I got it from my doctor and i grew an inch.

MrHandsome

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2017, 09:06:20 PM »

It's not my thread but you can also use oxandralone  (Anavar). I got it from my doctor and i grew an inch.

How old were  you?

Scarfex

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2017, 09:15:27 PM »

I'm 17 and use it for 2 months now.

MrHandsome

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 01:37:13 AM »

I'm 17 and use it for 2 months now.

Lucky I should have taken steroids when I was 17 and researching leg lengthening. I would have avoided this dangerous surgery. I even had them in my apartment but was too much of a sissy to take them. Now I realize that all football players have been using steroids since 16 years old. fk man I really missed out what a shame.

Scarfex

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2017, 12:24:56 PM »

Has anyone experience with HGH? I want to use HGH but pharma is very expensive would another HGH also do the job?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2018, 09:01:44 PM »

Won't be replying to PM's anymore, in final I started at 5'4 1/2 and ended at 5'5 3/4. I stopped feeling growing pains or really any weird sensations in my legs around 6-7 months ago, but I've continued taking peptides and MK-677. Whether it was the HGH and peptides that made me grow 1 inch and a half or not, who knows. As I've said, in graduation photos and returning photos of 3 family members who went off to military, it's pretty obvious that they all grew at least 2 inches and put on 40lbs of weight. I've experienced no negative side effects as a result of my experimentation, although who knows, I might die of a heart attack at 40 or something random like that lol.

If you look at the male growth chart for 2-20 years old, you'll notice that even up to 19 years old, even the shortest males have the smallest of incline, but still an incline, I mean maybe from 18-19 they on average gain .5cm or something ridiculous like that (the incline for the taller males is noticeably larger). I think if growth completely halts at 15-16, then you would probably see a flat plateau after 16, but still, even up to age 20 there is the smallest indication of growth.

So I guess I'll never know if it was all the BS I was doing or just natural growth, but either way I don't care. I'm very, very satisfied with my results. I can probably get by on doing one LL now and being 5'7.5 rather than doing both segments and losing another 2 years of mobility and another $100k.

Best of luck to everyone. Remember to do and try everything. Sleep, eat, sprint etc.. while you still can. There are a few growth plates that don't close completely until 20-22, such as femoral, clavicle, etc and there's no reason you shouldn't be able to squeeze out at the very least half an inch from these. Everything counts when you're going to spend $100k and a year in bed to grow 2 inches.

Also, TMI don't continue but when I was 17 my dck was shorter than my iPhone 6 Plus and now at 19 almost 20 it's significantly longer. Probably about 6.7 inches or so. I don't know if it was all of this experimentation with hormones or just late growth, which would be odd since I'm pretty sure I started having pubic hair at like 15. From what I've thought, the dck was the first thing to start growing and first thing to stop during puberty, so I'm really surprised at the fact that I gained any length at all after 17 years old.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:23:09 PM by CaptainAmerica »

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »

Also something interesting, I've met two students studying here in America from China who took HGH as children. One is 5'9 and the other is 6'. Apparently it's really popular in China among the wealthy to give your kids HGH. I don't know how tall their parents are, but they seem significantly taller to me than most other asian students. I've only personally heard of one case of it being done here in America all my life, and that was a 5'3 15 year old taking HGH to end up at 5'10.

myloginacct

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2018, 11:59:32 PM »

The only person I knew who did HGH treatment throughout his youth also ended up really tall compared to his parents, but I realize this is anecdotal evidence.

Knik

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2018, 12:05:06 PM »

Won't be replying to PM's anymore, in final I started at 5'4 1/2 and ended at 5'5 3/4. I stopped feeling growing pains or really any weird sensations in my legs around 6-7 months ago, but I've continued taking peptides and MK-677. Whether it was the HGH and peptides that made me grow 1 inch and a half or not, who knows. As I've said, in graduation photos and returning photos of 3 family members who went off to military, it's pretty obvious that they all grew at least 2 inches and put on 40lbs of weight. I've experienced no negative side effects as a result of my experimentation, although who knows, I might die of a heart attack at 40 or something random like that lol.

If you look at the male growth chart for 2-20 years old, you'll notice that even up to 19 years old, even the shortest males have the smallest of incline, but still an incline, I mean maybe from 18-19 they on average gain .5cm or something ridiculous like that (the incline for the taller males is noticeably larger). I think if growth completely halts at 15-16, then you would probably see a flat plateau after 16, but still, even up to age 20 there is the smallest indication of growth.

So I guess I'll never know if it was all the BS I was doing or just natural growth, but either way I don't care. I'm very, very satisfied with my results. I can probably get by on doing one LL now and being 5'7.5 rather than doing both segments and losing another 2 years of mobility and another $100k.

Best of luck to everyone. Remember to do and try everything. Sleep, eat, sprint etc.. while you still can. There are a few growth plates that don't close completely until 20-22, such as femoral, clavicle, etc and there's no reason you shouldn't be able to squeeze out at the very least half an inch from these. Everything counts when you're going to spend $100k and a year in bed to grow 2 inches.

Also, TMI don't continue but when I was 17 my dck was shorter than my iPhone 6 Plus and now at 19 almost 20 it's significantly longer. Probably about 6.7 inches or so. I don't know if it was all of this experimentation with hormones or just late growth, which would be odd since I'm pretty sure I started having pubic hair at like 15. From what I've thought, the dck was the first thing to start growing and first thing to stop during puberty, so I'm really surprised at the fact that I gained any length at all after 17 years old.

it will be 2y I'm doing one hour of bike everyday (but at a moderate rythm), sometimes less (30mn) because I'm too tired but at least 1h each 3 days. I will continue
Looking for Pili

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2018, 05:43:53 PM »

it will be 2y I'm doing one hour of bike everyday (but at a moderate rythm), sometimes less (30mn) because I'm too tired but at least 1h each 3 days. I will continue

Do you think you've gained any height?

I have very poor posture from lots of computer use, and I rarely do exercise. I wouldn't be surprised if I could gain maybe a quarter inch of height from stretching, exercising, building up my core and correcting my posture. It would ideally be torso height as well, which would be fantastic when it comes time for LL.

LL2022

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »

I took 3-4 months of MK-677 since last year. I'm now 18, turning 19 this year. I have grown maybe slightly over 1cm in one year obviously not sure if it is thanks to the mk-677 or not. Basically haven't noticed any growth for 6 months. Maybe I will invest some money into mk-677 and if I'm super lucky squeeze out another cm or so xD.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up