Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 177 cm italian male  (Read 16568 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: 177 cm italian male
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 11:00:29 PM »

There is a big difference between someone like the guy who goes to Rozbruch and is happy with his life besides his height and this guy. If you guys can't seen the difference than I can't help you.. It's not a starting height question as much as is what are the reasons..

This surgery will "help" those who are doing good in other aspects of their life. IamReady, DIFM, Endgame, etc, all had successful life and had atleast one woman who was interested in them... They were also shorter than him before LL (and besides Endgame who I don't know his post op height but I also don't believe he is 5'10 now) and are all shorter than him POST LL of 8-11.5cm!!. This guy is a 5'10 that seeks perfection and talk about sense of superiority over shorter folks... He is not OK and supporting him is not OK.

Every reason to do this surgery safely is justified. But the reason should be one that can be solved. BDD can't be solved via surgery
I learned some stuff during this time

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 11:14:10 PM »

I don't disagree with anything you are saying, in fact, I find myself in agreement to much of it and applaud you for the way you have worded it by explaining your reasons. Please don't confuse my position of advocating respect and civility while addressing other users as complete and utter support or defense for the original posters motivations and intentions when this isn't the case. I am completely for people expressing their opinion even if it's absolute disagreement, but as I said it's possible to do so without resorting to negative comments as you have shown.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2017, 11:22:28 PM »

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 11:47:36 PM by TIBIKE200 »

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 11:38:28 PM »

What? I think you may have misunderstood me.

I was commending you on being able to be straightforward without resorting to excessive negativity, not criticizing you for being straightforward nor intimating that you were being offensive, saying the opposite in fact.

On a side note, I think it is time for me to bow out of this thread. I'm not quite sure why, but people seem to be consistently and repeatedly misinterpreting or misrepresenting everything I am saying in my posts therefore I can't see any benefit or constructive discussion in continuing to comment.

I think it's time to crack open a beer and catch up on some television, have a good evening gentleman!

TIBIKE200

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2017, 11:47:24 PM »

What? I think you may have misunderstood me.

I was commending you on being able to be straightforward without resorting to excessive negativity, not criticizing you for being straightforward nor intimating that you were being offensive, saying the opposite in fact.

On a side note, I think it is time for me to bow out of this thread. I'm not quite sure why, but people seem to be consistently and repeatedly misinterpreting or misrepresenting everything I am saying in my posts therefore I can't see any benefit or constructive discussion in continuing to comment.

I think it's time to crack open a beer and catch up on some television, have a good evening gentleman!

oops you are right. i misread what you wrote my bad :)

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2017, 11:48:46 PM »

No problem man, it's easy enough to do :).

DoingItForMe

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 06:37:33 AM »

I'm pretty proud of some of your responses to this. I couldn't have said it any better.

Since my username was mentioned, I want to add that I'm slightly under 175 cm, but today I just made out with the prettiest/hottest girl I've ever met in my bedroom, just a day after meeting her for the first time. She says that it feels like she has known me forever. A day before that I was on a date with a 5'10" model who won one of those international beauty contests. Yes, she was taller than me by at least an inch. And tomorrow I have cancel my second date with a hot 5'9" girl, because I am seeing that prettiest girl tomorrow, and it would be weird to see two girls at the same time on Valentine's Day.

From my experience, tall girls look kind of manly in the face in my opinion. I prefer under 5'7" girls. So if the plan is to get girls who are taller than 177 cm, which is, realistically, the only difficult girls to get because of a 177 cm height, then I'd say it's not worth it. There are plenty of 175 cm and under girls who are absolutely gorgeous and would date even a 175 cm guy (me).

And I'm not even a male model. My face is probably a 7. And my body is like a 5 now, due to the surgery and having lost a lot of my muscles, especially in my butt.

So stop thinking that it's just your looks that matter to a girl. It's more likely that you need to get better at getting girls. I would suggest getting anonymous opinions about your dating profile and seeing what people say about it. Usually they will tell you what areas make your profile look bad to a girl. Make your dating profile better.

