Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height neurosis so bad I'm not going to the club with friends for new years  (Read 7414 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Height neurosis so bad I'm not going to the club with friends for new years
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2016, 01:07:21 AM »

They do make him taller...after all that's what cm's do. LOL.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

hype88

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 05:20:39 AM »

Oh man you took the words out of my mouth haha.

Not to beat my own drum but I'm an attractive guy, but I lack confidence because of my height. Growing up, the only things girls would ever attack me about was my height and I guess it has stuck with me, and I bet there would be a number of us on this forum who could relate to my story! I know it's superficial but facts are facts and height does make a significant impact in how people perceive you. Example I have a couple of tall friends that are 6'2 average looking lads and you can definitely tell the difference when people talk to them compared to yourself.

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2017, 10:52:33 PM »

Well I am only 5' 0.5" if that makes you feel any better, and I live in the US where heights are comparable to Canada...

The Kaiser

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2017, 11:01:55 PM »

Oh man you took the words out of my mouth haha.

Not to beat my own drum but I'm an attractive guy, but I lack confidence because of my height. Growing up, the only things girls would ever attack me about was my height and I guess it has stuck with me, and I bet there would be a number of us on this forum who could relate to my story! I know it's superficial but facts are facts and height does make a significant impact in how people perceive you. Example I have a couple of tall friends that are 6'2 average looking lads and you can definitely tell the difference when people talk to them compared to yourself.

Whats your height?

helloworld

Yes guys, it's gotten really bad... Anybody else feel this way or am I psychologically and mentally unstable at this point? To elaborate, thinking of going to the club gets me anxious. All the girls in heels, 6 foot guys, it's gotten to the point where I'm just avoiding these places because if I go I'm just going to be conducting height tests and comparing heights and not enjoying myself.
I can relate to this! For me the best thing was to go to countries of low height and become taller than the average. That boosted my self-confidence. In fact, it was this difference in confidence that I as well as people around me observed that made me want to do the surgery.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

TheLichKing

At new years club, I saw 6'2-6'3 girls with 3-4'' heels. They were significantly taller than my 5'11 friend who was wearing 1.5 inch shoes and was around 6'0.5. Two of them were standing in front of us in the line before entering, one of them turned around and first thing she ask my friend "Am I too tall for you?". My friend laughed and replied "Well you're wearing heels."  I felt SO BAD and humiliated even with my 2 inch lifts and kept a fair distance away from them. I was surprised that it was the first thing they ask.

Later inside, I saw quite a bit of girls at that same height range. It wasn't really as fun a new years celebration with this height neurosis, but was nevertheless a decent night out.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

IwannaBeTaller

Women who are 6'2-6'3 are an absolute unicorn everywhere in the world, probably less  than 1% of women are that tall. So that's a crazy exception right there.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TheLichKing

Women who are 6'2-6'3 are an absolute unicorn everywhere in the world, probably less  than 1% of women are that tall. So that's a crazy exception right there.

Wearing heels, they were 6'2-6'3. Their barefoot height was somewhere around 5'11
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up