Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do people here list 'being tall enough to be a male model' as a CLL reason?  (Read 1194 times)

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour

You guys realize that being a male model is possibly the gayest profession a guy can have, right? If you say you're a male model, most guys will make fun of you for it, and plenty of women want nothing to do with a guy who spends more time in the mirror than they do. If you're already over 5'9 and are doing this to get into male model height territory, you're behaving like a 'tard and should stop.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

IwannaBeTaller

I don't know fam, but I sense a strange aura of Jewishness from your profile picture.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Bander72

You guys realize that being a male model is possibly the gayest profession a guy can have, right? If you say you're a male model, most guys will make fun of you for it, and plenty of women want nothing to do with a guy who spends more time in the mirror than they do. If you're already over 5'9 and are doing this to get into male model height territory, you're behaving like a 'tard and should stop.

You do realize no one cares about what you have to say.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

YourSpaceBoyfriend

You do realize no one cares about what you have to say.

I do actually.

Seeing people getting triggered here by his posts is actually hilarious
Pages: [1]   Go Up