Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: weight  (Read 1127 times)

hillary

• Visitor
weight
« on: January 09, 2017, 10:40:42 AM »

Hello my name is Hillary and I am 22 years old female 5 foot and weighs over 70kgs
I've been reading diaries on this forum since months and I've been talking to some veterans about their experiances and now I have decided to go for femur lengthening (3inches) but was wondering if my weight would be a problem, I also heard that over weighted people are supposed to be on wheelchairs and couldn't be and shouldn't stand by their own because of their weight..
my point is does being over weight matters ? And if it does, is it better to be underweight for this surgery or it can be deal easily with being over weight ?

Penguinn

Re: weight
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:45:35 AM »

You shouldn't be overweight if you're doing Precice because the nails have a weight bearing limit.

The Kaiser

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »

You shouldn't be overweight if you're doing Precice because the nails have a weight bearing limit.

even if you're 180 lbs you cant stand with it, its not weight-bearing nail, the weight may effect different aspects.

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 08:09:25 PM »

Oh my God I am almost 190 lbs, is there any way a person like that can have nails into his body.
Budget will determine my future.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 12:43:58 AM »

Oh my God I am almost 190 lbs, is there any way a person like that can have nails into his body.

Easy... Lose weight
I learned some stuff during this time
Pages: [1]   Go Up