Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What's your opinion on this?  (Read 11369 times)

Rlover

What's your opinion on this?
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »

link edited, google " russianstarpeptides bmp 7 height formula" for more info.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:59:04 PM by Admin »

YungGud

Re: What's your opinion on this?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 11:31:24 AM »

i suppose this stuff is fake bullsh*t for sure

There only 3 ways to increase your height:
1)natural growing
2)using HGH(can work) or peptides(very unlikely) if growth plates are still open
3)leg Lengthening
4)stretching with gravity boots(can gain 4 cm) but u will damage your spine a bit
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:52:41 AM by YungGud »
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 01:58:19 PM »

i suppose this stuff is fake bullsh*t for sure

There only 3 ways to increase your height:
1)natural growing
2)using HGH(can work) or peptides(very unlikely) if growth plates are still open
3)leg Lengthening
4)stretching with gravity boots(can gain 4 cm) but u will damage your spine a bit

Don't underestimate pep. Anything that messes with your HGH / IGF-1 levels will work. Truly your best bet is to run Hexarelin + CJC-129 but it involves pinning yourself 3 times a day to retain consistently high HGH levels like a teen in puberty would. MK-677 works too but its a much longer gradual release of HGH and IGF-1 eventually decreases to a 20% only increase.

Also, even if you start at 17-18, you can probably expect 3 inches MAX. I've seen anecdotes of dudes who ran CJC-129 from being 5'6 since they were 16 and they suddenly put on 3 inches in a year of being 18 and ended up 5'10 at 21. There is no "if" to this. If the compound you get is good quality and not dat Chinese crap, and you get your blood work done to see increased HGH, and your growth plates aren't sealed, you *will* grow.

Be warned that by running an aggressive stack of CJC-129 and Hexarelin for a year, if it does work, it's probable that just shortened your life span by about 5 years. However, if you are really that desperate (desperate times call for desperate measures) I would take that trade off to live a much happier 70 years at 5'8 than okayish 75 years at 5'5.

IMO the opinion of growth like this is that your torso and frame also grow along with your legs. For a lot of us guys under 5'7, frame is a big issue. Having to do LL and then clavicle lengthening (still not even a good fix, because I'd still have a small bideltoid width) would probably shorten my life span as well, and if it doesn't, then you'll still have a lower QOL (severely reduced athletic ability and loss of range of motion).

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 02:41:03 PM »

No one wants to believe me, but I guarantee, this is where the NBA college spurt effect happens. Do you really think Dennis rodman, with the tallest person in his family being 5'7, just got 8 inches as a sophomore in college?

The moment I got to college I knew people who were doing steroids working out in the college gym. Them being prospective pro athletes and passionate about basketball (I'm not even atheletic) I'd imagine they'd also also know some people who were using steroids.

And then there's the fact that multiple atheletic health clinics have been shut down for dosing HGH out to pro atheletes.

Now don't get your hopes up just yet. I'd say you have alt a 70% chance of getting compounds that aren't dat Chinese and a 30% chance of having growth plates open past 17. Meaning you have about a 21% chance of having this work for you. The only way to know for sure is to get blood tests / x-days. But honestly a months supply of compounds would only run $40 so that may not even be worth it.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 02:52:47 PM »

You are wrong about frames though... Body frame has nothing to do with height (to a degree of course... A 5'5 guy would never have the frame of a 6' guy).
  I am a 5'7 guy with a big frame.. I wear size L coats and shirts (in order to match the shoulder width..) and they are adherent to my shoulders.
I learned some stuff during this time

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 02:58:18 PM »

You are wrong about frames though... Body frame has nothing to do with height (to a degree of course... A 5'5 guy would never have the frame of a 6' guy).
  I am a 5'7 guy with a big frame.. I wear size L coats and shirts (in order to match the shoulder width..) and they are adherent to my shoulders.

Of course there are still odd people like Adam Scott and Kid Cudi who have the frames of 5'5-5'6 men despite being 5'10 but it's pretty unusual. I would say at least 60% of people have roughly the same frame at the same height.

Like I said this is only really a problem for guys under 5'7. I've never seen a guy 4 inches taller than me with a frame like mine so if I get LL I hope I don't feel fooked lol.

YungGud

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 03:08:54 PM »

No one wants to believe me, but I guarantee, this is where the NBA college spurt effect happens. Do you really think Dennis rodman, with the tallest person in his family being 5'7, just got 8 inches as a sophomore in college?

