Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm contemplating commititng suicide  (Read 11722 times)

I'm contemplating commititng suicide
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:18:39 PM »

Hello all, im crying as i type this and recently contemplated committing suicide because the body dysphoria is just getting severe and severe. im 5'2 and a half, 5'3 on a good day and recently been taking in as much information about LL as I can but unfortunately even if i go through LL id still be short (5'5) i just feel Id rather be dead than to be a walking embarrassment of myself. im not a ugly guy neither, not to be conceited but i think i have a handsome face. it just looks odd in my short small frame. my dream height is 6'0 but that is impossible. first of all, id look like a t-rex and the tallest i could be without risking ability to walk is 5'7 and even that is a bit overboard but i wouldnt let no other surgeon other than dr.paley make me that tall but thats a pipe dream because his way too expensive. i dont know what to do. if im not going to be atleast 5'10 i cant live with myself. i feel emasculated everyday. literally the size of a average 3rd grader

CaptainAmerica

Re: I'm contemplating commititng suicide
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 09:25:14 PM »

You can do 15cm to get up to 5'8 but you won't be able to run anymore and you may spend 50+ in a walker. Do arm lengthening and you will look 100% fine (just wear baggy tees). Apo did ~15+ ish (plus arm lengthening) and here's what he looks like:

He went from 5'5 to 6' I believe?

You can probably correct posture (or hit up A-Grow-Bics in Britain) + take glucosamine to get an inch out of torso.

Now wear some sneakers and you're 5'10.

Obviously this isn't optimal but it's a lot better than being dead.

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 09:29:18 PM »

Id be pretty content at 5'8.. any good surgeons that wouldnt burn a hole in my pocket? ive been looking into dr.sarin alot since his only 20k and complications are free but his rep isnt too promising

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »

Get six inches.
Budget will determine my future.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 09:32:58 PM »

Id be pretty content at 5'8.. any good surgeons that wouldnt burn a hole in my pocket? ive been looking into dr.sarin alot since his only 20k and complications are free but his rep isnt too promising

I don't plan on going to anyone other than Paley honestly. Just save up and get your flexibility & posture up in the mean time. You'll get there eventually.

onemorefoot

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 09:34:26 PM »

There are many other surgeons who know what they ae doing.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 09:35:07 PM »

There are many other surgeons who know what they ae doing.

This is true. There are a lot of good options and results from other doctors in the diaries section. But because I'm a US citizen and I actually have family in WPB I'm really biased towards Paley. Read the diaries, that used to help me when I was feeling out of touch.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 09:42:20 PM »

5'7 aint so bad... I am that height. Its pretty good here trust me.you dont need to be 6' to be happy. Alot of people are 5'6 5'7 and dont suffer and are happy
I learned some stuff during this time

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 09:46:50 PM »

No doubt 5'7 isnt a bad height at all brother its just imagine if brad pitt or ryan gosling were 5'7. society would look at them differently and they wouldnt be as manly or whatever. I've seen very handsome guys rock that height. the guy that won most attractive when i was in high school was around 5'5. i say that because i remember being almost to his shoulder. i just feel its not a good enough height and the way women see it anything under 6'0 is manlet size.

onemorefoot

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 09:46:59 PM »

And no, put 10 inches is insane. The most I would recommend based on some quads diaries are 6 inches or 5 to be safer.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 09:48:49 PM »

No doubt 5'7 isnt a bad height at all brother its just imagine if brad pitt or ryan gosling were 5'7. society would look at them differently and they wouldnt be as manly or whatever. I've seen very handsome guys rock that height. the guy that won most attractive when i was in high school was around 5'5. i say that because i remember being almost to his shoulder. i just feel its not a good enough height and the way women see it anything under 6'0 is manlet size.

Brad is 5'10-5'11. No need to be 6'

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 09:50:40 PM »

Tom Cruise.. Zac Efron... Bieber... RDJ... There's plenty of dudes who are 5'7 and killing it. But anything under 5'6 is an absolute death sentence. The reason 5'7-5'8 work so well is that at least you're taller than the average girl.

