Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 177 cm italian male  (Read 16554 times)

Jack1066

Re: 177 cm italian male
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2017, 02:01:20 PM »

Not everyone, thankfully, is choosing everyone in relationships based on superficial qualities.

Plus, good looking people aren't necessarily superficial.

Body Builder

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2017, 02:45:01 PM »

I better tell all the women who picked me over taller guys that they didn't do what they were supposed to and go with the taller guy
You are the exception like I was too when I had 2 gorgeous girls with my preLL height.
But that doesn't mean that you will be always lucky to attract good looking women who don't care about height because it is the minority.

To have good chances with every woman and not the exceptions you should be above average in everything.
Especially in height accompanied with a good (not skinny or obese body). Then if you are at least average in other aspects you are on a good way. If you have also a good face and some social skills, then you are in a better position than at least 90% of men.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2017, 04:52:40 PM »

Some logic here:

6'2 guy with a hot chick: His height is the reason why women are attracted to him and stuff it must be it

5'8 guy with a hot chick: Hurr durr luck lel hurr durr

Body Builder

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2017, 05:06:00 PM »

Some logic here:

6'2 guy with a hot chick: His height is the reason why women are attracted to him and stuff it must be it

5'8 guy with a hot chick: Hurr durr luck lel hurr durr
Some real logic.

A 6.2 ft good looking guy with a hot chick. Normal because this guy is above average in every aspect.

A 5.8 ft good looking guy with a hot chick. Less frequent because this guy lacks in height so he is beyond average in an (maybe the most) important aspect if man's look. But he doesn't lack so much to can't find a girl if he is good in everything else. However his job is much harder compared to a tall man.

A 5.5 ft good looking guy with a hot chick. Very rare because this lack of height is almost impossible to be compensated from the other aspects of this man. And even it is possible to find a girl who really care about him and doesn't carr about height, it is a very rare exception so it would have really hard time find a another one of they break up.

It is that simple.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2017, 05:22:11 PM »

6.2 ft good looking guy with a hot chick. Normal because this guy is above average in every aspect.

Why are you assuming he is above average in every aspect just because he is 6'2?

Jack1066

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2017, 05:36:22 PM »

These threads amuse me.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »

I really wonder where are all these infinite 6'2 guys cause I rarely see guys that tall
I learned some stuff during this time

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2017, 06:10:58 PM »

I really wonder where are all these infinite 6'2 guys cause I rarely see guys that tall

New generation average height is 6'5 so 6'2 guys are everywhere.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

guichethope

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2017, 06:16:51 PM »

ahhhh so true . their sons will be 6'7

Body Builder

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2017, 06:38:28 PM »

Why are you assuming he is above average in every aspect just because he is 6'2?
Because he is tall and good looking. So in terms of looks he is above average in everything.
At the other hand, a good looking 5.8 man has a disadvantage of height so he is not above average on looks while the 5.5 guy, even if he is good looking he has a so big disadvantage that he can't compensate even if he is excellent in everything else.
So read more carefully what I write.

Tibike I didn't talk about 6.2 guys but for a 6ft guy. After all I don't believe that a 6.2ft has any advantage than a 6ft guy.
So I spoke about generally tall men compared to average and short men.
And there are plenty 6ft guys at least in my country. Thats why the average height of men is 1.78.

So that was the point of my above post. Tall vs average vs short.
Read more careful too.

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2017, 06:51:07 PM »

Pfft, more like 7 feet in the Midwest and some European countries. I'm 6'6" and feel so short walking around here, considering a foot on each segment so I'm in that sweet spot of 8 feet+ for picking up chicks.

On a more serious note, I've began to notice than many threads are ending up treading the line into being fully derailed into ridiculousness and more often than not Body Builder is involved - I'm not sure which I prefer, this or the inevitable Monegal arguments.

Body Builder

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2017, 08:03:07 PM »

682 the ridiculous thing is to not have any argument against what drtruman and I are saying about the importance of being more than average in height and talk bs about 7ft tall and all these that I never said.

So if you think that height is not so important, go in anold forum and not here where we talk about breaking our legs to gain a few inches more to become average height or a little more. Not 6.2 or 7ft. At least me and the majority of people here.
So speak seriously with arguments or don't speak at all.

