Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Mitkovic 2018  (Read 20519 times)

Koki

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Mitkovic 2018
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2017, 03:43:56 AM »

The cost, 16000euro, is one leg? or both of legs?
Start height:160cm
Goal height:168~170cm
Femurs:4~5cm
Tibias:4~5cm

holaamiga

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2017, 11:52:41 PM »

I will definitely be considering Dr. Mitkovic for summer of 2019. I still need to learn a lot about his experience and case-procedure outcomes. I'm a medical student in US, Florida, and won't be able to get a year off until summer 2019. Unfortunelty I cannot join the 2018 squad  :'(  If anyone has any good information, previous patient info, links, professional LL experience  about Dr. Mitkovic please share!

My original goal was Dr. Paley in west palm, which is just an hour and a half North of Miami where I live. But the only way for me to do Dr. Paley would be either after my first year of residency (intern year) or after my fours years of pm&r residency training (or 5 years if I do a pain fellowship). Both of those plans are further away in the future and much much more expensive. The price is important since I have no financial support, but then again I rather pay a huge sum of money and have minimal risks than pay much less and have higher risks. But I cannot say that Dr. Mitkovic is not as safe as Dr. Paley since I know nothing about him yet.

The benefit of Dr. Mitkovic is that I'll be able to under the LL procedure summer 2019 instead having to wait until 2020 (after first year of residency) or 2023 (after completion of 4 years of residency), which is my main mental struggle.....patience. I hate waiting. My whole life has been about pushing/working hard and waiting (study my butt for 4 years to get into med school; study butt off for 4 years to land a good residency program; work butt off for 4 years in residency to land good fellowship) I still in the 4 year med school phase, but knowing how many years you have to wait plays tricks on your mind lol. I guess it's better to know then not to know.

It will also depend on Dr. Mitkovic success rate, amount of scars, and his professionalism. so again if anyone has any solid information, links, previous patient diaries or contacts please let me know. I wish you all the best of luck with your LL dreams

-height: 165.7cm -> 5 feet and 5.25 inches
-Goal height: 174cm (5feet8.5inches) - 177.8cm (5feet10inches)

Sweden

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2017, 12:51:35 AM »

€9.300 is barely anything these days. Almost everyone can afford it.

Maybe when I turn 45 I will grant myself with another 4cm. Dr Mitkovic has done this for many years now and seems very experienced.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Knik

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2017, 10:26:06 AM »

€9.300 is barely anything these days. Almost everyone can afford it.

Maybe when I turn 45 I will grant myself with another 4cm. Dr Mitkovic has done this for many years now and seems very experienced.

I heard that he don't do internal femurs
Looking for Pili

Muller25

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2018, 01:31:23 PM »

Im gonna go ina month or 2

notatroll

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2018, 12:52:50 AM »

This crap reminds me of Dr Monegal's fake PT and other unscrupulous staff as him. It might well be true for this doctor as well. The LL business attracts unscrupulous people.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up