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 10:09:31 PM »

I don't plan on going to anyone other than Paley honestly. Just save up and get your flexibility & posture up in the mean time. You'll get there eventually.

saving up for paley were my initial plans but i made calculations and wouldnt be reaching his budget anytime soon. my highest education level is a diploma so i have a minimum wage job at wendys and i make about 260 a week. to get a job that would even be worthy to consider saving up i would have to have a job that gives 60k a year atleast so i would have to go to college lets just say 3 years minimum.thats 3 years of being consistently emasculinized since the average college guy is 5'7 and up. you guys get my point. im only 19 and live with my mother who makes 75k a year (rn nurse) shes agreed to lending me 10k if i ever decide to go with it but im having trouble finding a surgeon that is inexpensive yet not a butcher. i would rather go with dr paley who has been taught by the man himself ilizarov but its just seems so far away. apologies if i come off as pessimistic im normally not like this. i dont have a problem with not being able to run as i was never a very athletic guy to begin with, and i dont mind having to walk with crutches for awhile either. in total i would have to reserve 200k for dr paley plus arm lengthening if i recall correctly its 65k internally lets just say 265k just to put height dysphoria to an end. if it was for me, id be all for it but i dont see myself making that much money.

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 10:12:20 PM »

But anything under 5'6 is an absolute death sentence.

this line made me bust out laughing lmao

TIBIKE200

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 10:13:36 PM »

Since you have a supporting mom. Speak with her about your pain... Appriciate the fact that your family supports you. I had to pass through hell for an entire year to garner some support and understanding

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 10:16:15 PM »

You can do 15cm to get up to 5'8 but you won't be able to run anymore and you may spend 50+ in a walker. Do arm lengthening and you will look 100% fine (just wear baggy tees). Apo did ~15+ ish (plus arm lengthening) and here's what he looks like:

He went from 5'5 to 6' I believe?

You can probably correct posture (or hit up A-Grow-Bics in Britain) + take glucosamine to get an inch out of torso.

Now wear some sneakers and you're 5'10.

Obviously this isn't optimal but it's a lot better than being dead.

by the looks of it, his humerus is longer so he probably lengthened that and was probably a 5'7 fella, he looks great.

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 10:19:01 PM »

Since you have a supporting mom. Speak with her about your pain... Appriciate the fact that your family supports you. I had to pass through hell for an entire year to garner some support and understanding

im completely grateful for her but id feel like a leech if she did lend me 10k for the procedure. im sorry to hear that brother, i read up on ur posts all the time.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 10:33:41 PM »

If you feel down and you want to talk about suicide then pm me.

And ehh guys please... don't take apo as an example.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2016, 10:34:32 PM »

im completely grateful for her but id feel like a leech if she did lend me 10k for the procedure. im sorry to hear that brother, i read up on ur posts all the time.

You're still young, I'm about to turn 19 soon too. Over the past few years I've tried a few things to make money knowing that I'll pretty much need LL to live a normal life.

Look into BlackHatWorld, apps, YouTube, web, etc... I make really good money with passive income from AdMob. DoingItForMe is another member here who did the same.

In a way, I'm kind of glad I'm a bit short. Because if I wasn't I don't think I would've been forced to get rich lol.

onemorefoot

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2016, 10:43:28 PM »

Apo an example?? Sure......I am batman.

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2016, 10:47:09 PM »

You're still young, I'm about to turn 19 soon too. Over the past few years I've tried a few things to make money knowing that I'll pretty much need LL to live a normal life.

Look into BlackHatWorld, apps, YouTube, web, etc... I make really good money with passive income from AdMob. DoingItForMe is another member here who did the same.

In a way, I'm kind of glad I'm a bit short. Because if I wasn't I don't think I would've been forced to get rich lol.

y'know something i been looking into recently is live streaming websites (twitch,live.me) regular people get paid to video tape their life live. this one guy got 75k a year i believe. i tried monetizing adsense on my blogspot but unfortunately i didnt get much views

Mivsta101

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »

Dont ever consider suicide for this bro. Your 5'2 at 19. Take a x ray of your growth plates to see if they are sealed. After 18 yrs old ive grown 3.5 inches. Still growing and almost 20. I did start puberty late though. Around 15/16. I was 5'4 at 18 and my height was not changing till i made my diet alot better. Basically by just leading a healthy lifestyle. Now i will be starting a cycle with hgh soon, looking to top out at 5'10 by the time im 21. If your 5'2 right now with sealed growth plates, you can easily get to 5'7-5'8 imo with LL. Trust me man once you get to 5'8 and over, you'll be good to go. I would tell you to commit suicide if LL didnt exist. But it does bro. Be patient and wait till you get the money then do LL. There is always a way man. I know how you feel because i was always under 5'4 throughout most of my teens. Its real  ty but you gotta pull through and be optimistic.

Alu

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2016, 11:23:13 PM »

Ok let's say you're like 159-160... that's basically like 10-11 CM needed to be 5'7. Even though I may only be like 4 CM taller than you, going from our heights to 5'7 is another world. Don't ever discredit that. Hell 1 single inch in gain from anything below 5'7 is a world of change.

