Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The case of growth hormones  (Read 11898 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: The case of growth hormones
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »

I've been engaged with quite a number of posters in this forum both in threads as well as per PM, and several of them have thanked me for my contributions, as well as for reaching out to people who posted about their depression. Can you say the same, extremis?

So engaging in the thought process that being in the average range while being 5 cm below the height average, is "solipsist" and "delusional"....then tell me, what would be the alternative? Just giving up, lying down and rot, like the incels like to say? Because in your hypothetical situation, the person has already done LL, so that choice is out of the window. Surely you must see the positive side of focusing on other things than your height in that situation, and concentrating on improving your life in other ways, no? Or what would be the alternative outlook you are proposing? Hmm?

As I've already told you, I'm very interested in height increase research, but I haven't seen anything of value come from you in that regard either. Perhaps you could start with that, instead of the toxic garbage that you have given us so far. I'll be waiting.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

jexus

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2017, 05:02:07 PM »

I used HGH for 1,5 year under doctor control and when I started my growth plates were almost closed.

The first three months, every day I swam for 3 hours, eat incredibly healthy, took protein supplies, hung my legs, did pull-ups and incredible stretching every day. I smoked 3-4 cigarettes a day. There was a difference I guess but not much maximum 1-2 cms maybe no difference at all. But I had huge muscles like I used steroids.

If you're going to use HGH I would suggest you do it earlier.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

RealTrump

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2017, 05:36:17 PM »

I've been engaged with quite a number of posters in this forum both in threads as well as per PM, and several of them have thanked me for my contributions, as well as for reaching out to people who posted about their depression. Can you say the same, extremis?

Has anyone thanked you for convincing them that 3 inches is not a lot of height?

Cuz you sure convinced me man.. I was looking at a ruler earlier. 3 whole inches.. nahh not enough. Better do 6 inches.

Nathond1

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2018, 10:31:21 AM »

3 inches is a huge increase in height.

I work at a hotel, so I check people's ID's all the time.

It's no so much 3 inches, but it's the added stature and overall frame too.

I regularly see guys, 5'10-5'11 (I'm 172 cm) who tower over me. NOT because they've got an entire head on me, but because they've got half a head on me AND 50 pounds.

You're looking at a ruler seeing 3 inches, about the measure of a finger, no big deal. But what you're missing, is an overall 30 pounds of mass, aswell as almost half a head(most heads around 8 inches).

That IS a big deal, and again, one that I experience see in real life all the time. I'm a 5'7 guy, and 5'10-5'11 guys dominate me in stature all the time. It IS a big difference. Wear lifts if you think not.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2018, 11:34:32 AM »

That’s very true

It irritates the fk out of me when tall skinny guys claim it’s their height that stops them from building muscle. It’s a ridiculous myth! They have more frame size to put muscle on and it’s far easier to have an overall larger body weight which is a huge boost for playing contact sports. The reason they can’t put muscle in is because they train like girls and eat like sparrows.

Every tall guy I know who trains thinks ‘I’d be huge if I was 6” shorter’ they wouldn’t theyd be built proportionate to their height 6” shorter!!!!!!

Body Builder

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:08 PM »

That’s very true

It irritates the fk out of me when tall skinny guys claim it’s their height that stops them from building muscle. It’s a ridiculous myth! They have more frame size to put muscle on and it’s far easier to have an overall larger body weight which is a huge boost for playing contact sports. The reason they can’t put muscle in is because they train like girls and eat like sparrows.

Every tall guy I know who trains thinks ‘I’d be huge if I was 6” shorter’ they wouldn’t theyd be built proportionate to their height 6” shorter!!!!!!
Tall people have a hard time to bulk because they must eat all day and train very hard because they have long arms and legs that are harder to bulk than short ones.
And most of them tend to be ectomorphs which means that they have skinny body that can really bulk.

Average height men have the benefit to bulk easier than tall men and look much better than muscular short guys who seem even shorter than they are.

The vast majority of top bbers in the world are less than 1.80. That means a lot.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2018, 04:10:48 PM »

It’s rubbish

The vast majority of professional strongmen are all 190cm+. The biggest records for lifts are also held by men of above average height

Ectomorphs of any height will struggle to build muscle it won’t matter if you are 160cm or 200cm.

I get a laugh getting advice on bodybuilding from guys who are half my size. I’ve forgptten more about muscle building than most will ever know. I struggled to build muscle as a short guy yet eventually ended up with 18” calves 28” thighs 18.5” arms (curling 85lb dumbbells)

Bodybuilding or muscle building questions folks pm me and il answer them

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2020, 11:46:11 AM »

You must be joking.

The entire bolded paragraph is a non-sequitur based on linguistic semantics. Whether a person "likes" a "definition" or not is irrelevant. Whether the surgery was "painful" and "leaves you with lifelong athletic disadvantages" or not is irrelevant.

He was EXTREMELY short before the surgery, then increased his stature by 6 CM, and now he is LESS short. He was towered by 175-180 CM tall men before and is still towered by them after the surgery, yes.

All of this is irrelevant. 3 inches is a BIG difference. Do you think if you put on 3 inch lifts and walked up to people you know, they wouldn't notice you're MASSIVELY taller than before? You must be joking.

Based on the underlined sentence, It sound more like the one who has an issue with "definitions" is you. You choose to tell yourself that 3 inches isn't a big difference because you want to consider yourself as being in the "average range" of male height. That's a coping mechanism, and if that's the way you want to live your life, then it's fine, but don't pretend everyone else is delusional and you're in the right when it's the other way around.

Oh man, even an inch would be life-changing at this point. Let alone 2-3.

What a cruel world we're living in. Building a 300 metre building is far easier than getting 1 inch of height.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up