Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone suggest me a doctor who is economical  (Read 4034 times)

Knik

Re: Can someone suggest me a doctor who is economical
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2017, 12:57:55 PM »

couldnt agree more with theophilo, "third world" is world war II term its surprising to see the word is still being used today, BTW third world that time refered to nations that didnt sided with no american block(1st world) or russian communist block(2nd world)...

I might not exclude any doctor just because he lives in some so called country thought i would make decision based on others experiences

Be aware
but some european doctors are no more honest than "third world" doctors
Looking for Pili

Bander72

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2017, 01:05:25 PM »

Will you stop to consider every countries out of West Europe and North America as Third World ? That's fking bullcrap

Go to one of those doctors then and see what type of results you get. This surgery is too risky on your body to go those countries because the money is cheap. Many journals on the forum to demostrate why you should not go there. Many complications occur in western doctors but it is still much safer.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Bander72

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »

couldnt agree more with theophilo, "third world" is world war II term its surprising to see the word is still being used today, BTW third world that time refered to nations that didnt sided with no american block(1st world) or russian communist block(2nd world)...

I might not exclude any doctor just because he lives in some so called country thought i would make decision based on others experiences
[/quote

Lol then read the expiriences in the forum of many of the indian doctors and decide for yourself.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

nomad13

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »

Be aware

you are right so I am trying to choose based on dairies and sure my budget is gonna have a play too
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

nomad13

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »

Be aware

you are right so basically I am trying to decide based on dairies I get from that doctor and my budget ofcourse
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up