So with that in mind, yes you would have to do a lot to get to 5'7, or at worst 5'6.5 (but even then some nice shoes can easily put you at 5'7.5), and in all honesty your best bet would be like quadrilateral. And that will be hard no doubt. Even for me it will, but with deteminaton you can get there. However, if you'd rather not wait that much you could do one segment first with another doctor and then go from there.

Read Penguins and Iamready's diaries.

Last piece of advice, don't take anything you see on the internet so seriously man. Even here to a certain degree when we talk about ideal height this and ideal height that. Understand we are all mentally disturbed in some fashion. Even here my best advice is to just read the diaries and nothing else.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2016, 11:33:49 PM »

Please talk to a psychologist if you feel that bad about your height. I'm serious with this, it will help you. Tell your parents you need psychological help right away.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Chris

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2016, 11:38:16 PM »

Hello all, im crying as i type this and recently contemplated committing suicide because the body dysphoria is just getting severe and severe. im 5'2 and a half, 5'3 on a good day and recently been taking in as much information about LL as I can but unfortunately even if i go through LL id still be short (5'5) i just feel Id rather be dead than to be a walking embarrassment of myself. im not a ugly guy neither, not to be conceited but i think i have a handsome face. it just looks odd in my short small frame. my dream height is 6'0 but that is impossible. first of all, id look like a t-rex and the tallest i could be without risking ability to walk is 5'7 and even that is a bit overboard but i wouldnt let no other surgeon other than dr.paley make me that tall but thats a pipe dream because his way too expensive. i dont know what to do. if im not going to be atleast 5'10 i cant live with myself. i feel emasculated everyday. literally the size of a average 3rd grader

Okay, listen up: I'm the same height as you are (161cm/5'28) and I once committed suicide but was too stupid to do it right and they found me before I ended up with brain damage.
Some time later, I found out about LL and it has become the solution to my life issues. In contrast to you, I'm not crying as I type, but I'm sitting here waiting for my clinic to schedule my first of two surgeries and I'm quite in shock that someone is thinking about doing the same mistake that I did. There is always a way out, there is always hope! Okay? Do not let the daily exclusion or discrimination bring you down. My proportions are not very LL friendly to begin with, but even I can and will become 5'6 without looking odd. Maybe your proportion are better and you can pull off even more.
I know, 5'6 is not 5'10, but you really only need to reach 170cm/5'6 to get out of the "too short area". This is the breaking point for easier dates and more respect from other men.
LL can be cheap. Go to Russia or India (like I do). I'm a graduate student at university and even I could raise the money for it.

Do NOT kill yourself - break your legs and start a new life!

Edit: How old are you? Maybe HGH could help you and you won't need any surgery at all!
Edit2: You're only 19 - perfect  :D

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2016, 11:50:17 PM »

Okay, listen up: I'm the same height as you are (161cm/5'28) and I once committed suicide but was too stupid to do it right and they found me before I ended up with brain damage.

attempted*

Chris

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2016, 11:52:06 PM »

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2016, 11:54:03 PM »

Listen brother.

3 inches on femurs = 5'6
2.5 inches on tibias = 5'8.5

Some nice 2.5 inch chamaripa elevator shoes ;D = 5'11

You got this man.
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

sashawiak

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 04:48:23 AM »

I believe Apo did closer to 20 cm, which is insane. I think he started out at 5'6 and ended up 6'3 or something? I personally would never do that much.
You could get 2 LLs and be a good 5'7-5'8.5, like the guy above me said.

You should also read Pengiunn's diary if you haven't already, he started out around the same height as you  and is close to you age, and is doing well.

Bander72

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2016, 09:09:52 AM »

First thing above all else you need to go see a therapist. Relieving some of your mental pain will do you a world of good. Considering your financial situation you should look into cheaper doctors. Watch closely at Chris journey to see if the spinal Institute in india could be a good place for you. You could also go to parihar who would be more expensive but arguably be the best doctor in India. And also consider something that's better than suicide and that is moving to another country. If you move to China or India then at 5 5 you will feel avarage.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2016, 11:03:47 AM »

You're 19. Go to college, get a high paying job, and have surgery with the doctor of your choice when you're in your mid to late 20's.
Either this or take a gamble with India(Parihar seems good) or Russia in a couple of years but be sure to read the diaries beforehand.
In the meantime, don't buy into the HGH solution, average male height of 6'0, or any of the other delusions floating around on this forum. Stay strong bud.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up