My other tip is to lie about your height before you do the surgery. This is because if you add even 8 cm to your dating profile, it will probably make no difference. Then you will realize that this surgery will do nothing for you, before you have the surgery.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

TheLichKing

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 07:48:17 AM »

And I'm not even a male model. My face is probably a 7. And my body is like a 5 now, due to the surgery and having lost a lot of my muscles, especially in my butt.

So stop thinking that it's just your looks that matter to a girl. It's more likely that you need to get better at getting girls. I would suggest getting anonymous opinions about your dating profile and seeing what people say about it. Usually they will tell you what areas make your profile look bad to a girl. Make your dating profile better.

Without a doubt personality matters a lot. A 5'9 guy who has great sense of humor and confidence will be miles ahead than a boring, lethargic 6'3 dude who has personality issues. You explained it very well in your post. But do you think your money has attracted women's attention for you? Lastly, do you think the 3 inches has made women more attracted to you keeping everything else constant?

I'm sure there are people here who would say their personality is co-dependent on their height i.e., being taller would cure their depression and they would no longer be dead from the inside -> become charismatic, confident and more outgoing = a new person (Basically they would be who they really want to be without having to face the barrier of being short and its psychological effects on them). Can this simply be their false perception and delusion or can it genuinely be the case? After all, everyone is different and this issue is very, very perspective. It may be true that after the surgery they do become their true self and that the truth could be simply that height really did affect their personality and didn't allow them to be who they really wanted to be because of the psychological effects.

On the other hand, there are people here who are artificially blaming their height as a mere excuse for their inability. I think those are the kind of people for whom this surgery would be almost, if not completely, useless.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:08:40 AM by TheLichKing »
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

DoingItForMe

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2017, 08:50:31 AM »

Without a doubt personality matters a lot. A 5'9 guy who has great sense of humor and confidence will be miles ahead than a boring, lethargic 6'3 dude who has personality issues. You explained it very well in your post. But do you think your money has attracted women's attention for you? Lastly, do you think the 3 inches has made women more attracted to you keeping everything else constant?

I'm sure there are people here who would say their personality is co-dependent on their height i.e., being taller would cure their depression and they would no longer be dead from the inside -> become charismatic, confident and more outgoing = a new person (Basically they would be who they really want to be without having to face the barrier of being short and its psychological effects on them). Can this simply be their false perception and delusion or can it genuinely be the case? After all, everyone is different and this issue is very, very perspective. It may be true that after the surgery they do become their true self and that the truth could be simply that height really did affect their personality and didn't allow them to be who they really wanted to be because of the psychological effects.

On the other hand, there are people here who are artificially blaming their height as a mere excuse for their inability. I think those are the kind of people for whom this surgery would be almost, if not completely, useless.
My money attracted women's attention, but it's my personality that made them stay interested. I know a guy who is worth close to a billion dollars, and he's still single to this day because his personality is absolute crap.

Yes, 3 inches helped me get girls within the 5'7"-5'10" height, that I probably couldn't have dated before. It didn't help me get a girl as opposed to not, because I've gotten girls when I was under 5'6". It just made more girls available to date me. Like 50% more. But that's for my height increase. I think for a 5'9" guy to go to 6', it's probably only help less than 10% more. And 10% more of 0 girls is still 0 girls. Sorry, but it's true. Being wealthy helped me get about 1000% more girls. But 1000% more of 0 girls is also still 0 girls.

Confidence definitely helps because no girls like insecure guys. And I can believe that getting the surgery will make short guys more confident. But truthfully speaking, you could be great and all to a girl who's taller than you, but she still won't date you because of your height. That kind of rejection can be devastating to a short guy's confidence, and so by removing that chance of rejection, then they'll be more confident in themselves. Having said that, I was very confident in myself prior to the surgery, and helped me get girls. I just had to avoid the girls who were taller than me, and then the chance of rejection for my height dropped. Thus, I never really took many hits to my self-esteem, because if a shorter girl rejected me for my height, I probably wouldn't want to date them anyway. They're too superficial. It's like if you're a girl and a guy won't date you because you are a B cup and not a C cup. Would you date that guy even if you were a C cup? No.

