Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Price- Dr. Guichet  (Read 7792 times)

Stadiometer

• Esquire "Esq."
Price- Dr. Guichet
« on: January 01, 2017, 06:32:36 PM »

Annalisa

Re: Price- Dr. Guichet
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 07:39:08 PM »

To go with Guichet, you need at least 100000, counting the operation, the training (I plan at least 3 months of pre-op training till I don't gain the necessary mass, and I prefer to do it in Milan with Guichet trainers, so that he can take my progress under control and operate me as soon as I get in the right physical shape), the apartment, the exams and all the daily necessities. There are cheaper doctors, but they're not as reliable as him and their lengthening method is not nearly as safe and fast. When it comes to such sensitive matters that can compromise the rest of your existence, cheap isn't good. Money is really my biggest problem, in the way to reaching my goal. I'm mentally prepared for the training, the months of pain and the possible problems, I only need a sum of money which isn't easily avaiable for people of the lower middle class.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 08:08:43 PM »

Wow Guichet costs more than I thought  :-[
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

The Kaiser

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 02:03:16 AM »

No in Milan its much cheaper around 50K

Lubak

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 02:17:39 AM »

No in Milan its much cheaper around 50K

Not even close! As a patient you are lucky to save 10k going to Milan instead of London. No matter what you are spending 85-90k+ with Guichet.

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 02:56:25 AM »

Not even close! As a patient you are lucky to save 10k going to Milan instead of London. No matter what you are spending 85-90k+ with Guichet.

He emailed me before its between 55-60 K Euro, so how much did you paid?

goldenegg

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 03:10:42 AM »

He emailed me before its between 55-60 K Euro, so how much did you paid?

yeah kaiser that's right and what I paid in milan for just the surgery + pre-op training + post op PT over a year ago. 

at first I was really surprised by the price Stadiometer posted orginally but then I realized that included cost of living and the nail removal surgery too. If you subtract the cost of nail removal to ~$85k USD I think that's a good total budget for everything based on my experience in milan (and assuming no complications)   
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:40:30 AM by goldenegg »

Lubak

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 03:48:44 AM »

He emailed me before its between 55-60 K Euro

Add up all the expenses with Guichet such as the price of surgery, accommodation, medication, nail removal, etc...You will spend 85-90k U.S. Dollars in Milan. If you prefer London then expect to pay 100k U.S. Dollars since London is more expensive.

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 04:08:12 AM »

It is a lot of money, this guy is too expensive.
Budget will determine my future.

The Kaiser

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 07:03:33 PM »

Add up all the expenses with Guichet such as the price of surgery, accommodation, medication, nail removal, etc...You will spend 85-90k U.S. Dollars in Milan. If you prefer London then expect to pay 100k U.S. Dollars since London is more expensive.

with no nail removal, it will become less, no more than 70k in Milan

Lubak

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »

with no nail removal, it will become less, no more than 70k in Milan

No matter how bad you want Guichet to be cheap or more affordable, it's not going to happen. You can keep the nails in your legs for the rest of your life to save money, or you can eat noodles & rice while living in a cardboard box during your lengtheing.  For the rest of us normal people who live in reality, we will budget for 90k U.S. Dollars for Milan and 100k U.S. Dollars for London.

The Kaiser

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 03:05:43 AM »

No matter how bad you want Guichet to be cheap or more affordable, it's not going to happen. You can keep the nails in your legs for the rest of your life to save money, or you can eat noodles & rice while living in a cardboard box during your lengtheing.  For the rest of us normal people who live in reality, we will budget for 90k U.S. Dollars for Milan and 100k U.S. Dollars for London.

Am not thinking about removal because its a future surgery, i don't care how much the surgery is, but he told me a different price, that's why its not 90 K
Pages: [1]   Go Up