Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will you still wear shoe lifts / elevator shoes after LL?  (Read 3660 times)

thetallerman

Will you still wear shoe lifts / elevator shoes after LL?
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:25:48 PM »

Hey guys, after your ll surgery do you plan to continue to wear lifts / elevator shoes? Why?

For those of you who already did your surgery, are you still wearing them? Why?

For myself, I might wear them on special occasions or at nightclubs to see what it feels like to be really tall lol, and be my dream height 6'1 just for fun. :) But day to day, NOOO, I'm never wearing the lifts, I personally want to finally be honest with myself and those around me of my height. And I'll be able to stop turning down pool parties and beach trips!
Current Height: 5'7 (~170cm)
Desired Height: 5'9.5 or 5'10
Wingspan: 179.7cm / 5'10.75

Average US Male Height: 176.5 / 5'9.5 (CDC report)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Will you still wear shoe lifts / elevator shoes after LL?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:27:42 PM »

Nope. I tried elevator shoes but they made me feel ridiculous. I later tried lifts in the shoes but the pain in my calves and ankles was too great at the end of the day, so I ditched them and walk around as normal. I may as well own my shortness in the meantime until I start lengthening.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Smallguy

Re: Will you still wear shoe lifts / elevator shoes after LL?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 09:54:43 PM »

When I'm at the gym, I only wear shorts. And you can only stuff yourself with so many layers of lift before being revealed. So I wear .5 inch of lift inside my 1 inch Nike shoes. My dream is to ditch those ugly nike shoes for flat shoes like Mephisto.

Before I used to wear 2.5 to 3 inches of lift but only for those "cannot lose" moment like meeting a girl for the first time when she already tells you she only likes tall men or for those loud music, no chance for conversation, where appearance is everything superficial nightclub.

But I think if you can accept yourself then you can be happier. So lift is not a long term happiness solution.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:15:44 PM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up