Eyeswideshut

• Visitor
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2017, 08:48:57 PM »

I share BodyBuilder's perspective.

I'm his same height (almost 5 feet 9), and I'm deep into dating and "seduction". Well, what I came to understand after years of wins and losses is that attraction clues all lead to aesthetics, directly or indirectly.

Height might be not enough, but makes everything easier.

You can surely argue that behaviour and attitude are major triggers for attraction, and I agree. But.. If we go back in time, let's say 40k years ago, who do you think that displayed those attractive behavioral features like dominance, confidence, boldness?

The bigger ones or the little?

What if one of the shortest in the "pack" tried to take the lead from the biggest? Who had more chances to win the fight?

Attitude is something that was usually "linked" to the fittest, so the brain evolved in ways that make ladies feel attraction for those behaviors.

Height, in dating and relationship, matters. A lot.

It's not all, but has two effects:

1) Enlarge dramatically your dating pool (taller girls, and sexier ones with higher "standards")

2) Makes everything easier. Provided you have decent looks, you passively attract girls. You don't need to "act", you automatically display dominance with your presence.

You can get hot girls even being average or below average. I am a bit below average, and I had some hot girls. But man, it's harder. You need to put in more work, and I clearly see (and they even told me) how some girls reject you for not being tall enough.

This is not a complaint. This is just the plain truth. You can believe it or not, just go out and experiment. Buy lifts, see how things change as you get "taller".

Easier. Height makes everything easier.

An there's no need to be very tall. Just above average.

YungGud

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2017, 08:54:05 PM »

How many guys over 6 ft 2 all around the world do you think?
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

google42

« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2017, 08:58:50 PM »

I share BodyBuilder's perspective.

I'm his same height (almost 5 feet 9), and I'm deep into dating and "seduction". Well, what I came to understand after years of wins and losses is that attraction clues all lead to aesthetics, directly or indirectly.

Height might be not enough, but makes everything easier.

You can surely argue that behaviour and attitude are major triggers for attraction, and I agree. But.. If we go back in time, let's say 40k years ago, who do you think that displayed those attractive behavioral features like dominance, confidence, boldness?

The bigger ones or the little?

What if one of the shortest in the "pack" tried to take the lead from the biggest? Who had more chances to win the fight?

Attitude is something that was usually "linked" to the fittest, so the brain evolved in ways that make ladies feel attraction for those behaviors.

Height, in dating and relationship, matters. A lot.

It's not all, but has two effects:

1) Enlarge dramatically your dating pool (taller girls, and sxxier ones with higher "standards")

2) Makes everything easier. Provided you have decent looks, you passively attract girls. You don't need to "act", you automatically display dominance with your presence.

You can get hot girls even being average or below average. I am a bit below average, and I had some hot girls. But man, it's harder. You need to put in more work, and I clearly see (and they even told me) how some girls reject you for not being tall enough.

This is not a complaint. This is just the plain truth. You can believe it or not, just go out and experiment. Buy lifts, see how things change as you get "taller".

Easier. Height makes everything easier.

An there's no need to be very tall. Just above average.

I agree, being above average probably does have some sort of an effect but you shouldn't get too caught up with this height stuff.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2017, 09:19:01 PM »

Because he is tall and good looking. So in terms of looks he is above average in everything.
At the other hand, a good looking 5.8 man has a disadvantage of height so he is not above average on looks while the 5.5 guy, even if he is good looking he has a so big disadvantage that he can't compensate even if he is excellent in everything else.
So read more carefully what I write.

I did and looks isn't every aspect. Only now you have written "in terms of looks".

On a more serious note, I've began to notice than many threads are ending up treading the line into being fully derailed into ridiculousness and more often than not Body Builder is involved - I'm not sure which I prefer, this or the inevitable Monegal arguments.

But muh height advantage hurr durr

TIBIKE200

« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2017, 10:32:30 PM »

Being above average is better than being average. In other news the grass appears to be green
I learned some stuff during this time

google42

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2017, 11:44:03 PM »

Being above average is better than being average. In other news the grass appears to be green

Not if ur color blind

Bander72

« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2017, 12:02:26 AM »

I agree with body builder I noticed a huge increase in positive response when I started using lifts. Its like a fat person that gets skinnier will feel that people treat them better know. And like he said if you are on a level field  with someone then height will give you a advantage. Thats why I feel the 5 8 and up guys get more from the surgery since the rest of you guys would be considered still to be short or barely avarage
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2017, 12:12:01 AM »

How many guys over 6 ft 2 all around the world do you think?
About 1%. max.
But why some of you keep mentioning 6.2 height again and again?
6ft are enough for every woman and 5.11 for like 90% of them, so there is no need for someone to be 6.2ft for any fking reason to be attractive.

