Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As someone that earns 20 dollars an hour, what are my finance options for LL?  (Read 4710 times)

yyes

I am trying to figure out what my finance options are when it comes to LL. I make 20 dollars an hour, and on top of that I have 25k on my 401k.

Guichet and Paley are the go to options because of their experience and safety. In addition to this, I feel that I would have minimal down time with these doctors.

I am looking to go from 5'8 to 5'10 and am looking to do this as a 28 year old.

Thank you guys and look forward to hearing from you all.

Rod Thick

My suggestion is that you first learn basic math skills since you seem to lack them if you are asking such a ridiculous question.  Second, forget about ever having surgery with Paley or Guichet who both cost $100,000 or more when all is said and done. Third, set your sights on Parihar since he is your only safe affordable option. Fourth, if you insist on Paley or Guichet then schedule your surgery as a present to yourself on your 50th birthday, cause thats when you'll be able to afford it. Good luck!
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

and on top of that I have 25k on my 401k.

What is that supposed to mean.

Rod Thick

It means he has $25,000 in his personal retirement account. In the U.S. the term 401k refers to the personal retirement account you set up through your work. Also called 403b. It's an IRS term.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

It means he has $25,000 in his personal retirement account. In the U.S. the term 401k refers to the personal retirement account you set up through your work. Also called 403b. It's an IRS term.

thx

Well i'm making 3$/h and i have 300$ at my bank account, what im gonna do lol.

The Kaiser

If you want Paley or Guichet with your income, you should risk your money by trading commodities, its useful and maybe your only way, good luck

Rod Thick

thx

Well i'm making 3$/h and i have 300$ at my bank account, what im gonna do lol.

Prostitue yourself  ;D

What country do you live in where you only make $3/hr, or are you joking?!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Welcome in Poland, beautiful country that has a budget deficit in amount that big that you could build another death star.

Besides i'm still a student.

Rod Thick

Ok. When you finish school go work in Germany and make a lot more money, if it's still a country anymore if you know what i mean...

yyes

If you want Paley or Guichet with your income, you should risk your money by trading commodities, its useful and maybe your only way, good luck

So how much does one have to be making a year in order to afford to finance something like this?

At 20 dollars an hour im making roughly 40k. Im assuming that I would need to make maybe twice as that at 80k?

KrP1

You are retarded ... Or look like you are. You dont know how much money you could earn and how much you want yo spend?

yyes

You are retarded ... Or look like you are. You dont know how much money you could earn and how much you want yo spend?

The fact that you have to resort to offending me without knowing anything about me says a lot more about you than it says about me. And it says alot about your intelligence as a person as well.

Im here to ask for help, that is all.

TIBIKE200

The fact that you have to resort to offending me without knowing anything about me says a lot more about you than it says about me. And it says alot about your intelligence as a person as well.

Im here to ask for help, that is all.

You have been asking the same questions for almost 3 years... One can expect someone to learn something in that time frame no?
I learned some stuff during this time

yyes

You have been asking the same questions for almost 3 years... One can expect someone to learn something in that time frame no?

Yes. However, personally offending someone or resorting to insults never contributes to a conversation regardless of how stupid a question might be. In the past, I dont think my questions have been about financing options. They have been to learn about different doctors and their prices. However, when it comes to financing, I thought some from the board might have some knowledge as to what banking institutions might provide loans for such a surgery.

ub40

Welcome in Poland, beautiful country that has a budget deficit in amount that big that you could build another death star.

Besides i'm still a student.

Hot girls so it's not all bad
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

TIBIKE200

My take on the matter without offending you.. So don't take it personally

3 years ago (well actually 2.. I was wrong), you felt  ty about your height or to be more specific, you felt  ty about your success with women. Than you disappear for 2 years and come back with the same question "will 2 inches make me more attractive to women". during those 2 years you didnt save up alot of money probably because you decided not to do LL because probably you entered into a relationship with a woman. Now, two years later that woman either left you or cheated on you so your self confidence has hit rock buttom and you are back to square one. My take on it? You are just  ty with women and are so dependant on them that your entire state of mind is being "controlled" by the presence or lack of presence of a woman in your life. Grow some balls instead of your legs since that seems to be the lack of size in your body....