The moment I got to college I knew people who were doing steroids working out in the college gym. Them being prospective pro athletes and passionate about basketball (I'm not even atheletic) I'd imagine they'd also also know some people who were using steroids.

And then there's the fact that multiple atheletic health clinics have been shut down for dosing HGH out to pro atheletes.

Now don't get your hopes up just yet. I'd say you have alt a 70% chance of getting compounds that aren't dat Chinese and a 30% chance of having growth plates open past 17. Meaning you have about a 21% chance of having this work for you. The only way to know for sure is to get blood tests / x-days. But honestly a months supply of compounds would only run $40 so that may not even be worth it.
Rodman was using HGH or steroids no doubt but his father no less then 6 ft

i'm interesting in  if this is true that growth plates on the wrist fusing first?
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »

Rodman was using HGH or steroids no doubt but his father no less then 6 ft

i'm interesting in  if this is true that growth plates on the wrist fusing first?

Yes wrist fuses first by anywhere from as much as 6 months to 2 years for legs and vertebrae. If you're already noticing wrist fusion and you're truly desperate take as much Letrozole as you can to lower estrogen and prevent further fusion. This is the scenario where you may only get 2 inches, maybe 3 if you're really lucky.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 03:22:37 PM »

Yes wrist fuses first by anywhere from as much as 6 months to 2 years for legs and vertebrae. If you're already noticing wrist fusion and you're truly desperate take as much Letrozole as you can to lower estrogen and prevent further fusion. This is the scenario where you may only get 2 inches, maybe 3 if you're really lucky.

Some research saw that using estrogen blockers caused problems with the spine growth (Scoliosis and such). That's because the spine is more influenced by sex hormones than HGH

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 03:27:28 PM »

Some research saw that using estrogen blockers caused problems with the spine growth (Scoliosis and such). That's because the spine is more influenced by sxx hormones than HGH

Yep estrogen is also important for bone growth. But I feel like it's a trade off you have to take.

Rlover

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 03:47:42 PM »

Don't underestimate pep. Anything that messes with your HGH / IGF-1 levels will work. Truly your best bet is to run Hexarelin + CJC-129 but it involves pinning yourself 3 times a day to retain consistently high HGH levels like a teen in puberty would. MK-677 works too but its a much longer gradual release of HGH and IGF-1 eventually decreases to a 20% only increase.

Also, even if you start at 17-18, you can probably expect 3 inches MAX. I've seen anecdotes of dudes who ran CJC-129 from being 5'6 since they were 16 and they suddenly put on 3 inches in a year of being 18 and ended up 5'10 at 21. There is no "if" to this. If the compound you get is good quality and not dat Chinese crap, and you get your blood work done to see increased HGH, and your growth plates aren't sealed, you *will* grow.

Be warned that by running an aggressive stack of CJC-129 and Hexarelin for a year, if it does work, it's probable that just shortened your life span by about 5 years. However, if you are really that desperate (desperate times call for desperate measures) I would take that trade off to live a much happier 70 years at 5'8 than okayish 75 years at 5'5.

IMO the opinion of growth like this is that your torso and frame also grow along with your legs. For a lot of us guys under 5'7, frame is a big issue. Having to do LL and then clavicle lengthening (still not even a good fix, because I'd still have a small bideltoid width) would probably shorten my life span as well, and if it doesn't, then you'll still have a lower QOL (severely reduced athletic ability and loss of range of motion).

Insted of pinning 3x a day, you can use CJC 1295 with DAC which only requires to do it twice a week. Also, i dont believe that someone can be much more taller with peptides, only with huge amounts of GH.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »

Insted of pinning 3x a day, you can use CJC 1295 with DAC which only requires to do it twice a week. Also, i dont believe that someone can be much more taller with peptides, only with huge amounts of GH.

This is why you don't use the one with the DAC. It's bleed vs 3 high pulses of HGH a day. By pinning 3 time a day you can get your HGH up to pharma levels.

Rlover

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 04:13:30 PM »

And whats you opinion about DAC? Do you see any dangerous in the long term by having constant high IGF-1 levels?

vegeta24

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 06:50:56 PM »

Body frame is also something I'm struggling with. I have narrow shoulders and narrow hips. My hands are kinda large though like my dad. Who is like 5'11 with broad shoulders. It's very unfortunate for me. Hgh only really benefits at a young age like 11 or 12 when males first start puberty. My goals are LL 5 cm and clavicle lengthening, if not I will settle for implants. Also don't look at your wrist size to determine frame, I know many people who have average/large skeletal frames but have tiny wrists.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 07:09:32 PM »

Do you even have any scientific proof that one can grow 3 inches with HGH after 17?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 07:38:26 PM »

Some people can, depends on how your bones growth progressed.