@eyeswideshut: very well said. Height makes everything easier. No other aspect in a man's appearance plays a so significant role in terms of looks.

@Tibike: yes things about height are very simple. If you are tall you have a great benefit, if you are average (5.10,5 to 5.7) a small to bigger drawback (the more the distance from 5.10 the bigger the drawback) and if you are short things are very very hard.
But if they are so simple I can't see why we don't agree all with that and we keep arguing.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2017, 12:29:02 AM »

I don't think people argue about whole "being taller makes it easier" thing here, they argue about statements like this:

Height is the most important aspect in a mans appearance that women value the most.

Body Builder

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2017, 12:50:02 AM »

I don't think people argue about whole "being taller makes it easier" thing here, they argue about statements like this:
Most people who are here definitely agree with that and that's way they plan to break their legs to achieve a bigger height.

After all if someone doesn't believe that height is so important, he must be crazy to want to do LL which is by far the most extreme cosmetic surgery in the world.

Ozymandias

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2017, 06:55:42 AM »

There is a difference between something being "important", "so important", and "the most important".

Differentiate between those three concepts is important. Not the most important thing in the world, but important  :P

You can believe it or not, just go out and experiment. Buy lifts, see how things change as you get "taller".

Do another experiment. Buy a mask, or some make up to make you look like horrible, and try to approach a girl. See how things change when you are ugly.

Pic related: "I'm 6'8, so I'm a p*ssy magnet according to some forum members. You mad, manlet?"

drtruman

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2017, 09:02:04 AM »

We are not fighters but most of the times, the best way to win a fight is to look imposing so noone wants to fight with you.
And height with some good muscles especially in arms and back are enough for the majority of men to not want to fight you.

Although I am not considered tall, I have a relatively good height that with my muscles make me look enough bulk to not be picked for a fight.
I am not as fast or stable as before LL (and I think that has to do more with atl than LL itself) but I look way more imposing than before and if I become 5.11 I'll be much more imposing than now so I doubt that someone would want to fight me, for at least a not very important reason, so I really believe that even if you aren't stronger after LL, you look stronger and that will help you avoid a lot of fights.
After all, we are not in the jungle so I don't think that someone should care if he is not a so capable fighter after LL. After all, most people are not capable in fighting regardless if they did LL or not.

So you have done LL? Where? And how was it? How much time did it take and how much did you pay? Did you have some problems?
I will do this only if I won't have any problems after.

Also I forgot to mention this in my OP:
My dad is (was when he was young) 180 cm and my mom is short only 155 cm. But I think I could be taller than what I am. In my teenage years I did everything I could  (not intentionally) to stop my height increase... I was almost anorexic (I ate very little and was super skinny) exactly in the years of height growth then I did not sleep in the night which is when people grow. I used to sleep some hours in the afternoon. I was super stressed by schools and also I was bullied. So I think that my height could have been probably more. I think I could have reached my dad most likely.
This seems proved by my body ratio because I have a big head big hands big and long chest but SHORT LEGS. If I had longer legs i would look totally fine because I think that longer legs would fit the reSt of my body better than those I have.
Also if you want to suggest a GOOD doctor here in Europe (or Italy) which does LL in cases like mine or give me more informations of risks and troubles I will be thankful.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:04:30 PM by drtruman »

Body Builder

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2017, 11:34:28 AM »

Yes drtruman I did tibia LL and I went from 1.68 to 1.75,5 (morning height) and I have a problem of some weakness durimg walking due to at. lengthening I did which as I mentioned in other threads is a really bad decision that I didn't know before I did it.
But I plan to fix it with another surgery next month and I believe I will be totally fine after that.
But generally speaking I am ok.