If you want to know more about my take on getting girls, I wrote a lengthy entry into my diary just now that explains exactly what I'm doing right and what other guys are doing wrong.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Bander72

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »

Your inner psychology can be very strange. Once you have ever instilled a certain mindset over and over in your head it can be difficult to let go. There are some few who genuinely could transform from this procedure but I would say the majority would not be able to because they will move on to the next thing.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

drtruman

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2017, 08:25:49 AM »

I forgot about this post. Thanks for several answers.  I think I'm a totally sane person. I'm not obsessive and not depressed.  Only thing I would change is that I'm a little bit introverted. Anyway I have gone to many shrinks in my life and they never helped me seriously. I did meditation and all that stuff. Worked out et cetera.
Finally I understood that if I wanted a REAL change in my life I had to take bravery and do brave choices. I could go on my life and accept everything on its path or take the best from it. Plastic surgery was on that direction. I am happy to have done it.  I don't care what people say, the usual things, because we all know that some people do a  ty life with what nature has given them and some others are born with perfect genes. Now maybe you can accept what "nature"has given you, lead your limited life, with all the limitations which nature gave you, but I want to live my life FULLY. I am aware I have just one life and I want the best.
It's not like I cannot live being a 177 cm... I'm quite OK with it...but why shouldnt I go for my dreams? Do I have a second life as a tall guy after? I have just this and I want to fulfill ALL my dreams. Which of course are not only related to height. But being tall is part of the thing.  I do not understand why you find me weird or with mental problems to talk about length lengthening in a forum dedicated to it.  Either we are all crazy or none is. 
Maybe I won't do it quickly because firstly I need to get the money.  But one day, if I find the right medic and I am assured that all the thing is simple and without problems, I will.

Body Builder

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2017, 08:46:55 AM »

Well said and I can understand your motivation.

You want the best you can get and you'll try until you reach it.
And yes, 1.77 is a good height but it is the limit for me to think about LL so it is not completely nonsense to want to do LL at that height.
From being average to tall (as you can easily could become 6ft) is a big difference and if you want the best in everything and you have the will to try it, then it is your right to do it.

I wouldn't have said the same if you were more than 5.11 though.
But now, yes, it will make a difference for you and if you have improved everything else in your appearance, being tall will be the zenith of your looks.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2017, 11:29:33 AM »

Being a 5'10 28 years old who has never had a girlfriend just by itself shows that something is wrong. It is very out of the ordinary to not have had atleast 1 GF by your age and given your completely normal height.

You are correct that you only live once and should improve every aspect of your life, but it seems you are "improving" the things that didn't really need any improvement.

Body Builder

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2017, 01:12:10 PM »

He said he didn't ever have a gf?
If yes then of course is hasn't to do with his normal height.

TheLichKing

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2017, 05:04:54 AM »

Being a 5'10 28 years old who has never had a girlfriend just by itself shows that something is wrong. It is very out of the ordinary to not have had atleast 1 GF by your age and given your completely normal height.

You are correct that you only live once and should improve every aspect of your life, but it seems you are "improving" the things that didn't really need any improvement.

+1. It could be esteem and confidence issues. Should focus on what factors are holding those back. 5'10 is a perfectly normal average height by US standards and taller than 90% of countries' average height around the world. I'm predicting you lack social skills and have esteem / confidence issues because those are pretty much very common reasons why men have trouble getting women.

Now if this were a 5'7 and under dude, it would have been understandable that he has esteem / confidence issues because of his height, but at 5'10, height shouldn't be an issue at all, getting taller at this height is only luxury. But nevertheless, if getting CLL helps increase your confidence and esteem by 2 folds or so, who are we to oppose you.... I just think you would have a greater marginal gain (taking cost and benefit analysis into account) by focusing on the other factors that are hindering you, and tbh the profit from CLL would most likely be minuscule in comparison.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

TIBIKE200

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 07:26:52 AM »

He said he didn't ever have a gf?
If yes then of course is hasn't to do with his normal height.

Yes. First post

drtruman

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2017, 11:56:39 AM »

+1. It could be esteem and confidence issues. Should focus on what factors are holding those back. 5'10 is a perfectly normal average height by US standards and taller than 90% of countries' average height around the world. I'm predicting you lack social skills and have esteem / confidence issues because those are pretty much very common reasons why men have trouble getting women.

