Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real height average (Europe)  (Read 3110 times)

Knik

Real height average (Europe)
« on: December 08, 2016, 05:37:45 PM »

I measured myself tonight :170,5. I know there is only 0,5, but for me it's bigger so I feel really depressed
I try to talk about with my parents, impossible. They can't understand me. The only thing I success is obtain antidepressants and a lot of meeting with "doctors" to "discover my discomfort"

Same contastation : there is like under 10 girls taller than me in my university (average woman height is 165 here), I'm taller than a lot of men (average man height is 177). And France height average is probably one of the smaller average. According to me, I really doubt about the height average in Belgium (181 cm officialy). How can 50 % of the population be above 181 ? It seems belgium average is near french average, this 4cm of difference seems really big (and there is a lot of migrants from Africa in Belgium, so).
Now for other countries I can tell. For Switzerland and UK it seems it's near France. I heard that estonian women are the tallest with an average of 170 cm or more. Dutch men are the taller with an average of 184. What do you think about ?
Korean (South) average is 173 cm (it was much lower in the last century).

Even with an operation I will feel depressed as now much sportmen are listed at 6'3 6'5
6' is judged too small for a male model, and 5'10 is the average of female model
Hard for me to heard than I can't be a female model (5'8 minimum)

Looking for Pili

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Real height average (Europe)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 06:45:31 PM »

Why do you want to be a model anyway? And there were always tall sportsmen, actors, politicians, this was true 30 years ago and it's true now. Nothing's really changed.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 06:57:31 PM »

Why do you want to be a model anyway? And there were always tall sportsmen, actors, politicians, this was true 30 years ago and it's true now. Nothing's really changed.

If I could be a model, why not. But thats impossible
No, no and no (for politicians). For example Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi or Trump, you can easily see they were liar
Trump pretend to be 6'3, he can't be taller than 6'1
Looking for Pili

Koi

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:59:06 PM »

If I could be a model, why not. But thats impossible
No, no and no (for politicians). For example Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi or Trump, you can easily see they were liar
Trump pretend to be 6'3, he can't be taller than 6'1
Trump looks quite tall to me. I'd say he's 6'2" honestly

Knik

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 07:15:35 PM »

Trump looks quite tall to me. I'd say he's 6'2" honestly

Impossible. Clearly.
Maybe when he was young, but impossible actually
The fact he lies about this topic is the proof he is insecure as many politicien
Real tall politician : Bachar el-Assad (189) looks a lot taller than Trump in term of proportion. But thats not a proof, because Assad is tiny and Trump is really big
Looking for Pili

Bander72

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 07:21:37 PM »

Trump seems like the type that would use lifts.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Knik

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 07:42:27 PM »

Trump seems like the type that would use lifts.

Yes, I think also
Also his wife who pretending to be 180 cm is a liar also
and his son pretend to be 196 lying probably
196 is very rare
Many sportmen lies, for me Tony Parker can't be 188 cm (183 at best)
Looking for Pili

Ozymandias

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »

Yes, I think also
Also his wife who pretending to be 180 cm is a liar also
and his son pretend to be 196 lying probably
196 is very rare
Many sportmen lies, for me Tony Parker can't be 188 cm (183 at best)

Virtually all NBA players have their height exaggerated, even if you measure them with their shoes on (Garnett and Durant being notable exceptions). Most 7-footers are on the 6'9-6'10 range.

Semi-related to this topic, this pic always gets me:

A 6'1 guy being insecure about his height... do you think he will join this forum soon?  ;D

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 09:17:19 PM »

Exactly, my family say that I should accept my height, to hell with that, I am  not even average. If a 6 1" guy is insecure what should I do?? I guess live very happy . >:(
Budget will determine my future.

sashawiak

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 09:19:26 PM »

Kate Moss was 5'7, so are a few other models. But I get what you're saying. 170.5 isn't that short at all. A lot of celebs and models (at least modeling agencies will add or take away 2 inches) do exaggerate their heights though.
If you do get LL don't go too crazy.

Alu

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 09:54:45 PM »

I don't understand why you guys care so much about being compared to others. Sure it sucks that I wasn't born Tom Brady with his amazing genes, but so what?

Advice to those in this community and those who like to lurk: there's much more to life than height, and if anything it goes on for like millions of others who are your height or shorter. Don't take what is posted in this forum too seriously as the hard truth of real life. I said this once, I'll say it again just because of what this thread turned into (lol), this is an echo-chamber.

Exactly, my family say that I should accept my height, to hell with that, I am  not even average. If a 6 1" guy is insecure what should I do?? I guess live very happy . >:(

Yes you are, and if you're going to live your life based on how others live it, height will be the last thing on your mind. Prepare for a miserable existence.

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 10:02:07 PM »

I have started to read you  carefully, Alu, just think that this complex is difficult to overcome. I am happy you could overcame this complex.
Budget will determine my future.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 10:25:22 PM »

CRonnie7 is a narcissist who likes to think he's the best, biggest and most beautiful man in the world. Of course he's insecure deep inside, but that's not a standard you should orient yourself by. Other guys are shorter and are totally okay with their height, and are seen as manly men by most people. Please don't exaggerate and be a drama queen here. Tall people exist and it's part of being a man to accept that you will not be the tallest guy on earth.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

notimportant

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 11:27:15 PM »

This Cronnie7 thing is funny. I'm sure he uses lifts like Trump and other tall guys. 
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »

Heights are exaggerated everywhere.
 As a rule of thumb, subtract 2 inches from a man's claimed height, and 3 inches from that of a woman's.

From my own observations, I would say 5'9 is average in both Europe and the U.S.
Pages: [1]   Go Up