Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm contemplating commititng suicide  (Read 11720 times)

James24

Re: I'm contemplating commititng suicide
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »

bro..

We all understand your feeling.
But take a moment and think things through okay?

5'3 to 5'7 is a major breakthrough , but even if you make it to 5'6, Trust me.. your whole world will change.
Don't be greedy for more height.. but instead, acknowledge the fact that "atleast" you got taller.
It is literally better than nothing.

Take safety as a massive priority bro.. Do internal femurs, as far as i know, they are the safest spot for the most increase.
If you can, endure and afford a second surgery, go for the tibia's aswell but my dude.. think things through and don't let your negative side get the best of you.

My Therapist told me that i'm obsessing over my height, and it is genuinely something i can not control
and it's probably something with you too.

if you compare yourself to others daily, fantasize about a better life where you're taller, you are indeed in an obsession, leading to your depression

so my advice to you,
Relax, plan.. make a decision, and then work hard for it. Be patient, stop thinking about it. and eventually you'll undergo it with Dr.Paley :)

smile dude, it's okay
It's not about how tall you are in the eyes of the world, It's about how you feel about yourself as an individual.

Bander72

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2016, 03:10:46 PM »

And if you feel scared so much  of going to college with  others then just go to a online school.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Alu

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2016, 06:08:14 PM »

And if you feel scared so much  of going to college with  others then just go to a online school.

No. I can't speak on what OP is planning on doing, whether he goes to school or not. But, having gone to the school I went too, one of the most diverse in the nation, that basically killed my height "neurosis." Seeing all these people of all shapes and sizes was probably the best thing to ever happen to me.

Also lets face it, real schools are vastly more prestigious than online ones. So, that will be more income later on.

MoveUp

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »

There are always better options than ending your life:

LONG TERM:
-CLL
-Moving to another country where people are shorter such as Romania or any Asian country

SHORT TERM
-Improving other aspects of your life and health
-Psychologist / psych meds
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

onemorefoot

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »

Damn, is not easy being 5 2", If I were you I would go for 2 surgeries and study at home. I wanted to study at home but my reason is not very justificated, are  other kind of psychological issues. Stay strong dude.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2017, 08:11:52 PM »

Isolating yourself from people will make things only worse.

There are always better options than ending your life:

LONG TERM:
-CLL
-Moving to another country where people are shorter such as Romania or any Asian country

SHORT TERM
-Improving other aspects of your life and health
-Psychologist / psych meds

Your signature is such a cancer.

James24

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 08:44:28 PM »

Isolating yourself from people will make things only worse.

Your signature is such a cancer.

agreed..
It's not about how tall you are in the eyes of the world, It's about how you feel about yourself as an individual.

MoveUp

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 09:13:56 PM »

Ok, I'll change it, didn't mean to insult anyone

"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 09:19:48 PM »

Ok, I'll change it, didn't mean to insult anyone

You didn't insult anybody, it's just another "hurr durr i'm 5'9 life is crap but 3cms more and i get all the pu$$y".

MoveUp

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 09:24:11 PM »

You didn't insult anybody, it's just another "hurr durr i'm 5'9 life is crap but 3cms more and i get all the pu$$y".

I've been told I'm short before,  witnessed girls I really liked ignore me because they like taller guys, and being an inch under average does mess with my head. It's hard to explain but many 5' 9" guys feel this.

I know people have it worse than I do but many have it better.

I mean, in the end it's all perspective right? We are all here because we decide to dwell on or magnify perceived flaws.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 09:29:10 PM »

Where are you living?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:36 PM »

I've been told I'm short before,  witnessed girls I really liked ignore me because they like taller guys, and being an inch under average does mess with my head. It's hard to explain but many 5' 9" guys feel this.

I know people have it worse than I do but many have it better.

I mean, in the end it's all perspective right? We are all here because we decide to dwell on or magnify perceived flaws.

You sure the girls just went with the taller guys because they were tall? Maybe they were also better looking than you?  Human attraction doesnt begin and ends with height.. If you were 5'5 or maybe even 5'6 I could say "you know what, height is indeed a problem". But at your height of 5'9 (and that is, if you are really 175 and not like almost every other human being, adding cms to your height) height should be the least of your concerns... Just wear 2cms insoles... If there would actually be a difference so dramatic, let me know...

I know too many tall losers and virgins who find other stuff to blame their lack of female attention for... You just went fo the easiest thing to blame.

edit: Have you read the latests posts of IamReady in his diary? He is a cm taller than you after a 11.5cm of LL! He claims to have huge success with women now almost like another dimension. Your problem is not your height... You are either ugly, chubby, unattractive body or just a  ty character.. Luckily almost all of those can be improved without surgical intervention
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 11:02:14 PM »

You sure the girls just went with the taller guys because they were tall? Maybe they were also better looking than you?  Human attraction doesnt begin and ends with height.. If you were 5'5 or maybe even 5'6 I could say "you know what, height is indeed a problem". But at your height of 5'9 (and that is, if you are really 175 and not like almost every other human being, adding cms to your height) height should be the least of your concerns... Just wear 2cms insoles... If there would actually be a difference so dramatic, let me know...