They don't check wrist growth plates for lolz but because they are first one to fuse(so rest of it can be still open = HGH cycle can bring results)

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 08:20:42 PM »

i have a theoretical question about this since i've heard taking HGH only does 5 inches max lets say if one were to take alot would you grow abnormally like a giant until you discontinue it? while growth plates are open of course. this was a question i been interested to speculate on since natural giants produce alot of HGH almost to the point were they die because of that and from what i know they dont have it in there genes to be giants. like the tallest person ever father was 5'10 and im sure his mom was average female height. so to me it seems genes dont count when your body can produce alot of GH

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 10:05:25 PM »

Some people can, depends on how your bones growth progressed.

But I say the overwhelming majority of people don't. Not after 17.

Rlover

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 10:06:28 PM »

I'm 29, is it completely useless to try peptides + mk 677 to try to gain some height? Even if its 1 inch?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »

Do you even have any scientific proof that one can grow 3 inches with HGH after 17?

Yes. Growth plates open + HGH = growth. That's where the 30% figure comes from, cause I'm assuming that passed 17 only around ~30% of people will still grow an inch or so (this is just what I've observed high school -> college).

I'm 29, is it completely useless to try peptides + mk 677 to try to gain some height? Even if its 1 inch?

Unfortunately. The oldest I've ever heard someone growing is 23. You'll find a lot of anecdotes online of people who think they grow when they're 30 or 25 or something. I really think they probably just measured morning height, improved posture, or started wearing Nikes lol.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 12:18:09 AM »

i have a theoretical question about this since i've heard taking HGH only does 5 inches max lets say if one were to take alot would you grow abnormally like a giant until you discontinue it? while growth plates are open of course. this was a question i been interested to speculate on since natural giants produce alot of HGH almost to the point were they die because of that and from what i know they dont have it in there genes to be giants. like the tallest person ever father was 5'10 and im sure his mom was average female height. so to me it seems genes dont count when your body can produce alot of GH

Yes, if your growth plates are open you could become a giant. Look at Tony Robbins. Growth isn't that complex guys. It literally is just open growth plates + GH levels. I think I read somewhere that his tumor was generating something like ~30iu a day.

If you're a crazy motherfker you could do that. But you would obviously look weird, sound weird, and would probably cut your lifespan by ~20 years minimum.

Tony Robbins said he was like 5'3 when he was 15 and was constantly bullied and hated his life until he randomly got a tumor and shot up to 6'7. His physique is interesting to me, because he still has kind of the frame + neck of a very short (5'6-5'7) man despite being 6'7. I feel like some of his bones had already fused when he got the tumor, resulting in his very disproportionate appearance.

But also after his growth spurt, he was elected president of his high school. Looooool. Can you just imagine how much his life change? No wonder dude is a "life" guru, he probably loves his life.

Rlover

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 09:49:51 AM »

CaptainAmerica two questions if i may:

1 - Do you have any opinion about the product in the link i posted? I know for a fact that the owner of that website and his products are legit, he is even a sponsor of a bodybuilding online forum and many people order from his store. Also, in the product description is mentioned : "This is for research purposes only and we do not accept any responsibility for the outcome or height increases that you may see." "Gains of between 3cm and 4inches can be seen even after plates have closed due to the ability to soften the bone allowing more growth"."This is the protocol and suggested use by true experts in the field, not ambitious forum members or those interested in making a product to just make money". I'd try this if i knew it works, but spending almost 2000 usd and the risk of having 0 results, no thank you.

2- You say that injecting peptides/gh can cut lifespan, is that really true? Because i've always read that gh is the fountain of youth lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:37:19 AM by Rlover »

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »

^

1 - Very interesting. This is something I've heard somewhat hushed whispers about on old forums. People would say "I could get you 4cm after growth plate closure, $2k usd is synthesis price, good luck getting cheaper." It also appears like there have been studies on BPM's that have shown that they can cause growth. I'll really read into all of them after my lectures, but it does seem somewhat interesting. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/05/27/increase-height-and-grow-taller-using-bone-morphogenetic-proteins-bmps-part-ii/

Right now my rudimentary prediction is that if the formula you linked works, it may be re-inforcing cartilage tissue that exists at the end of the bone, causing it to become thicker and mimic the effect of bone growth. Perhaps like glucosamine but on steroids. I could see how something like this could provide maybe 3-4cm after growth plate closure.

