Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The part that scares me the most ...  (Read 1196 times)

egocentrical

The part that scares me the most ...
« on: March 01, 2017, 06:53:56 PM »

i'm planning to do this surgery around may/june but the part that i just cant get around is;

how did you plan it all before you even left the country - how did you know the doctor was going to be there .. how did you set up consultation if the doctors don't reply to emails - how did you know someone was going to meet you at the surgery .. how did you transfer the money ...

the surgery doesn't scare me because it'll be relief to have it done .. but the initial planning i'm just so lost with ... that it's stressing me out

The Kaiser

Re: The part that scares me the most ...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 11:33:05 PM »

Its depend on your doctor. you will email him "be quite sure its his email" not someone else by going to his official website. He will tell you how to book for surgery and pre-surgery policy and how to transfer ....etc. don't worry about these things its easy but you have to worry about this risky surgery itself, Good luck.

Bigfaker

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 11:54:35 PM »

With whom are you planning to have surgery?

I see your questions in Mitkovic thread and under Indian docs.
Prev. Height: 5'-5.25"/165.7cm (Morn)
Ext.LON with Dr. Raj Sringari-Install: 12/17/13 * Lengthend: ~3"/7.6cm * Frm Rmvl 04/17/14
Diagnosd w/ Partial Non-Union: 02/09/16
Ankle Debridement Surg: 02/22/16...Rev. Nail/Bone Graft/Tenotomy-Loma Linda Med. Ctr: 05/12/16
Taylor Spatial Correction: 02/01/18

egocentrical

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 08:02:50 PM »

Probably Dr mitkovic after seeing some of the other journals of other choices I had - but he doesn't respond to emails and I can't find where the hospital is plus I have no idea how I'm suppose to set up a consultation with someone across seas without even knowing if there they are there or not

Jack1066

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 08:41:20 PM »

He can be bad at responding to emails. Wait a little while, maybe a week or so if possible and email him again (maybe off another email address) until he responds.

Otherwise, phone him up on the number he supplies on his website: http://www.mitkovic.net/

Apparently he hardly ever picks up the phone either though.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 01:30:40 AM »

Why all of  a sudden everyone is interested in Mitkovic? Hasn't anyone read MDOW's diary

egocentrical

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 02:15:06 PM »

There is no number - i will keep emailing, i just want a step guide on where to go and what to do.

Like everyone seems to skip that   in their diary of how they actually set up the consultation and how they paid and planned the surgery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up