I know too many tall losers and virgins who find other stuff to blame their lack of female attention for... You just went fo the easiest thing to blame.

edit: Have you read the latests posts of IamReady in his diary? He is a cm taller than you after a 11.5cm of LL! He claims to have huge success with women now almost like another dimension. Your problem is not your height... You are either ugly, chubby, unattractive body or just a crapty character.. Luckily almost all of those can be improved without surgical intervention

This is kinda why i blocked access to /r/short, waay too many people like that.

If 5'9 guys have such a life problems as some people make it up i should probably kill myself immediately with my stunning 5'5.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 11:59:04 PM »

edit: Have you read the latests posts of IamReady in his diary? He is a cm taller than you after a 11.5cm of LL! He claims to have huge success with women now almost like another dimension. Your problem is not your height... You are either ugly, chubby, unattractive body or just a crapty character.. Luckily almost all of those can be improved without surgical intervention

Just to add to this, Iamready used to have videos posted and he has a really good 8-9/10 face, great complexion, hairline, and he's in pretty good shape. I'm not surprised that suddenly women are chasing after him. He's 30 but could pass for 24 easily. And he has his own successful business. Also no homo but in his videos he seemed to be really charismatic. He's finally living the life he deserves. Super happy for him.

Height and face both matter. After 5'10+ I think you're definitely tall enough to never have it mentioned in the slightest. I think after 6+ you will be slightly fetishized for your height but even that can't save you. I know plenty of 6+ guys who have had a lot less luck with women than I have, but then again, I doubt they have the insane confidence and facade and achievements I've had to pull off as a 5'4 guy LOL  ;D.

I think Iamready going from 5'5->5'10 is GOD mode. Because you keep your charisma and all of your accomplishments but now they aren't to make up for height, they just help you IMMENSLEY.

ub40

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2017, 12:09:12 AM »

Just to add to this, Iamready used to have videos posted and he has a really good 8-9/10 face, great complexion, hairline, and he's in pretty good shape. I'm not surprised that suddenly women are chasing after him. He's 30 but could pass for 24 easily.

Height and face both matter. After 5'10+ I think you're definitely tall enough to never have it mentioned in the slightest. I think after 6+ you will be slightly fetishized for your height but even that can't save you. I know plenty of 6+ guys who have had a lot less luck with women than I have, but then again, I doubt they have the insane confidence and facade and achievements I've had to pull off as a 5'4 guy LOL  ;D.

I think Iamready going from 5'5->5'10 is GOD mode. Because you keep your charisma and all of your accomplishments but now they aren't to make up for height, they just help you IMMENSLEY.

I'm really happy for iamready, seems like a genuinely nice guy as well. He's also proof that you get what you pay for
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

TIBIKE200

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2017, 12:10:09 AM »

Just to add to this, Iamready used to have videos posted and he has a really good 8-9/10 face, great complexion, hairline, and he's in pretty good shape. I'm not surprised that suddenly women are chasing after him. He's 30 but could pass for 24 easily. And he has his own successful business. Also no homo but in his videos he seemed to be really charismatic. I'm really not surprised this dude is finally living the life he deserves. Super happy for him.

Two things.

1) Iamready is indeed good looking, but so as many men. His baby face does help (I used to hate mine... Now I praise god for having it at 26 hihi)

2) What's complextion?
I learned some stuff during this time

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2017, 12:13:49 AM »

Two things.

1) Iamready is indeed good looking, but so as many men. His baby face does help (I used to hate mine... Now I praise god for having it at 26 hihi)

2) What's complextion?

Complexion is like the quality of your skin, how smooth it is, how even the color is, etc.. Iamready has a really good golden-ish, healthy-looking skin tone and doesn't have the slightest amount of any wrinkles, scars, or acne. At his age that's pretty rare, but I'm assuming he's taken good care of himself.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »

Two things.

2) What's complextion?

Did he post his face here?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2017, 11:58:56 AM »

Ye iamready had videos with him before the topic with apo.

After it he deleted everything.

Ghostfish

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2017, 06:21:30 AM »

Hi 0184946

I feel sorry for you.  But be strong.  At least you are still young and your family support you although they may not be able to support you with a complete finance. 

I think you can do both femurs and tibias.  Probably you can increase 10-12 cm by two surgeries, which turn your height from ~5.3 to 5.7-5.8.  Look at imready.  He is a really good example.  He did two surgeries that increased 11-12 cm and became 5.10 from 5.6.  He also did arm lengthening, so he looks really great.  I am very happy for him and very motivated by him too.

If you can't afford enough money for internal methods with Dr. Paley, then go to india or korea for LON for tibia.  And then do the internal of Precise II with Dr. Parihar in India or Dr. Lee Donghoon in Korea.  Although it is still not that cheap, you and your family probably can afford it with some saving effort. 

Be patient and be strong until you accomplish your goal.  After that, you will have very happy future. 

Cheers,

kelvinsee191999

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2017, 11:46:23 AM »

dude,i know what youre feeling. im short too.. watch my post at here. you can get a LL for only $25000 in south korea with DR.ju hwan chung.
10days after surgery,you can go back home.$25000 only include 10 days of hospital stay

so,if you would come to korea for surgery,i can let you live in my apartment for free to help you save more money.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4137.msg63789;topicseen#msg63789

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2017, 03:08:58 PM »

Do you get money for advertising for Ju Hwan Chung?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up