But if you want more information you should read carefully the diaries here.
LL is a risk and noone can reassure you that you'll be completely fine after that.
But imo, if you go to a good doctor and lengthen wisely, it definitely worth the risk for people who are at least a little less than average height.
For anything else (like relatively tall guys to become very tall) it definitely doesn't worth of course.

drtruman

« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2017, 12:08:01 PM »

Yes drtruman I did tibia LL and I went from 1.68 to 1.75,5 (morning height) and I have a problem of some weakness durimg walking due to at. lengthening I did which as I mentioned in other threads is a really bad decision that I didn't know before I did it.
But I plan to fix it with another surgery next month and I believe I will be totally fine after that.
But generally speaking I am ok.

But if you want more information you should read carefully the diaries here.
LL is a risk and noone can reassure you that you'll be completely fine after that.
But imo, if you go to a good doctor and lengthen wisely, it definitely worth the risk for people who are at least a little less than average height.
For anything else (like relatively tall guys to become very tall) it definitely doesn't worth of course.

What was a bad decision? And on your personal opinion would it be worth the trouble for me (average tall in theory but always dreamt of being taller and always felt the small guy)?
Also I would like to know the names of best reputable medics in Europe or in general (but not the most expensive)

Body Builder

« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »

What was a bad decision? And on your personal opinion would it be worth the trouble for me (average tall in theory but always dreamt of being taller and always felt the small guy)?
Also I would like to know the names of best reputable medics in Europe or in general (but not the most expensive)
The bad decision was achilles tendon lengthening surgery. If you read carefully the forum you will fing answers to everything you ask.

And yes, LL worths imo for anyone who doesn't like his height and is at max completely average height. So in your case I think that it worths but you should find a good doctor and lengthen no more than 5-6cm. You don't need more after all and it will be much easier and with normally less risks.
But you are the one who knows if you are really ready and determined enough to do it.

Personally, I am and I'll do one LL more to reach the relatively tall area where you never face any problem with your height again in any case. It truly worths for me. For other people my current height (about 5.9) would be enough to live happily.
So the choice to stay average or do the next step is completely up to us.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2017, 11:58:16 PM »

This is very true. Better nutrition and pickier females make the new generation guys very tall. 6 feet is the new 5'7'', trust me.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Body Builder

« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2017, 02:07:11 AM »

This is very true. Better nutrition and pickier females make the new generation guys very tall. 6 feet is the new 5'7'', trust me.
Then the "new 5.7" is the best height a man can have.

drtruman

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2017, 03:02:44 PM »

Update: I did new measurement. I used to place a book on my head and take the measure. Then I realized that in my subconscious attempt to be taller I placed the book maybe slightly upward so that I took 1 cm. I did more accurate measures today with boxes which cannot but be perpendicular on my head and my afternoon/evening/real height is 176.5. If I stretch a lot I can achieve 177 cm. I took some measures in the morning and I was 177.5 most of the times but that is not the real height. The real height is in the afternoon on my opinion. So I don't even reach the 5'10 I hoped.
In the meantime I read some articles which talked about new generations height and it is official: recent studies on 18 yo italian guys say that the new average is 177.8 cm. Which is even more than average of 18 yo American guys (177.2 I think to remember). This confirmed my perception of new generations being taller than me. The 177.8 was an average of Italians guys of every part of Italy, with Southern Italians no doubt lowering the average being known to be shorter. Since I live in Central Northern Italy I think that that average here could be at least 1 cm more and if we go to northern Italy I think they overcome the 180 cm no doubt.
This would explain why I feel slightly shorter when comparing myself with other young guys... Because I am probably on average 2/3 cm less.
If you want to read the article it's Italian but it gives all sources: http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/27/societa/abbiamo-superato-gli-americani-ma-soltanto-in-altezza-ZFTFUVSSB46dNOYO65WUzI/amphtml/pagina.amp.html

Also in my last meetings with girls met online I have noticed once again how height was the first thing they all noticed and mentioned. ALL girls mentioned height among the first sentences at least once, usually to say that I looked taller in pictures or to ask how tall was I (after having asked it other times in chat but they forgot). I smiled and pretended I did not care, but innerly I felt so frustrated. Mainly because I was using lifters inside the shoes (about 1.5/2 cm) and even with the lifters (thus 179 cm) I was considered "shorty".  I wonder what they would have though if I did not even have them.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 03:32:00 PM by drtruman »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up