2 - Yes messing with all these things will undoubtedly cut your life span. Taking HGH for a long period of time (like children treated with it throughout adolescence) had like a 7x higher stroke risk (although this study was discredited by the FDA, my hunch is that big pharma had a hand in that). The reason is this: HGH causes all of your cells to replicate, not just your bones. This is why you see people saying HGH helps skin, hair growth, nail growth, etc...

The problem is this growth ALSO includes all of your internal organs lol. If your growth plates are fused and you take too much HGH you will die because your skeleton will no longer be able
to contain your organs. But even before reaching that point, as you make your heart larger, your lifespan goes down significantly. Not only just from risks like "tall people may get more heart disease and cancer" just by default of having more cells, but also because your body is lopsided. Your brain may be too big in x part for blood to properly flow into y part, your heart may be producing too much blood for h part to work properly. There is a perfect, natural balance to the human body and taking HGH will fk up this balance and reduce the efficiency with which the overall body works, leading to an earlier death than usual.

But note that these kinds of effects would only happen after taking significant amounts of HGH. I mean you'd have to be on for at least a year before really anything happens. (Unless you're doing something crazy like 30iU a day).

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 03:34:25 PM »

Yes. Growth plates open + HGH = growth. That's where the 30% figure comes from, cause I'm assuming that passed 17 only around ~30% of people will still grow an inch or so (this is just what I've observed high school -> college).

So where is the scientific proof that 3 inches can be achieved using HGH alone? Also, will the growth plates not start to form into bone regardless of HGH use, because that's what the body does when the person reaches adulthood?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 04:02:06 PM »

So where is the scientific proof that 3 inches can be achieved using HGH alone? Also, will the growth plates not start to form into bone regardless of HGH use, because that's what the body does when the person reaches adulthood?

Dude, please kill yourself. Have you not seen what happens to people with pituitary tumors that produce excess GH? This is not that hard to understand. More growth hormone = more growth. Your DNA does not contain some kind of "hard" cap limit on how much you can grow, cells do not know their limit as to how much they can replicate. The only hard cap limit is that your growth plates are constantly getting closer to fusing the more estrogen you produce. The reason women are shorter is because when they start their periods they begin to produce estrogen, but men grow longer because they have less estrogen that is only produced by the aromatase enzyme converting excess testosterone. Why do you think people with Klinefelters grow so tall? Because they are not developing enough testoserone to convert to estrogen, so their growth plates don't fuse.

And yes, the growth plates will form regardless of HGH use (due to Estradiol), but by using HGH you will advance your growth rate more than what your standard GH levels would have allowed. This is why other members on here are skeptical and say that GH treatment only works at an early age, but if you growth plates are still clearly open enough to grow ~1/2 inches, then by raising your natural growth hormone levels to double, you would grow ~2/4 inches. This is not rocket science.

Look at this study that was done on kids who just had short parents (not growth hormone deficiency). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1647921/. There's 10,000x more studies out there. Messi would've been 5'1 without his GH treatment. God I don't understand why I even wasted this time writing this reply. How can you be so low-IQ?

And what does it matter anyway you old retard, aren't you far too old to even take GH anyway?

SMH I just realized you are my least favorite member on this site. You are the guy saying that people received "IAmReady" differently perhaps because of his "mental confidence" instead of the actual height increase. SMH. Please, as I said earlier, I beg you to kill yourself.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:23:14 PM by CaptainAmerica »

chasingmydream

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 04:10:56 PM »

did anyone tryed this yet? if i can really grow 3cm by this for 1500$ would buy it for sure.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 04:38:41 PM »

Dude, please kill yourself. Have you not seen what happens to people with pituitary tumors that produce excess GH? This is not that hard to understand. More growth hormone = more growth. Your DNA does not contain some kind of "hard" cap limit on how much you can grow, cells do not know their limit as to how much they can replicate. The only hard cap limit is that your growth plates are constantly getting closer to fusing the more estrogen you produce. The reason women are shorter is because when they start their periods they begin to produce estrogen, but men grow longer because they have less estrogen that is only produced by the aromatase enzyme converting excess testosterone. Why do you think people with Klinefelters grow so tall? Because they are not developing enough testoserone to convert to estrogen, so their growth plates don't fuse.