Now if this were a 5'7 and under dude, it would have been understandable that he has esteem / confidence issues because of his height, but at 5'10, height shouldn't be an issue at all, getting taller at this height is only luxury. But nevertheless, if getting CLL helps increase your confidence and esteem by 2 folds or so, who are we to oppose you.... I just think you would have a greater marginal gain (taking cost and benefit analysis into account) by focusing on the other factors that are hindering you, and tbh the profit from CLL would most likely be minuscule in comparison.

I am ITALIAN. Here nowadays height in new generations is quite tall and many times I have been addressed openly as "shorty" "average short" mainly by girls. I know we are known tof be shorty but on my opinion this is not true anymore. Maybe in the past. When I am among people of my age or less I feel definitely average short. Sometimes girls could even laugh or act amazed when I told them (in Facebook chat) I was "only" 177 cm (177.5 or 178 cm in the morning). Sometimes I told them I was 179 cm and I was still short on their opinion. In the same time I have noticed many conversations of average/pretty girls who said things like "that guy is pretty and intelligent BUT he is too short" (guys theorically of average height).
I have come at the conclusion that unfortunately height matters. People in general treat you differently when you are tall and girls above all. This definitely increases your self esteem. One period I used to try small lifters in my shoes (2.5 cm) and I perceived I was looked more from girls. Sometimes I even noticed some smiles. Maybe it was a coincidence but this is one of the several reasons which brought me to consider this option. I don't know if I will ever. Mainly I am afraid of problems. If I was sure of the result I would do it no doubt because come on, at the cost of a car you become taller with all benefits associated... it seems worth it.
Just imagine the feeling of watching everyone from above. This makes you feel big, sttong, confident. I have never seen a tall guy insecure or they are quite rare. While I always noticed that the small guys had some social problems more or less hidden.
I would like more information from you about the problems and rate of them in percentage. Thanks.

YungGud

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2017, 12:39:51 PM »

I don't know what your problem ,but first  of all that's not associated with height,cause anything over 5ft9 is dead on average . Also  you aren't "legit" 5ft10 guy unless you hold 178 mark before go to bad.And I also think  being tall is better than being average  (in my opinion)
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2017, 12:40:51 PM »

I have never seen(except deadbrained girls from tumblr/twitter) a women that called a 5'10 guy short.

If you think 2cm shoelifts suddenly makes you a vagina destroyer then well... i have nothing to say.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2017, 04:23:36 PM »

Ah yes, the old 190cm average height in the 'new generation' argument

If you're feeling 'short' at 5'10, you're probably actually 5'7

google42

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »

Ah yes, the old 190cm average height in the 'new generation' argument

If you're feeling 'short' at 5'10, you're probably actually 5'7

As someone who is 5'6" i always wonder is it really that bad at 5'10" that you would want to go through with a procedure like this?
i'm a whole 4  inches shorter and i'm still debating on weather or not I think this is even worth it.

TheLichKing

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2017, 06:43:32 PM »

I live in Emilia Romagna which is in the taller part of Italy. The average is not 183... Not even 180. You are perfectly average in Italy and even taller than the average in the south.

About height, yeah... I know that in Italy they have that phrase "Height is half the beauty-Altezza mezza belezza", but still, at your height you have no disadvantage what so ever... Also, who cares about what women find ideal? Of course they are going to find a tall, handsome, confident and rich guy as ideal... For me, Ornella Muti (when she was young) is the ideal women but I still date women far less pretty than her. If I, as an immigrant, 171 tall guy have no problem with women here, so shouldnt you.

Well what'd you have to say for this then? It's really strange if women called you short at your stated height. Those must be the dumb moronic bimbos online. If a woman called you short in Real life face-face, it can be a makeup excuse for you lacking confidence? Maybe she didn't want to directly say "Sorry, but I find your confidence and personality rather dull and murky." So she might have just used height as a mere excuse...After all, you did say you're an introvert so there's more evidence that it has to do with personality.