Let's say you go through with it and get to 5'10 or even 5'11... Then what? if you are  ty with women at 5'9 you will still be at 5'10-5'11... work on that

p.s Sorry for the rude language, but it was just made to make my point clearer

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Hot girls so it's not all bad

Ye it could help...

...if i had one

Let's say you go through with it and get to 5'10 or even 5'11... Then what? if you are crapty with women at 5'9 you will still be at 5'10-5'11... work on that

Agreed.

TIBIKE200

Ye it could help...

...if i had one

Go get them Garrus

yyes

My take on the matter without offending you.. So don't take it personally

3 years ago (well actually 2.. I was wrong), you felt crapty about your height or to be more specific, you felt crapty about your success with women. Than you disappear for 2 years and come back with the same question "will 2 inches make me more attractive to women". during those 2 years you didnt save up alot of money probably because you decided not to do LL because probably you entered into a relationship with a woman. Now, two years later that woman either left you or cheated on you so your self confidence has hit rock buttom and you are back to square one. My take on it? You are just crapty with women and are so dependant on them that your entire state of mind is being "controlled" by the presence or lack of presence of a woman in your life. Grow some balls instead of your legs since that seems to be the lack of size in your body....

Let's say you go through with it and get to 5'10 or even 5'11... Then what? if you are crapty with women at 5'9 you will still be at 5'10-5'11... work on that

p.s Sorry for the rude language, but it was just made to make my point clearer

I agree with you that this was my main motivation but it is no longer. At this point, I want to get taller simply because I am not content with my height. Everywhere I go, I notice how much taller everyone is than me. Or at least most of the population. I said I was 5'9 but I just went and got measured and im 5'8.5 . I just want to be taller. Most of my coworkers are 6'0 foot and up.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Go get them Garrus

But turians are like 7 feet tall : (

I agree with you that this was my main motivation but it is no longer. At this point, I want to get taller simply because I am not content with my height. Everywhere I go, I notice how much taller everyone is than me. Or at least most of the population. I said I was 5'9 but I just went and got measured and im 5'8.5 . I just want to be taller. Most of my coworkers are 6'0 foot and up.

Honestly if you do LL and hit 5'11 you will still be shorter than huge chunk of guys.

TIBIKE200

But turians are like 7 feet tall : (

But they are all Dextro aminoacidic so it evens up.. Also, humans can't swollow their cumm

TIBIKE200

Honestly if you do LL and hit 5'11 you will still be shorter than huge chunk of guys.

Nah.. He will be shorter than 25-30% of men in almost every place around the western world.

And Yves, most of your coworkers are not 6' and up but 5'10 and up.. Believe me, 5cms is alot of difference.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

But they are all Dextro aminoacidic so it evens up.. Also, humans can't swollow their cumm

I think i would prefer to be dextro than 5'5 lol.

Nah.. He will be shorter than 25-30% of men in almost every place around the western world.

And Yves, most of your coworkers are not 6' and up but 5'10 and up.. Believe me, 5cms is alot of difference.

If he focus that much on taller people than him at 5'9 then at 5'11 he will still see only taller guys.

yyes

So you think they lie about their height? Or wear lifts like many people do?

I honestly feel that 3 inches would make a huge difference in ones self confidence. The average height here in the us is 5'10 and im 5'8. Two inches below average.

TheLichKing

Parihar would be your best bet. I think getting a loan from the bank might be quite a tricky procedure since you would have to explain them why you need the loan (long-term cosmetic surgery) and since most probably you'll not work i.e. not earn any money for some months.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

If you're that desperate, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is $4,000 USD for tibia lengthening. Tolly claims to have had a good experience there and there's someone about to lengthen there currently. Might be worth checking out.

My opinion is if you're that hard up on money, do external or LON tibiae lengthening with a doctor who doesn't have the last name Paley, Rozbruch, or Guichet. You can go up to 6 cm reliably and see if the height has made any difference in your life after that. No point in saving for internal femurs for a first lengthening if you're that hard up on cash.

If you have about half the money it costs in total for the lengthening and accommodation, you can likely get a medical loan from your bank. I got a medical loan from my Wells Fargo and the banker didn't even ask what specific medical procedure it was. Once they thought I was good for it, the only condition to the money was that I wasn't going to use it to pay off a student loan.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up