And yes, the growth plates will form regardless of HGH use (due to Estradiol), but by using HGH you will advance your growth rate more than what your standard GH levels would have allowed. This is why other members on here are skeptical and say that GH treatment only works at an early age, but if you growth plates are still clearly open enough to grow ~1/2 inches, then by raising your natural growth hormone levels to double, you would grow ~2/4 inches. This is not rocket science.

Look at this study that was done on kids who just had short parents (not growth hormone deficiency). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1647921/. There's 10,000x more studies out there. Messi would've been 5'1 without his GH treatment. God I don't understand why I even wasted this time writing this reply. How can you be so low-IQ?

And what does it matter anyway you old retard, aren't you far too old to even take GH anyway?

SMH I just realized you are my least favorite member on this site. You are the guy saying that people received "IAmReady" differently perhaps because of his "mental confidence" instead of the actual height increase. SMH. Please, as I said earlier, I beg you to kill yourself.

Most research shows a gain of 3-8cm with standards GH treatments.. You can't gain infinite amount of height with GH even if you begin at day 1 since you are born. Most research I have seen saw an increase of a max 3 inches (1 SD) usually while using big amounts of GH treatments. You wanna feel like you "missed out" be my guest... But this is not the case. My brother used GH for 7 years only to end up at a staggering 5'6 (and completely off with disproportion which also he is aware of).
 Messi had a GH defficiency so this is why he was prescribed it.

About insulting another member here the way to do, you should have some manners.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 04:45:40 PM »

Most research shows a gain of 3-8cm with standards GH treatments.. You can't gain infinite amount of height with GH even if you begin at day 1 since you are born. Most research I have seen saw an increase of a max 3 inches (1 SD) usually while using big amounts of GH treatments. You wanna feel like you "missed out" be my guest... But this is not the case. My brother used GH for 7 years only to end up at a staggering 5'6 (and completely off with disproportion which also he is aware of).
 Messi had a GH defficiency so this is why he was prescribed it.

About insulting another member here the way to do, you should have some manners.

This is why I'm saying in order to truly get a substantial amount of growth, you will need to be reducing your lifespan significantly in order to see a significant kind of growth. I'm saying upwards of 5IU+ a day, and pinning every 3-5 hours the way a regular growth hormone pulse would work. I highly doubt your brother was getting more than ~1-1.5U+ a day in supplemented GH, meaning there's no way he was passing 3IU.

Compare this to someone like Tony Robbins who was getting 30IU a day from his tumor at the age of 15 and shot up 16 inches from 5'3 to 6'7. Imagine he was getting growth hormone treatment instead, are you really gonna tell me that "didn't work" buddy? But bear in mind that he is very disproportional and will probably die at the age of ~50-60.

Any amount of excess growth hormone will induce growth beyond what you normally would have grown to. It won't be proportional and it will reduce your life span. To argue against this is arguing against basic common sense.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 04:53:16 PM »

In order to get a massive change (in the good sense) you will need massive amounts still which will harm you in the long term (health) and short term (disproportion). Only cases I have read that GH treatments werent bad for proportions was with GH deffiiciencies.  My brother who is shorter that me has longer arms and legs but when we sit down he is almost a head shorter than me and it looks horrible and he also aknowledge it.

My brother was getting a regular dose. Nothing out of the ordinary. But he has celiac disease so he didn't need the GH treatment but he still got it because the docs said "what the heck"..

I am not arguing against it, but if someone argue, you should respond politely...

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »

^ True but bruh is a limb lengthening forum. We are about to splice our legs in 4 segments for 4 inches. I'm pretty sure we'll all be in fking walkers by the time we're 60. Not to mention it'll cause more disproportion than HGH probably would.

But lol at how much we've hijacked this topic about OP's interesting product find.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 05:11:45 PM »

^ True but bruh is a limb lengthening forum. We are about to splice our legs in 4 segments for 4 inches. I'm pretty sure we'll all be in fking walkers by the time we're 60. Not to mention it'll cause more disproportion than HGH probably would.

But lol at how much we've hijacked this topic about OP's interesting product find.

The shorter your starting height, the bigger the disproportion will be. 2 inches on someone like me 5'7 wont be the same as someone with a starting height of 5'2.
  This might sound mean, but I feel happy that I can get away with 2 inches lengthening and get to average height
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up