You're living in Italy, not the Netherlands or Denmark e.t.c. for the matter. Also, you might actually not be 177 cm and for that you should properly re-measure your height. In the end, if you know from the inside that height would bring you nothing but benefits and gains in large, then why not.. go for it, but you have to be sure about that.

As someone who is 5'6" i always wonder is it really that bad at 5'10" that you would want to go through with a procedure like this?
i'm a whole 4  inches shorter and i'm still debating on weather or not I think this is even worth it.

In your other post, I read you're from Canada, I'm from Canada too! If you don't mind me asking, which city are you from?

google42

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2017, 07:07:01 PM »

Well what'd you have to say for this then? It's really strange if women called you short at your stated height. Those must be the dumb moronic bimbos online. If a woman called you short in Real life face-face, it can be a makeup excuse for you lacking confidence? Maybe she didn't want to directly say "Sorry, but I find your confidence and personality rather dull and murky." So she might have just used height as a mere excuse...After all, you did say you're an introvert so there's more evidence that it has to do with personality.

You're living in Italy, not the Netherlands or Denmark e.t.c. for the matter. Also, you might actually not be 177 cm and for that you should properly re-measure your height. In the end, if you know from the inside that height would bring you nothing but benefits and gains in large, then why not.. go for it, but you have to be sure about that.

In your other post, I read you're from Canada, I'm from Canada too! If you don't mind me asking, which city are you from?

I've heard that even in the netherlands and denmark 5'10" is actually not bad either. You should really weigh the risks and benifits of this and think this surgery through with a clear mind set.

Im from hamilton ontario by the way

TheLichKing

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2017, 07:16:33 PM »

I've heard that even in the netherlands and denmark 5'10" is actually not bad either. You should really weigh the risks and benifits of this and think this surgery through with a clear mind set.

Im from hamilton ontario by the way

I live in Waterloo for university ;) People are tall lol compared to Residential cities like Mississauga. Night clubs can be difficult to deal with at times.

drtruman

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2017, 07:54:33 AM »

I am not from Canada. I think you are confusing me wth someone else. I am italian from Florence (YOu know Dante Alighieri...Medici...)

I am sorry. I took the most accurate measures and i am actually 177.5 cm most of the times. Sometimes i almost hit the 178 cm some other times i go closer to 177 cm. 80% of the times i am around 177.5 cm. I am not here to lie on my height i am sorry i am not that dull.
Also nelieve me, many girls here (i live in Florence Tuscany so central northern italy) are quite tall. I dont know exactely how much but i feel they are almost as tall as i am, maybe around 173 cm. So they naturally look for a 180+ cm guy. So i guess when they said (and they said that a lot or made me understand that) that i was shorty (even a 38 yo lawyer and academic i dated once told me that so not exactely a dumb teen) i tjink they implied i was not short in general but FOR THEIR IDEAL of man.  In the end there are many guys tall here and even if im generally average the girls tend to like the tall guys much much more. Girls tend to look for the best not the average. Its natural selection. EWhy choosing average genes when you can have the best ones?
And its not a thing related to personality. I could be a bit intrvert but im funny and i make them laugh too.
I always notice that they lose attraction simply when they know  i am not tall as they imagined. I think that even 1 inch or 1 inch and half in my case would make the difference making me enter the Elysium of the 5 11 or 6 feet.

Also, since many of you implied that i am some kind of troubled boring person, i am taking my degree in law and i have had success in studies since i was a child. I have always been considered intelligent by every teacher. I am not stupid. I know what i am doing.

And i am not a deluded person thinking that being taller will make me a winner. But it simply will help. That change together with other changes will make a big difference in my quality of life.  Dont tell me that looking people from a lower level does not lower your self esteem because it is not true. Height does help self esteem a lot. Exactely as a beautiful face (i would say 60% face 40% height) and a nice body. Is it the only thing? Absolutely not. 

I think that the pole of attraction for a man is: charisma, beauty (height + face), success in life (mainly career). So if you are taller you increase one of the 3 factors of attraction, which helps of course, but does not garantee anything, especially if the other values are very low (but charisma and career can be improved with simply dedication and constant effort, differently than height and beauty).
Also usually only 2 high values on 3 gives you a high value as man. For example: look+ charisma or look+success/career is usually enough for most women. Being high in all 3 makes you basically a God for women (and in general).

