Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's your opinion on this?  (Read 11370 times)

CaptainAmerica

Re: What's your opinion on this?
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »

^ True but bruh is a limb lengthening forum. We are about to splice our legs in 4 segments for 4 inches. I'm pretty sure we'll all be in fking walkers by the time we're 60. Not to mention it'll cause more disproportion than HGH probably would.

But lol at how much we've hijacked this topic about OP's interesting product find.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 05:11:45 PM »

^ True but bruh is a limb lengthening forum. We are about to splice our legs in 4 segments for 4 inches. I'm pretty sure we'll all be in fking walkers by the time we're 60. Not to mention it'll cause more disproportion than HGH probably would.

But lol at how much we've hijacked this topic about OP's interesting product find.

The shorter your starting height, the bigger the disproportion will be. 2 inches on someone like me 5'7 wont be the same as someone with a starting height of 5'2.
  This might sound mean, but I feel happy that I can get away with 2 inches lengthening and get to average height
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 05:14:44 PM »

Most research shows a gain of 3-8cm with standards GH treatments.. You can't gain infinite amount of height with GH even if you begin at day 1 since you are born. Most research I have seen saw an increase of a max 3 inches (1 SD) usually while using big amounts of GH treatments. You wanna feel like you "missed out" be my guest... But this is not the case. My brother used GH for 7 years only to end up at a staggering 5'6 (and completely off with disproportion which also he is aware of).
 Messi had a GH defficiency so this is why he was prescribed it.

About insulting another member here the way to do, you should have some manners.

For real, this guy must have some severe mental issues, I think he should see a shrink instead of dedicating his life to reading growth hormone studies. It's one thing if he lashes out against strangers over the internet, but should such an outburst happen to him in real life, he could seriously hurt himself or others. I only asked him for studies since 3 inches seem a big change to me for standard GH treatments, also I believe that someone here wrote that there is no proof that GH will help to grow taller for every person. This a very specific topic and most doctors on the planet wouldn't know as much about it as our angry friend here (lol), so I don't believe I have a low IQ for asking.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »

I was talking with one endocrynologist which is in national foundation devoted to people with short stature and he told me that HGH has no guarantee of working.
He gave me a basic example: it can work on pretty normal kid with idiopatic short stature(he is pretty normal just a bit short) but sometimes it doesn't work on very short kids that have overall problems with IGF etc.

Rlover

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 08:35:38 PM »

haha that's fine, it's been an interesting discussion though.

And about that product link i've posted, i think it can really work but i also think the big trick it's to inject it in the right place.

Rlover

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 08:37:43 PM »

did anyone tryed this yet? if i can really grow 3cm by this for 1500$ would buy it for sure.

Not sure yet, but from the product reviews you can see that one guy is using it and he is growing, dont know if he is legit or just mocking though.

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2017, 08:44:02 PM »

Tony Robbins said he was like 5'3 when he was 15 and was constantly bullied and hated his life until he randomly got a tumor and shot up to 6'7.

i swear this sounds like something from a fairytale lol his lucky in that sense but he'll probably get cancer eventually from cells replicating too much. on another note, damn 30iu a day?! how is he still alive. a normal person gets carpal tunnel syndrome and sever headaches after like 5iu a day

chasingmydream

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2017, 09:06:52 PM »

Not sure yet, but from the product reviews you can see that one guy is using it and he is growing, dont know if he is legit or just mocking though.
yeah there is 1guy saying he started from 164 and after 2month he was 170 (29year old).Semes be too good to be true :P

Rlover

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2017, 11:04:33 PM »

I send him an email, which he replied:

"I wish I could guarantee it would work but I cant, its worked so far in 4 out of 5 people who bought it, but its early days and they may start growing even after 1 year.
Yes I suggest repeating the course as in some people height expression doesn't become activated until the second dose."

Bander72

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2017, 08:35:59 AM »

For real, this guy must have some severe mental issues, I think he should see a shrink instead of dedicating his life to reading growth hormone studies. It's one thing if he lashes out against strangers over the internet, but should such an outburst happen to him in real life, he could seriously hurt himself or others. I only asked him for studies since 3 inches seem a big change to me for standard GH treatments, also I believe that someone here wrote that there is no proof that GH will help to grow taller for every person. This a very specific topic and most doctors on the planet wouldn't know as much about it as our angry friend here (lol), so I don't believe I have a low IQ for asking.

I agree that some here think that talking the way they do here won't have any consequences in real life if they tried that. And what is this of growing 3cm with a product?
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Knik

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2017, 09:11:00 AM »

It is one of the most informed among us on the procedure and most of the time he is right. He studied medicine, which probably explains his interest for GH.
Looking for Pili

Rlover

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2017, 09:39:35 AM »

It is one of the most informed among us on the procedure and most of the time he is right. He studied medicine, which probably explains his interest for GH.

Who?

Rlover

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2017, 09:54:22 AM »

So i believe no one is really interested in the product? Well i'm not that crazy too, spend that amount for something i dont know it's going to work. I'll wait and see if there will be more feedback.

Bander72

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2017, 08:34:23 PM »

Well, Im gonna try their fat burners to see how that goes. I have money I could spend but I want a better indication that it could work.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2017, 08:41:20 PM »

So i believe no one is really interested in the product? Well i'm not that crazy too, spend that amount for something i dont know it's going to work. I'll wait and see if there will be more feedback.

never trust feedback on a website 99% its made by the site owners to promote the product they probably add in a few flukey negative reviews to not make it seem to good to be true
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up