Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Mitkovic - December 2018 - Group  (Read 12967 times)

Muller25

Re: Dr. Mitkovic - December 2018 - Group
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 10:05:16 PM »

Im going this year too

JESSIE

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2018, 04:09:05 PM »

Hello, I am a girl, I really want to do surgery in 2018, I can join your team?
+33751644845

ub40

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2018, 02:10:18 PM »

It's hard to post diaries because of the awkward reprocussions. I wrote that I don't recommend him and gave some of my experiences to some people here and they promised they would keep their mouth shut one of them relayed it to him which resulted in me hearing back from him. All the bad information from monegal is because of one person putting the effort in to ruin his reputation. I have a life to live and probably come to this forum once a month but I it annoys me how everyone thinks the world of mitkovic despite what he put me through. Btw whoever that idiot was that talked to him ruined it for everyone else because I'm no longer sharing personal details

170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Body Builder

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2018, 04:10:03 PM »

Mitkovic is a bad case of doctor and the vast majority of his patients had serious complications, mostly maluniins which are caused from the crappy monorail device he uses.

Everyone who wants to do LL with Mitkovic is completely responsible of his possible complications after all we have said here about avoiding that doctor.

myloginacct

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2018, 05:13:33 PM »

Mitkovic is a bad case of doctor and the vast majority of his patients had serious complications, mostly maluniins which are caused from the crappy monorail device he uses.

Everyone who wants to do LL with Mitkovic is completely responsible of his possible complications after all we have said here about avoiding that doctor.

All because of wanting to try and save money. I don't know anything about Mitkovic, so I'm speaking in general here. This is a surgery where you will not walk afterwards, if you do it with the worst doctors and devices possible.

To put it another way: would people rather save some money and do heart surgery that they need at a cheap hospital in India they have some vague knowledge of, or in the Cleveland Clinic?

van

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2018, 07:40:04 PM »

hello ,
Are you still planning to have the LL surgery ? I am also interested probably in December.
here is my whatsaap : +1416 898 9334

flavius12345

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 09:09:32 AM »

Happy New Year guys!

Anyone else in Nis for LL with Dr. Mikovic this new year? Will join this week, and would be nice to meet up  :)

starting height 165cm
final height      172.5cm  (after tibia)   
                     180cm  (after tibia+femur) 
wingspan 170

tstory317

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »

Quadrilateral lengthening

Hey LL community. I’m planning on starting my LL journey in May of 2021, with the goal of 6.25 cm in my femurs and 5.25 in my tibias. Dr mitkovic has recommended I start with tibias and do femurs a month later. My recovery process will be between 7-9 months. Is anyone else considering seeing him during a similar time frame ? Looking for all the support I can get.

more

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2020, 04:58:43 PM »

Quadrilateral lengthening

Hey LL community. I’m planning on starting my LL journey in May of 2021, with the goal of 6.25 cm in my femurs and 5.25 in my tibias. Dr mitkovic has recommended I start with tibias and do femurs a month later. My recovery process will be between 7-9 months. Is anyone else considering seeing him during a similar time frame ? Looking for all the support I can get.
First of all don't do two surgery between a month
second which method ??

Arrogance

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2020, 10:14:04 PM »

I'm surprised he still does LL. Many people said that he stopped years ago
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

tstory317

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2020, 08:06:55 PM »

UPDATE

He said he'll wait about a month between the surgeries, and I plan to do externals on both my tibias and femurs. Also, my lengthening goals for each segment have changed to 5.5 tibias and 6 femurs, but I'll let the doctor decide what he thinks is best for me. I'm 5'8 flat, so 4.5 inches should get me to about 6'1.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up