Being italjan and liking (pretty) women a lot, the simple chance of getting almost any (single) girls i want (girls go firstly for the good look) makes everything worth it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:25:35 AM by drtruman »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2017, 12:00:25 PM »

You will never be wanted by all women. My GF only likes guys with curly hair for example so if you have straight hair she will not find you attractive.
  I am also one of the shortest she ever dated but still I am the one with whom she had her longest relationship and the only one who got to know her family (she is only 21 so not exactly a woman in the end of her prime).

I don't know... Maybe in Firenze it's different but here in Bologna I have had no difficulty having a GF. To be honest, the longest I ever had without having sxx with a girl (which I find attractive) was a month plus minus

Prove a mettere I plantari. Ci sono quelli di 2-3 centimetri che puoi mettere dentro le scarpe. Se ci sara una grandissima differenza allora o che potresti andare avanti con l'operazione o che potrai rimanere con i plantari

Body Builder

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2017, 12:32:36 PM »

Drdruman I completely agree with your last post and my experience shows me exactly the same things.
If you really want your height to never be a problem with dating again, you should be at least 1 inch above average male height of your country and most of the times I think that this threshold is 1.80 cm height.

I believe that at your height you should still have enough chances for dating good looking women but it is the harsh truth that women are completely shallow when it comes to height.
They could be with a relativley obese or skinny man, a man with a less than average face, a bald man etc but hardly anyone could date a man with at least less than average height and almost any time they look for the tall ones even many average or shorter guys could be more handsome or with bigger muscles.

So yes, I understand what you say and your reasons to do LL although I believe than until you do it you should still try to flirt and improve your skills in that.
After all, when you are completely sure that you'll do LL, then you are more cool with your current height and don't care if you'll be rejected for that because you know that it will change.
The last about 4 months that I decided to do another LL I feel more free and less obsessed with my height and that helped me a little more with flirting although many of women still have problem with my height.
But I just don't care much. The only that matters for me is to find all the momey to go to a respectable doctor and have a truly good height like 1.80-81. Then I'm sure that everything will be much easier, especially on dating.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:38:06 PM by Body Builder »

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »

^Hahaha oh man this is like a fatass giving another fatty dieting advice.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

google42

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2017, 04:27:07 PM »

Maybe try doing what DoingItForMe said for online dating: set your height higher and compare it with how many matches you get with your actual height.

TheLichKing

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2017, 06:20:54 PM »

If you look at my post, I directed the Canada part to another user, google42. Why not try your luck with shorter women? The tall ones would want around a 6'0 guy in most cases, yes. But your desire to increase potential with all women including the ones in the tall side still doesn't explain why you hadn't had atleast one gf yet, with your perfectly average 5'10 height and 28 years of age (I find it amusing you were dating a 38 yr old woman - lot of age difference).

You have explained well why you are seeking limb lengthening, you are seeking perfection or maximizing your potential in every possible way; i.e. increasing your potential with each and every woman. But on the other hand, you can choose not to get the surgery and hit women on the short-bit above average side (170 under). Well it's your personal preference, and I have to admit, I'm a perfectionist too in some way or the other (explains my 5'11 goal instead of 5'9) but I am also willing to maximize my utility from this surgery (the time and money - making it worth it without going too much over the safety margin).

Lastly, you shouldn't have problems getting shorter women with your current height because if 5'7 TIBIKE can do it, so can you.

Body Builder

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2017, 06:55:30 PM »

Maybe try doing what DoingItForMe said for online dating: set your height higher and compare it with how many matches you get with your actual height.
Online dating is not real life.
Even there height plays a very significant role but the difference in a club between an average (or even better) 5.8 dude to an average 6ft dude is huge in terms of flirting with women.
And 5.8 isn't even short, it's about average.

Height is the most important aspect in a mans appearance that women value the most.
Thats a fact and although it isn't in favour of most of us here, it is something that we know and can't deny.
Thats why we considering LL after all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up