Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Amar Sarin May 2017  (Read 5895 times)

Pope

Dr. Amar Sarin May 2017
« on: December 07, 2016, 03:06:48 PM »

Greetings.

I am planning to go to Dr. Amar Sarin this coming May. I'm a male from The US and between 20-25 years old. I was hoping that another member here was planning to do the same and would like to go on this life changing journey together with me. I also plan on keeping a diary and to the administrator of the forum: I was banned a few months back under the username D39. I'm not sure why I was banned but I did not post anything at all. I only contacted Sweden and Morristown for advice so I hope you understand that I did not mean any harm.

BiggestProblem

Re: Dr. Amar Sarin May 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 05:16:52 PM »

Before deciding you should research him a lot. Many bad outcomes, a lot of good ones as well though.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Pope

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 06:09:37 PM »

Hi BiggestProblem!
I truly appreciate your concern and understand why there is a consternation for choosing to go with Dr. Sarin- or even India. I actually have read everything I possibly could about Dr. Sarin on this forum. I have been contemplating for the longest time now and I've finally decided to take the risk. I am aware of the complications that may occur and understand that most people would take me as a fool. But for financial and personal reasons, I've chosen to bet against the odds. I'd like to thank you again for your advice because someone like me definitely needs to be reminded that I'm gambling my legs.

divinggirls

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 04:07:17 PM »

Gambling with your legs is probably the worst thing you can do. I don't think having serious complications is worth the risk. I think Russia is the next best alternative.
Current height: 157 cm
Goal: 165 cm
Considering tibia 6.5 to 8 cm on tibia in 2019

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 05:26:06 PM »

If you hace decides go yo Sarin, is ok. I just wanted to tell you that un Russia, Dr. Solomin is not expensive and has good credentials. If you want India,. I would recommend Dr. Parihar, he is a little more expensive, but is your bestia option(take a look to his CV and his diarios here).
Budget will determine my future.

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 10:21:38 AM »

Gambling with your legs is probably the worst thing you can do. I don't think having serious complications is worth the risk. I think Russia is the next best alternative.

Even for you 8 cm tibia is more risk than going to Sarin

Nightwish

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 11:54:31 AM »

Hi BiggestProblem!
I truly appreciate your concern and understand why there is a consternation for choosing to go with Dr. Sarin- or even India. I actually have read everything I possibly could about Dr. Sarin on this forum. I have been contemplating for the longest time now and I've finally decided to take the risk. I am aware of the complications that may occur and understand that most people would take me as a fool. But for financial and personal reasons, I've chosen to bet against the odds. I'd like to thank you again for your advice because someone like me definitely needs to be reminded that I'm gambling my legs.

Why on earth would you ever "bet against the odds" when it comes to your health?!
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Pope

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 02:01:01 PM »

Hey onemorefoot! Thank you for suggesting Dr. Solomin. I am now currently on the fence between switching to him due to his credentials and the currency drop making it more affordable.

@ givinggirls & Nightwish You guys are absolutely right that I shouldn't be risking my legs. Looking at it from any perspective other than my own, the risk isn't worth it. But if I had to explain my irrational logic, I decided to go with Dr. Sarin because I believe that he has improved due to his experience. I'm convinced that with my young age, lengthening 5 centimeters over nail won't yield serious complications. And of course, the price.

Thank you guys for the comments and suggestions. It truly helps me re-evaluate my choices. Sadly, when it comes down to it, my budget is what will heavily affect my decision.

hype88

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 06:59:33 AM »

Hey mate, how much have you decided to lengthen and what segment? I'm thinking of joining you. I've been tossing up between Dr Sarin & Dr Parihar. How much will this cost and how long do you plan to stay in India?

Pope

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 10:06:18 PM »

Hey hype88! I'll message you

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 11:31:51 PM »

Why not dr. mitkovic??
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 12:43:05 AM »

Dr. Mitkovic is a wonderful option, too. If he continues on this field for some more years( and I think yes because internal lengthening is easier than external fixation) and his internal nails come out with improvements, many of us should consider him as an option together with Dr. Parihar and Birkholtz.
Budget will determine my future.

Pope

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 03:42:38 PM »

Hello again! So I've made my final-final decision lol. I have decided to go to Dr. Solomin and Dr. Kulesh and have calculated my expenses to be around 17k USD. I'm in the process of getting visa support and planning on flying early May. I'm still looking to see if anyone is interested to come with me before it's too late. It could really save us money by getting an apartment together, and having company who's going through the same surgery would just make the experience so much better.

Bander72

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 10:50:54 AM »

Doesn't the butcher make you pay for a everything included package that is 17,500 usd? Parihar has a fixed rate which is A little over 13 know usd right now. Your can go to a cheap hotel and be in the hands of a  much safer surgeon. Well I guess the Solomon guy is a a better option.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

ticux

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 05:17:54 AM »

Any one considering Dr Sarin / Dr Mangal Parihar / Dr Suhash Shah this year?

taieruya

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 05:32:09 AM »

How long are you staying? If it's gonna cost you 17k then you're probably staying for a while.
Hoping to do LL in 2019 or 2020.

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 06:56:38 AM »

Any one considering Dr Sarin / Dr Mangal Parihar / Dr Suhash Shah this year?
From these doctors only Parihar seems respectable. Tbe others are butchers and have crippled many LLers.
Generally speaking, if you are not from India avoid it at all costs. If you are, go to Parihar. There is no other option there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up